This killed Russia

This killed Russia

Nobidy drinks that Swedish swill in Russia

t. Finnish bydlo

*laughs in polish*

Polish Vodka is best Vodka.

it all tastes like fucking ethanol to me, what's the difference

70 years of communism killed Russia. Vodka just helped to cope with it.

only complete fucking idiot would drink straight up vodka
>look how manly I am; cringing and coughing as I'm drinking that 40% alcohol fire water

How the fuck are you supposed to drink it then? I may be uncultured in drinking but at least western spirits have a little flavour to them

Only the first drink feels bad, consecutive drinks are much nicer. If you drink vodka often (I do) you get a taste for it as well and you can taste the difference between different brands. I also resent your opinion that people who prefer vodka straight do it because of some attempt to appear manly. If vodka was purely a mixer drink there wouldn't be as many brands as there are.

Cocktails
I'm Russian

No, you're not.

>if you don't drink pure vodka like a literal brainlet that means you are american xDD
not sure what kind of sense does it makes but whatever

Кoгo ты пиздишь?

Я тeбя бы oтпиздил, yёбищe тyпopылoe.

I'm Russian too, and I think the idea of diluting vodka would look very strange for most of our compatriots. I mean, it sounds strange and unnecessary for me, and I don't drink at all.

ITT Moskvablyads admit they drink, live and think like females

You sound like a pussy. 40 percent is like nothing.

good vodka is supposed to taste like water. you drink it cold and if its good stuff you can knock yourself out and feel just fine the next day.

>If vodka was purely a mixer drink there wouldn't be as many brands as there are.
Well obviously it isn't. There is a lot of people who drink it pure, enough for multiple brands to share the market, but they still drink it that way for reasons unrelated to the taste.

Russia killed communism and not the opposote. It was shit before their revolution and it was shit after.