How can i get Veeky Forums if i have severe depression with even more severe social anxiety?

How can i get Veeky Forums if i have severe depression with even more severe social anxiety?

Don't

Grow some balls and stop blaming your failures on a made up medical condition.

More like a psychological condition

take steroids

This. Get over yourself, no one cares what you do in public unless you start shitting on the floor or raping women

People have been morons and half bred cucks for thousands of years, and still got by getting pussy and shit. Just start working out and do it every day. Getting Veeky Forums isn't just something you do on the weekend, decide to do for a week and take a break, or just talk to people about. Drop your habit of staying inside and mindlessly masturbating/gaming, get out there. You'll find out that there are way more pathetic people than you who get Veeky Forums and have great results.

Bump

Thanks for the input

Make an effort to slowly develop useful habits and to not follow your old routine as often. If you stop doing everything you like whilst adding new habits when youre currently depressed then you will probably not succeed with that. This isnt a race to get super ripped in 2 months. This is changing your life in a meaningful way over a long period of time

get some sun daily if possible, at least 30 min or be sure that you are getting enough vit D. that should help some with depression. lifting will also help quite a lot with it.

dealing with social anxiety is a bit harder. your best bet would be to join a 24 hour gym and start going at hours when hardly anyone is there or build a gym at home.

best way to deal with SAD is to start getting exposed to it and it should slowly go away. i myself had it and now after 4 months of going to the gym it's almost completely gone. had trouble speaking with people before but now i have a few gym buddies that work out at the same hour and me and we chat a lot during workout.

it was hell for the first week because there are no 24h gyms here so i had to go in the morning when there were quite a few people but i slowly realized that everyone is there for different reasons and that nobody gives a shit about anyone else. if you don't do some weird shit or make noise that's not needed nobody will care.

>normies commenting on mental illness

Go to therapy (CBT for anxiety is my preferred, as it's exposure based) get medication if you need it (Bipolar, schizoid, etc), meditate and try to realize that normalfaggots will never understand your struggle. They're ignorant. You do you, nigga. The condition is not an excuse to not do things, but it also won't making doing said things any easier. Some days you'll have to take a break, others you'll have to force your way through. You determine how much leeway you give the condition. If it's debilitating, you scratch at its surface one step at a time, baby steps. Godspeed.

see

Are you me? I've had severe social anxiety since age 13 and it was such a horrific experience I became badly depressed too. Been through CBT multiple times and have been on SSRIs too.

Try not to rely on drugs, I know it's tempting because you just want to feel good for once, but it's terrible weaning off if you get addicted. SSRIs aren't too harsh and they can help if combined with therapy.

Try more cardio, being out in nature, and spending less time in front of a screen. Eat good food, and slowly force yourself to do things which make you anxious so you can build up your confidence. You'll get over it one day, I have hope.

Strangely I've been going through a calm period for a week now. I was badly depressed, anxious, just a mess for months, and suddenly I feel okay. I don't know if it's the calm before the storm, or just me "growing out of it" in some way lel.

GL user, life is good even if it seems like smelly shit right now.

Good advice, thank you!

Are you me? fUCK

first time someone asked to work in with me I freaked out inside, but then I got used to it as I interacted with more people in the gym. I also used to go to the gym at 5am in the morning so I wouldn't have to interact with anybody, but eventually the lack of sleep caught up with me and I started going at normal times instead, feels good. Now even though the anxiety isn't COMPLETELY gone, I can get on with my workout without feeling like everyone is staring at me, I think it was just a matter of exposing myself to that type of scenario which really helped.

The best advice I can give you (as someone with anxiety, depression and infrequent panic attacks) is that the medication is largely bullshit because even if it helps a little bit it gives you an excuse and a label. Learn to go out of your comfort zone and deal with things that you don't want to sometimes. I'm not telling you to bust into a bar naked and ask women out left and right, but go for a walk downtown and say hi to people you pass on the street. You don't have to discuss life with them, just say hi and keep walking. Move up gradually and slowly learn to do more and do better until you feel better about your situation. May not be a solution for everyone but it sure as hell worked for me even if I still have my bad days every once in a while.

>severe depression
You can pretty much base your life around gym. Takes your mind off of things, and basically all you'd do instead is sit inside, go on Cambodian Woodblock-print boards and masturbate. Exercise improves your mood, gets you eating and helps you sleep. Hardest part is getting routine right, but it's really beneficial if you do.

>severe social anxiety
Nobody bothers you in gym, not even for smalltalk; we've all got shit to do. Only time there should be interaction is when you need someone's help for something purely fitness related. You'll find that everybody is scowling but most of them become friendly if you ask for their help. Nobody looks up to turbo-normie funster chums at a proper gym.

Just watch out for those gains goblins milling around.

t. manic depressive

Dude maybe hop on meds, it might help. But first really analyze your situation, try doing stuff without them, then if you feel like you can't, go see a therapist or psychiatrist and they can determine if you need them. I myself thought anxiety and depression was stupid and made up, but I was slowly starting to feel the effects little by little. I refused to accept it until things got bad and I basically flunked out of a shit ton of classes. I went to see a therapist and am now about to take meds. I haven't started, but I hope they help. But you could still get fit breh, for me, it's the only reason I leave my apartment.

>an idiot thinking he's better than socalled normies

The reason why normies are normies is because they manned the fuck up.

Everyone can dwell in tears if they want to, but not everyone choses to.

Now kys you useless faggot
And fry your brain some more with your 'meds'

I cannot believe that you are literally this stupid, so I'm just going to assume you are deluding yourself into denial beause of some traumatic personal experience with mental illness.