Men who are physically strong are more likely to have right wing political views

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

nu males BTFO

Bicep size = strength

How will liberals recover?!

>/pol/lacks (the mongolian buddhist statue sculpting imageboard) are fitter than Veeky Forums (the nepalese jiujitsu kick-boxing chatroom)

How will Veeky Forums ever recover?

Threadly reminder that Sol Invictus doesn't lift.

>tfw too intelligent to lift and also be right wing
feels good

>everyone in real life who is right wing browses /pol/

Get off the internet and get some fresh air, but don't forget your retard helmet

He didn't say that. Some reading comprehension would be good.

>collected data on bicep size
>bicep size
>this is how they are collecting measurements of physical strength
Kek, top study.

how'd they measure bicep size? just wrap a tape measure around their arm?

in that case won't fatties be recorded as having larger biceps?

The study was about right wingers

Not Veeky Forums boards

I'M NOT FAT I'M STRONG SHUTUP NU MALE ALPHA COMING THROUGH

Government manipulated water before every election now.

this
i feel that we should bring back trials by combat.

>every few blocks, there's a government built shed
>inside shed is a 8m by 8m square ring, with 16oz boxing gloves with open palms, and heavy shin pads, medical supplies, a help button and a 24 hr camera
>if 2 people ever disagree about something, they find a third person to assist, go into the ring, and fight until one person gives up.
>rules are kept minimal, provided both parties wear the gear

shit would be great. arguing over dinner? settle it in the ring
arguing over next president?
settle it in the ring
want custody of your kid?
fight your wife's sons stepdad and settle it in the ring.

there would be people who offer up their services as fighters for a nominal fee, but then get publically shamed when they fight for causes they dont believe in. eventually it falls that those fighters end up only taking contracts in line with their political status, then the strong will get to make decisions again.

I'm pretty strong and love lifting . I advocate it to everyone, but there is nothing more pathetic than people who think they are better than others because they lift .

Finally, we can move this country back to a time where we didn't pick our leaders based on qualifications or intelligence or leadership ability, but by who can punch good.

I can think of plenty of things that are more pathetic than that.

on the contrary, it would be something more subtle.

the leaders themselves wont fight. but will pay for people to fight for them.

they may or may not have money by themselves, and will end up rallying for support from those with money (i.e. those who are successful financially and by extension, probably intelligent). so in essence, nothing changes. since most elections are already funded that way.

but i mean this for small things. it would be a lot safer than drunk niggers and rednecks shanking each other.

It certainly would. Once everyone was turned functionally retarded from repeated head trauma the population would def get more docile.

>being this mad

W E W
E
W

>thinking in terms of Veeky Forums boards

Just compare your average numale to a working man who uses his hands.

its not as bad as you think.

repeated concussions cause something called dementia pugilistica, which is actualyl quite rare.

plus most of the population cant even throw a decent punch.

contrary to popular belief, punching power is more about technique than it is about size. size determines the maximum ceiling your punching power can get to, but before that its technique. granted it only takes about 6 months to get competent, but most of the population wont do that.

You may only post ITT if you are a conserva/fit/

Not so /fat/ nu-males!

>Qualifications or intelligence or leadership ability
>Two days ago

there are a lot of conservative economists who support basic income, which is full welfare state, so associating that with 'right wing' is kind of dumb.
but it does make sense, most gymheads are retards, see Veeky Forums

No posting unless you rep at least your bodyweight on bench for 10 reps in my thread

Pretty sure bicep size and benchpress 1RM are strongly correlated.

This study uses bicep size as a proxy for strength. Fat men have big biceps. Wow, I wonder why their biceps were bigger.

>reading dailymail
>not being a drooling retard
pick one

>biceps as a measure of strength
are they actually fucking serious

did these people actually get funding to make a study this bad?

Isn't Arnold a liberal?

centre right.

He is conservative on business and the economy and fairly liberal on social issues and the environment.

... based Arnie?

That's not impressive at all

>Benchpress
>Biceps

Get the fuck out

here we see the wild /pol/tard revealing himself as a nogains cucklet

I remember when he shut down pumps in California over a minnow, running miles of farmland or something.

This is toxic and problematic

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Ruining*

Eh I think so but that's because my politics are pretty similar.

In the era of Trump though all the far right wack jobs will tell you he is not a real republican.

Trump is clinically obese so his biceps are probably yuge

To be fair, people weren't getting enough water to drink. It was a pretty fucking crazy drought.

If you are talking about the time I think you are he didn't turn the pumps off. They were ordered to be turned off by the courts and federal government. Arnold actually supported the farmers and wanted the water pumps turned back on but didn't have the authority as governor to do that.

Retards.

show us your biceps and bench stats, strong boy~

can someone post this faggot's face, he needs to shut up.

>the mongolian buddhist statue sculpting imageboard

I love it when people do this. This always makes me smile

what's up with dailymail? they used to post the most cucked shit i've ever read.

You don't have to browse /pol/ to be right wing, but you do have to be right wing to browse /pol/.

Bicep size is measured around the peak of the bicep on your arm, which happens to also measure the size of your triceps. Bad wording by the article, but it obviously meant the size of the subjects arms but that could be inferred as how long of a bone the subject has by idiots.

So yes, bicep/arm size has a strong correlation with bench press 1RM.

Are you aupposed to measure flexed?

I think it's probably the other way around.

Men with right wing views are more likely to want to be stronger.

To put it another way for liberals who still don't get it:

Would you be willing to share your gains with those with less fortunate genetics? Say you have 10% body fat, and a Womyn, through no fault of Her own, has 40% because she didn't win the genetic lottery like you did. Say they've developed a new procedure that would make body fat a community thing and not an individual thing. Would you be willing to split the difference and have both of you be at 25% in the interests of fairness and removing your male privilege? After all, you didn't earn your low body fat. You didn't work for that. It was just handed to you for nothing.

If your answer is "no, that's stupid", welcome to the Republican Party.

Exactly where was this proven? Post your physique, cuck.

My answer is that this post is stupid, what the fuck are you sperging about

and what was the red army made up of then

Bicep size is one of the easiest ways to measure if someone is physically strong save letting them lift weights.
I don't know how they account for fat fucks, though.

I'm a pretty big believer in social redistribution, and I'm at 2/3/4/5. I think the classical traits of liberalism are pretty solid (egalitarianism, provision of basic needs, protection of basic rights) are essential to strong human society. I'm fairly conservative in some regards, but I'd never say I'm not in favour of those things and strong government.

It don't. Fatceps are a thing.

>I don't know how they account for fat fucks, though.
As part of the test put the tape measure one mile away from them and give them ten minutes to reach it, problem solved.

You can't just say that to a /pol/tard, dude. That means that you want to suck HIV-positive cum out of a black mans anus, and then watch him rape your girlfriend as you apologize profusely for not being able to give him more of your tax money.

>be manlet
>can deadlift 160kg
>can do weighted pull ups with 40kg extra for reps
>15 inches arms

>be lanklet
>can't even deadlift 1 plate
>can't do 1 chin up
>15 inches arms

yeah

"'I have a dream.' That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny. A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee! Where the law changes to suit the individual, not the other way around. Where power and justice are back where they belong: in the hands of the people! Where every man is free to think - to act - for himself! Fuck all these limp-dick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck this 24-hour Internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Fuck American pride! Fuck the media! FUCK ALL OF IT! America is diseased. Rotten to the core. There's no saving it - we need to pull it out by the roots. Wipe the slate clean. BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes, a new America will be born. Evolved, but untamed! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to live as they see fit, they'll make America great again! ...In my new America, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for money. not for oil! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars" - Donald Trump

>this is how cuckservatives think

wew it's like 2000 all over again

Same here my dude and 2/4/6/7

There are many things more pathetic than that. See /r9k/ /a/ /mlp/

I'm working on being the largest congress member at the moment. In two years I will take down my my districts long serving democrat congress member.

But then grapplefags would just choke out all the strong men

You fucking cuck. Armstrong is a plutocrat ultra-libertarian. Trump is a conservative. Kill yourself.

Love it too, but i always think its better when its prefixed with "Anonymous"

I'm more centrist than right wing but I browse /pol/.

I am somewhere in the middle. I believe in free health care. It is not something you should have to worry about so increase taxes and get rid of this bullshit.

I also believe in equal taxes. I don't think if you make more money you should get taxed more. It is bullshit. I earned it and the government shouldn't take more money from me.

I fucking hate people who think they should just tax Bill Gates millions of dollars just because he is a successful man and has money. Fuck that. It is his money. He earned it.

have another one. bonus: he's a furry

>>
It's the other way around, and it should be obvious to anyone with a brain. Liberals breathe virtue signalling and their blood is muh feels. They have no concept of working hard. A liberal today is more likely to get a tattoo than to do a pushup.

I'm socially conservative but could never ever truly support the right because of their always inevitably disastrous economic policies.

Some of you 19 year old fags might not remember how truly horrific the 08 recession was since you were literally 11, but to hear the right wing talk about tax cuts and deregulation again shocks me to the core.

>but to hear the right wing talk about tax cuts and deregulation again shocks me to the core.
b-but Trump will change EVERYTHING

I believe everyone should pay equal taxes, but not a pre determined amount...it should be based on a percentage.

Not for nothing, bill gates's roads are more expensive to pave cause there are less people who live in the neighborhood, the schools have more technology so that costs more, less students, more teachers etc.

So, if we all pay the same taxes dollar for dollar everyone will sacrifice...the rich will mostly....dumb fuck.

what if you lift and have tattoos?

>basic income = welfare

Want to know how I know that you're an uneducated idiot?

irrelevant to my point. rich piana has tattoos, doesnt mean liberals are more likely to lift than to get tattoos. just look at lena dunham's hideous body, she has like 10 tattoos.

>I don't think if you make more money you should get taxed more
IIRC, proportionality is one of the things that are required for a valid tax measure. The other two being administrative feasibility and relatedness to generating income for the government.
>I earned it and the government shouldn't take more money from me.
But see you are paying for the benefit derived from the government. Therefore, the more benefit you derive (which enables you to generate revenue the way you do) the more you have to pay.

I wasn't trying to argue, just trying to figure out where that fits into your worldview

>don't work
>get money from government
>not welfare

muh human rights

muh equality

go watch some bernie rallies and cry, faggot

like i said, irrelevant, i don't care. if you workout and stay fit, you show discipline, work ethic, self control. if you get tattoos you show that you like tattoos and putting them on your body.

my point is, a liberal is much more likely to like tattoos and to put some on their body than to show discipline, work ethic, or self control (such as you do by working out)

1. don't reply to sol invictus. Rookie mistake.
2. Welfare is meant as a bridge so people can put themselves into a position where they can eventually sustain themselves and contribute to the society at large. People who depend on welfare exclusively (dindus, white trash, and pathetic neets) need to hang.

Feels strong!!!

>tfw gay and right wing
In today's world the only thing a gay man is not allowed to do is be right wing
The final barrier. Ironic isn't it?

plenty of right wing gay men.

Same here. Not sure why dumbasses on Veeky Forums think lifters are all conservative (or are all a certain type of conservative). It's more likely that you'll be conservative if you live in a highly conservative area, liberal if you live in a highly liberal area regardless of how much you lift or how strong you are (and if you live in a toss up area, well good fucking luck guessing).

There will be a republican gay president before there will be a woman president.

But all of them keep their political beliefs secret

It's not socially acceptable to be out of the closet and right wing

The recession was caused by Clinton deregulating Glass-Stegal, but being a Clinton voter pretending to be a conservative, I doubt you knew that

>shocks me to the core

Lol you type like a numale

>making up a narrative that no one claimed because you're salty you lost

Your tears = delicious

> I believe in free health care. It is not something you should have to worry about so increase taxes and get rid of this bullshit.

Okay, I agree with you there.

> I also believe in equal taxes. I don't think if you make more money you should get taxed more.

How are you going to fund healthcare for everyone?

have you been living under a rock? a gay man buttblasted the liberal left so hard this year, he got permanently banned from twitter, and actively helped trump get elected.

shame that he prefers black cock

Don't be confused, the gay community has already labelled Peter Thiel, a homosexual, as no longer being "gay" because he's right wing.

There may be a homosexual Republican president (and it may well be Peter Thiel if anyone) but he will not be labelled "gay" and will never be part of the "gay community" or gay history.

I hope he has a buttbuddy when he runs so they cannot deny it. Sexual orientation is not tied to political views.

Liberals
>Non-competitive
>Feminism
>Equal oppertunity for labor
>Share the wealth with foreign neighbors
>Everyone should be worth the same pay
OR
Conservative
>Competitive
>The individual is judged not by the sex but is often unequal to their peers.
>Right person gets the job
>National Security
>The middle class should reflect a meritocracy