Tfw kind of want to post my cut progress and ask for feedback but scared of bullying responses

>tfw kind of want to post my cut progress and ask for feedback but scared of bullying responses

unless you're zyzz youre gonna get bullied

unless you're me then everyone ignores you and maybe you get one manlet or time to cut comment

just blurry your face out of it

Can't look as bad as me. 6'5" skinny fat master race here. Also pectus.

During the 10+ hours you had to sit and get that etched into your skin, did you not once think "maybe this is a bad idea"?

Why breh that tat lookin heckin sick

lmao

Do you know what happens to tattoos when you get big? I'm kind of DYEL right now but am thinking of a pec tattoo (gadsden flag heh) but don't wanna do itif it's gonna be warped

It's not even finished, more thinking ahead.

>10+ hours
More like 3.5
Apparently its just near the armpits that get stretched out most. I don't really care though. I plan to get more and we're all gonna get old and saggy skinned so why worry.

Post your progress
Pic is me, be mean
>inb4 lighting is cheating

Is that wizard named Podesta?

Pretty good progress- what changes did you specifically make?

5'4'', I went from 175lb to 135lb. First three months I started with an agresive diet, about 12500Cal per week and did cardio which took me from 175 to 145. Then I ate a little below maintenance while working out for the rest of the time. Currently bulking. The diet was nothing special, just straight caloric deficit, the cardio was biking 5-10 miles about 4 times per week.

191-158lbs in 6 months, had a 30+BMI for over 8 years, i do a lot of running and compound lifts.

>strong lighting

Do it OP, lemme see that sweet progress my dude.

>that entire picture
memes are real

5'2", 189-146lb. I'm officially lighter than I was for most of high school.

T-there are girls here?

THICC
H
I
C
C

No, I'm just a boy with horrible gyno, klinefelters and a micropenis much lower than it should be.

Good going, especially around the stomach area. What did you do?

your underwear looks like a boomerang.

>Veeky Forums complimenting women

I thought this was my boys only club??

>tfw I look way worse being 5'1 130

womanlets pls go

TDEE and lifts?

Looking good man. Chest needs work to even out but great progress

Did you think those instragram whores appeared out of thin air?

Great one year progress user
Keep it up

i like tattoo itself, but dislike the placement

should be smaller and on arm or something

idk

good shit keep it up

ur hair looks cute

yolo

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Nice gyno fag

Go home cat, you're drunk and shitposting again.

>fat
>useless

>lean muscle
>"keeps the body working"

Fat piece of shit reporting in

good job on the weight loss, user.

Oh man, I'm ashamed of my lifts. I became obsessed with definition so much that i convinced myself that I would be replacing my fat with muscle if I ate at a constant deficit. My TDEE if I did nothing is 1600 Currently eating 2500Cal/day with a 40/30/30 P/C/F percent split. I lift for about 90min 5day/week all sets to exhaustion. With a bro split routine.
My PRs are:
Sumo: 245lb
Backsquat: 185lb
Incline bench: 130lb
Dumbbell flat bench: 50lb ~6reps
Conventional deadlift never felt right no matter how much I tried

Good progress keep it up brah

Damn, over 10lb/month. Impressive loss rate

Millennials without a tattoo are like an endangered species.

incorporate core lifts into your routine and start lifting more for strength. If lifting is something you're going to be doing for a while, you're def going to not want to have those kind of numbers as your PR's, you just won't.

I had around the same max deadlift as you like two months ago, hated deadlifting. Buckled down and decided it was worth incorporating into my routine, now I 1RPM 320. You would be blown away by the way your brain figures out how to use the muscles that are already there.

>work on chest

you just do calories in calories out or did you ketomeme or something?

I don't have a picture of myself at my heaviest of 200ish, but i got down to 152 and gained a little. Right now its just been eating right and lifting/wrestling to get my physique in line.

would fug you and procreate/10

we all look like shit bro, keep it up

How tall, user?
I'm about 158 and 5'8" and kinda look like you at 159.

I was high 130s/low 140s for most of my adult life, but hearing you were once 200lb makes it sound attainable.

>5'4
why bother

if you were grill I'd fuck the shit out of ur beautiful tits

Selfcest fantasy incoming

Holy shit brah, similar situation. I'm 5'5" and started at 178, I wasn't sure when I'd start seeing progress. Currently at 154 at 3 months in

Isnt that a sureal feeling
Im now the lightest one out of my 3 adult brothers.
MFW i never thaught that would happen