Feel urge to smoke weed

>feel urge to smoke weed
>start smoking
>dont like it, put it out

What even is this? Started over the past 2 days.

same here

It's because Trump is president and now you're inclined to live a non-degenerate lifestyle

Me too, I will plant my own weed in Spring/Summer.

I have a great upstairs deck at my house for this, and i checked the other day and any amount of cultivation is a felony in my state. I cant fucking wait to move out of the midwest.

It's illegal here too but who the fuck cares about your little weed plant?

I hate trump, but fuck it synchs up

I don't know, but i cant risk a felony. If some asshole sees it and calls the cops my entire life is ruined. Not worth it for weed, i'll eventually move to a more tolerant place.

>I hate trump

>get back from a day of work, class and heavy lifting
>feel urge to smoke weed
>I do and it's awesome
>get blitzed and play Bloodborne
Lol works for me

>unironically supporting Trump

we all know who the real cuck is

>not DS3

I play that sometimes too but I've been working on a str/blt build so I'm more invested in BB at the moment

>4 mile run
>feel urge to smoke weed
>I do and it's awesome

You don't have to like weed man, it's ok. I think this attitude is the reason why everyone is scared of weed. Some people like it, some people don't, it's like alcohol.

I used to smoke daily for 5 years (OP).

Found the Microsoft fan
Bloodborne is objectively better than ds3. Ds3 is a travesty and probably the worst souls game, while bb has such a unique twist and fantastic atmosphere I think it's better than ds1.

I used to smoke erry day too, boss. I ain't like it used to be, let me tell you. It's really overwhelming. I get lost in the supermarket.

Weed is tight

You probably have brain damage then.

>used to smoke every day
>quit
>Smoke a couple bowls and play viddy games
>Next morning wake up, turn off alarm and sleep in 3 extra hours
>When I do get up I feel like a fucking sloth
>Feel all fuzzy and dumb, can't think real good
>Go to gym, no motivation, barely finish
>keep having super lazy thoughts

Fuck why is this happening, i can't tell if I just got used to that feeling when I used to smoke all the time or if it's something else

>not hating all 4 shitty choices equally

>fuckin 6/10
>not even worth it
>just kick her out and watch anime

Whats wrong with me?

What the fuck, Dark Souls 3 is not bad at all, Dark Souls 2 however should be wiped from existence.

t. guy with over 2k hours in souls games and shitloads of time in King's Field

>smoked weed every day from 15 to 19
>stopped for a year
>now even smoking a small bowl gives me anxiety and panic attacks

Never really liked it. But it gave me something to do. Now it's just fucked up and scary.

Pot is overrated AF, but still not as overrated as alcohol

Been smoking copious amounts daily for the past year, with a break over summer. Been a week clean now, i decided that it was a bad habit and i want to stop. Weed has made it difficult for me to wake up early, and has made me retire from my studies early due to the overwhelming urge to get high. Thank god this shit isn't physicslly addictive, because ive honestly had no strong urge to start up again. I was averaging an eigth of good shit a week before i decided to quit. Grades dropped from a's to c's. Now, this is my fault and not weeds, but ive decided that its a hobby and addiction that i simply cannot balance with my life as it is now.

Maybe you did not hold it in long enough

Haha dude weed lmao right?

i know that feel it seems to be a common thing for quitters. i wonder why