Mk677 just came, 10mg in the morning and 10mg in the evening? Should i pair it with something?

Mk677 just came, 10mg in the morning and 10mg in the evening? Should i pair it with something?

First time ever taking drugs.

Wont give me a small Wee Wee, will it?

DO NOT TAKE THIS

It makes mustard gas and my house exploded

You can expect to gain about 8 pounds of water weight and thats it. Granted I love looking swole on that water.

Why that? i know it may come as a side-effect but so far i only read positive stuff even on Veeky Forums

i take 40mg of powder every night

10mg is bitch dose just slam the bottle we're freaks

I'm taking 25mg every night

Mines in liquid form, it tastes like shit

Anyone know where to get it in tablets in aus

Results?

so far ive had numb feeties once and good sleep. some serious dreams too but idk how related that is

its not gonna make you get huge but i feel fresher i guess. i want to see if it makes me grow cause im a manlet

put it in cranberry juice

also it makes you hungry as heck

Where did you get it from in aus? Auslabs?

yeah i read the sleep thing pretty often.
same reason, im 18 and stil 5'7, might aswell try to get the best out of it the last years i can grow.

Im 25 and still growing a little bit im just over 6'3 there is hope still little manlet

yeah same exact thing here

i havent gotten the numb hands/feet and stuff other people have reported but it seems like its working somewhat

im gonna measure myself when im done with the first 25 days and see where i am

i was 5'7 (almot 5'8 but not bully)

maybe ill be over 5'8 in a couple months

just realized (i am from germany we measure in cm not your sh1t) im actually 5'8, Maybe i can become king of manlets.

I got mad

U win OP bc I posted this

But fuck u

manlet

may sound retarded to you but if you are nonstop doing drugs then yeah im actually for real.

wtf does this post even mean

My english sucks. Point is i have no clue about doses and drugs.

I belive my Post made him angry because it was a stupid thing to ask, so he took it as Bait.

oh

pretty sure 25mg is standard but someone in fraud said they took 100 and were fine

theyre pretty retarded though so i take 40

So you idiots are paying $60 for a bottle of meme vitamins in hopes that you'll grow taller?

LEL
E
L

nah the better sleep alone is worth it.
Also some other stuff like better regeneration after workouts, but if it would also make me grow a little taler, why not?

Yeah got it from auslabs

Will try it in cranberry juice

how about you don't binge on carbs just cause you're hungry, fatass

nah

make me

>but if it would also make me grow a little taler, why not?

Anyone have a USA source that is cheap, and not bunk?

nootropic source has it

Does this shit work

i'm 19 and ive been running mk-677 for about 3months i've grown about an inch and a half in that time, not sure if the mk is responsible but whatever, good strength gains. its expensive though

Also anyone have experience with LGD-4033 ?
Mines coming in the mail now

thanks senpai

how much are you taking everyday

Does anyone have any experience with R2D2-c3p0?

All the girls at work keep calling me a manlet and I want to feel like a big boy for once.

I've read it tightens loose skin, can anyone attest to that?

ITT kids who heard about sarms 8 months late and are all taking bunk batches and prohormones hahaha get fucked.

25mg senpai
it's all around a great supplement, literally no side effects

yeah i see no reason not to try it

Also ONLY buy liquid sarms, a lot of capsules are either bunk or have prohormones in their that will fucc you up.
>39378774
for my my skin feels a little tighter, I've always had good skin though.

back to /fraud/

Im op bought pic related

DNA anabolics hahahaha GL

Explain why its funny please.

You need to crush it and pour it down your urethra for sick dick gains.

I take 10-15 mg ibutamoren in the morning, have been doing it for about two weeks now. Studies show that it's more effectively raising IGF-1 levels if you take it in the morning (by 20-30% or so, if I recall correctly.)

If you're popping 30mg or more, I would say chances are your product is not pure. 10mg is already a quite high dose -- the first time I took it, I got red skin all over and a tight, warm feeling all around my body, kinda like a full-body pump. I can't imagine popping 30mg of pure ibutamoren mesylate.

Right now around 80% of the ibutamoren on the market is impure, some even has dangerous impurities according to some reports. Make sure to only buy from trusted places that provide a certificate of authenticity from an independent third-party lab and can give you a spectrograph for the batch your product is from.

The main things I've noticed personally are

- increased appetite, especially cravings for sugary stuff
- insanely deep sleep & dreams -- I will sleep 12 hours if I don't set an alarm
- huge increase in water-weight/bloat. I look a lot fatter now. I'm not bothering with a diuretic so far.
- I've gotten acne a few places, but I'm not sure if that's directly related. That might just be from sleeping longer. I've noticed before that sleeping more than 9 hours tends to give me acne.

mk-677 is not a sarm, the only thing it has in common with sarms is that it's a small molecule (but so are AAS.) Also, sarms have been around since like 2008.

There are a few reasons...
- it costs money
- if what you're getting could be impure, best case it's wasting some of your money, worst-case you're ingesting something dangerous
- it's a new drug that has not been around for very long, so we do not know what kind of side-effects there may be discovered in the future
- There are a few known side-effects like developing RSI etc. Also, while increased IGF-1 and HGH is nice from an anabolic point of view, it is also generally linked to increased cancer risk. Also, your cholesterol will likely suffer.
- There are also other side-effects known for extended-period HGH abuse, like acromegaly etc. But you'd probably have to take mk-677 for a very long time before that becomes an issue.
- If you're in it for muscle-gain, the results will probably disappoint you. It's nothing like injecting straight up HGH or IGF-1, which will give you way higher serum levels than what your pitituary gland can produce naturally (and even those are disappointing compared to AAS, according to many, mostly gaining you extra water-weight that goes away once you cycle off.)

If you're in it for skin/bone/height-gains or slightly faster recovery-time, it may be worth it. HGH and IGF-1 does help with muscle-building as well, but I wouldn't expect any wonders.

HGH is also somewhat lipolytic, but DESU I think the huge increase in hunger from taking mk-677 probably more than makes up for that, so I think it's probably not the first choice of substances to take if you want to lose fat.

Anyone got good sources for UK? Want to try it out if it really does make you taller. Also what can I expect? I'm 20 right now.

My 16yo brother is looking to gain a few inches in the height department. Would mk 677 do the trick without all the wonky side effects that may come with straight HGH injections?

Bullshit, 3 months?

I've also seen another study. A guy gained 1.5inch in 3 months but was taking a lot more shit. He was also having half a gallon of milk a day.

kek

I'm gonna get this thing and come back 3 months later and tell you if I gained some height.
3 months sounds bullshit.

Make a trip, senpai.

Gh isnt hugely anabolic so youre not gonna get huge muscle gains or anything. But you will recover faster, feel rested on less sleep, get smoother/clearer skin etc.

It can definetly do this if your growth plates havent fused. It's GH after all.

If you're going to take SARM's you might as well jump on Test. It's safer and it works better.

20 years old here, can say similar, went from 5'8 to 5'9. Strength gains could be better if I was more consistent (uni getting in the way atm) but they seem good,

Not a sarm

Don't really care about that. I found a site, it has it for £80 which is fucking steep but I feel like it's worth it if it increases height by even an inch.

You can get 90 caps for 40-50 from jw supplements.

did it cause gyno?

I'm kind of interested in taking this stuff. Found it on EnhancedAthlete at $90 for 60 10mg pills. Is there a better place to order from and what is the recommended dosage?

It can increase prolactin, I take cabergoline (an anti-prolactin) for a medical condition however, so I didnt see anything. The prolactin side seems minimal however based on other reports. Prolactin caused gyno is generally less permanent than oestrogen caused gyno also.

t. Manlet

Search for Elite branded or DNA Anabolics branded. Both are £40-£50 (around $50 a $60) for 90 caps here.

Are there any actual reputable sources where one can get real mk 677?

Any sites that ship rhis to norway by any chance?

where did you buy it?

Can't discuss them here though

"brother"

But seriously, don't do ANYTHING that can mess up your endocrine system for a few years at least. Please wait until 19 at the absolute earliest, preferably early 20's.

Well, if he waits too long he won't gain any height from it. That said, unless someone isn't very short it's potentially a big risk for a still developing body compared to the possible gain.

B-but the whole point of it is to get the most out of puberty and grow taller...