TFW have been cutting almost two months but struggling to see any progress

>TFW have been cutting almost two months but struggling to see any progress

Does it just take longer??
will I ever look good

Other urls found in this thread:

strengtheory.com/being-strong-is-not-an-excuse-to-be-fat-and-being-fat-is-probably-holding-you-back/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Count your calories you fatty. Buy a scale because you're eyeballing what youre eating instead of tracking it properly. Use myfitnesspal.

More info

How much has your weight changed? Are you keeping track of your bf%?

Also start of cut pic and current pic

have you been cheating on your diet? be honest to yourself. And take a before after pic so that you can see your progress

I posted it before

Do I look like I made ANY progress???
My lifts have gone up a bit

Yes, there is a noticeable difference. You look a bit better, well done! Keep it up brah

A-are you sure? I don't see any difference desu...

hard to say

Have you been weighing yourself?

I've been cutting for 3 months and I've seen loads of progress. I'm stringent, though.

Keep better track of everything.

Feels bad man

Yes but it varies so much I'm confused

I'm like 15lbs +/- always

Bump

Why the fuck are you newfags cutting? You have no muscle yet... BULK BULK BULK.

>Fat
>Get even fatter dude!

Thanks man. Gonna bulk to 40% bodyfat now. Who cares about health or looking like a normal person

Maybe the girls will see 5lbs of muscle under several layers of fat and get wet over it

>Literally being this slow
Lift heavier, lift more, lift longer. No way you can eat enough to pack on fat when your giving it 100% at the gym. Based on your progress pics you've already cut down quite a bit, anymore is going to slow your gains. Go build some actually muscle then try cutting.

Don't listen to him man.. what you need to do is keep lifting and gradually increase the weights. High protein low carb diet. Use your body fat as carbs.
Isolate muscle groups, and do leg day because your body releases more testosterone to repair on legs which will help for everything else.

kys for spreading bad info my man

ty

broscience: the post

As opposed to bulking when you're already fat because "lol no muscle"?

yeah you're right

cut to a reasonable bodyfat first and then bulk for best results

strengtheory.com/being-strong-is-not-an-excuse-to-be-fat-and-being-fat-is-probably-holding-you-back/

This.
And get a scale for your food, tubs.