The amount of LINK FUD and anti-shilling going on right now is insane, feels intentional/coordinated

The amount of LINK FUD and anti-shilling going on right now is insane, feels intentional/coordinated.

CHAINLINK:
>1 billion coins
>350 million in circulation
>550 million owned by developer ready to dump
>raised over 100 million dollars for "development", has no developers
>no blockchain
>no company
>no github
>fake SWIFT "partnership"
>50 cents a coin

BITBEAN:
>2 billion coins
>2 billion in circulation
>less than 100 million owned by developer, never dumps
>open source
>real secure blockchain, never has a single issue
>has a team of developers incentivized with the beancore program
>has actual merchants, a community, and a reason to exist
>50 sat

I-its f-fud

LINK doesnt sound very interesting, but this obsession of these anons here shilling and fudding makes me interested
Its like NEO ARK and Digibyte again

all I know is I'm holding my 20 cent purchased LINKs no matter what. FUDers can kys

Exactly. If these people don't give a fuck about it why are they obsessing over the price? What the fuck is the purpose?

You proof OPs point by repeating your same shitpost in every link thread

Because there was like a month span where every other post on this board was shilling/pumping link, and now that it is up in flames nolinks are gloating and rubbing it in our face. We will have the last laugh though at $5 I'm taking an entire week off work and trolling Veeky Forums with Link threads.

Bitbean to the moon.

>can't even argue against a single point

stay bagholding sweetie.

You realize this objectively wrong and anyone can look it up right?

>unironically shilling bitbean
>expects a serious rebuttal
lol

lol you guys are stupid whale discord are spreading fud to buy back cheaper don't sell , buy now if you haven't

dunno, I dont trade crypto but post shit on biz sometimes shilling or fudding, whatever russles the jimmies of people that day

CHAINLINK:
>solves the monty hall problem

BITBEAN:
>solves nothing

I only see shills on this shitcoin.

ChainLink is the best coin

Did you ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, this coin isn't as revolutionary as you think it is. That maybe, just maybe, this is hot overpriced garbage that no one wants. Whether it's for fun, or whether it's just some pump and dump group hoping to make some quick profits from desperate bagholders all over this board. Either way you're fucked dude, learn to take your profits/losses and bail out.

> learn to take your profits/losses and bail out

lololol. this guy sells for a loss.

step 1: don't invest in shit you don't understand
step 2: don't ever sell for a loss

those are my two rules and they've worked pretty well so far. how's losing money treating you?

jesus christ this
we had to deal with you faggots shitting up the board and making half the threads link related for a month, you FUDded other coins because they weren't link and treated this coin like a religion
now the coin is tanking like everyone said it would and you all think this shit is coordinated because you can't admit LINK might not be the $50 coin you all thought it would be

>You're either part of our cult or fudding

Nope

Boy, if Veeky Forums can't even read properly and goes on ridiculous tangents like this, I can't say I'm surprised there's still bagholders. I guess I should buy back in to stop losing money...

getting desperate?

sell now or eternally hold these bags

Can someone please explain to me why link is a shit coin and going nowhere? As far as i can see their coin is designed to be stable they have a good idea and the money to make it happen with a few dedicated employees. They are hiring employees and swift basicly confirmed they are partnered. They don't advertise their coin and it's still up to 50 cents in a few months.

Can someone explain to me another coin where they had a good idea but it all went to shit anyway?

>Can someone explain to me another coin where they had a good idea but it all went to shit anyway?

Stratis
Sia
Aragon
Tokencard
Nexus
Ubiq
Verge
Tenx
0x
LBRY credits
district0x
IOTA

are you this fucking new?

What was their revolutionary idea and why did they fail?

they failed because, like Link, their ideas weren't nearly as good or "revolutionary" as all the people shilling the coins thought they were
just like Link you all stay in your own threads, believe your own hype, don't listen to any criticism, and convince yourself that your coin is a game changer and that anyone who doesn't buy it is an absolute retard
Fucking Vitalik even said that the solution to the Oracle problem isn't worth that much and you all just brushed it off along with all the other "coordinated FUD"

Maybe Link will be worth something in the future, but the fact that it was shilled non stop for a month and made up half of all the threads on Veeky Forums should have given you flashbacks to the dozens of other times this has happened on this board. Nobody thought the Oracle problem would be an issue until all the Link shills said it would be an issue and overplayed it

Precisely user, natural or not people see the price and are certainly uncertain about the coins future, spot on recognition!

this

sell or die poor

Nah nigger it's just ironic. For example I'm the guy who made the retarded ass meme with sergey standing behind a toilet podium and presenting to pink wojaks, and I hold LINK

it is coordinated

the real question is who and why?

this comment seeme more honest and real than any other shill/fud post in the last month

>stratis
> look at their fucking ceo
> they tried to challenge eth

Plus I wont consider it going to shit, they reached 1b market cap at one point

Well, after like 3000 shilling threads seems appropriate.

post nao

This. I'm the guy who made the "balloon pepes getting crashed into the ocean by a giant Sergey bag" video and I'm all in on LINK

Because the board was being shat up for a fucking month with MUH SIBOS LINK WILL PUMP TO OVER $10 SCREENCAP THIS OR BE FOREVER POOR MUH LAMBOS
Now it's time to rub salt in the wounds of the fucking retarded cunt shills

this

quads is a fag

but what does Vitalik know about banking institutions and what they need, from what I know the guy is just a coder.

No I am! REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^

its going to 0