Tfw drunk every Friday until

>tfw drunk every Friday until
>tfw still make great gains

Who else here weekend alcoholics? I haven't went a weekend where I wasn't completely wasted the whole time in years

I figure if I'm going to work 5 days a week being miserable I should get to unwind on weekends because life isn't all serious and who wants to live past 50 anyways

Iktf bro but it's starting to cause problems because I blackout and do retarded things and now some people really don't like me

I've done that for years but I don't give a fuck what people think

yeah, I like to lightly drink on friday then drink till I passout on saturday. Probably not the healthiest lifestyle

>lightly drink

How do people do this? If I'm going to drink I'm not going to have a couple, you might as well get drunk as fuck if you're going to drink alcohol at all

>tfw as soon as I have 1 drink it turns into 12+ more hours of heavy drinking and partying

Same here brah. The only thing ruining my gains is when I get injured on a night out, which is often.

THIS

I've tried explaining this to people like 1000x. Why drink at all if you aren't planning on getting wasted? It doesn't taste good and if you say it does you're lying to yourself. It's for getting hammered and that's all

Same

>tfw bitch niggas complain about a hangover but are too much of a pussy to just keep drinking when they wake up
>tfw I figured out the hangover cure when I was like 20 and older people don't even know about it

be tipsy is fun too

Yeah that's fun but why would anyone have under 5 drinks? It's useless calories and doesn't taste good and you're not getting drunk so wtf is the point?

>It doesn't taste good and if you say it does you're lying to yourself.

16 year old underageb& drinker detected.

I'm 28 and been drinking since I was 19

>ontariofag

>ontario
Checks out, u got nothing to liv for

I'm LIGHTWEIGHT BABY so I don't really need to drink that much to maintain a nice buzz

Because for the time you feel good you feel twice as shit for twice as long after.

Hah gay are you an american?

I'm also 28 been a drinker since about 19. How do you even find it fun anymore? I fucking hate drinking now, it's so lame

Discipline and moderation, it's what makes you an adult. Some types of alcohol can taste great imo, but each to his own.

It's fun as fuck, how is drinking boring?

Fuck drinking.

I haven't touched a drink in 5 years. Gains killer supreme. People like you more when you don't drink. Life is better.

You drink because it's what people do. Don't do what people do. Do something different. Be unique.

If you can't do something sober, you can't do it.

1/10

Lmao look at this nerd.

Exactly same here actually, even down to the ages.

>makes me feel tired and sloppy
>fun for maybe 30 minutes then I just start feeling sick
>everyone has a gf/is married anyway so there's no fucking point in trying to get drunk to hook up

Plus now that I've been lifting my tolerance has gone way the fuck up anyway. It's just not very fun anymore.

You clearly aren't drinking fast enough and your friends sound like boring old farts, go to a bar and meet some people who don't act like they're 60 years old

This

I'm 35 and my friends are married but they still go out and get drunk as all hell every weekend just like when we were 20

I've had to stop for the time being. I can't handle my shit and I'm still recovering from being fat.

>alcohol is gross tasting
go to as many breweries as you can and sample everything

there are a lot of non mass produced drinks youll never experience

Some taste good like Apple cider and shit but most is gross

Too poor for that I drink the cheapest I can find to get drunk

Same man I'm in ontario and I drink axe beer it's 9% alcohol and tastes like complete shit but it gets you fucked up

I hope you voted trump cause now you can black out and grab all the pussy you want.

Me too

>drinking the liquid jew
alcohol is good every once in a while but you can't drink every day without serious consequences

Everyone gets different effects from alcohol
some people hate it because they've probably never tried it in the right setting and mood

Some people legitimately don't like the effects and the disinhibition, that's a valid reason not to drink it

Alcohol makes me feel invincible, confident and social , but that's probably because I'm already a confident and social people when I'm sober. Mood plays a large part too
If you're a depressed sad cunt you won't turn into superman because you sip, try coke for that

I don't drink everyday I only drink Friday Saturday and Sunday

I haven't drank alone in quite a while. Used to be quite the alcoholic. Acid got me off of it. Wanted to do some today but I've been a shitty person, so I decided to wait a while and get my shit together, and order some phenibut.

I think your thread has convinced me to grab some beer again.

I drink about three times a week. In the part of Wisconsin I live in it's pretty normal. My gains haven't suffered at all because I stay hydrated and keep the rest of my health in check

Wait... will drinking hurt my gains? how?

only if you get so drunk you get sick and can't stick to your diet. Also if your body need recovery it will inhibit it I believe.

Body prioritizes cleansing itself of toxins before repairing muscle or synthesizing proteins. Every hour you spend hungover is an hour of gains lost.

Ohh cool, I drink little and often, but never to the point where i'm sick, and it doesn't fuck with my chicken eating. so I'll be cool?

Grab a 12 and chug it, you'll feel great unless youre American than you gonna need 18 because American beer is water compared to canadian beers

my nigger. i'm in the same boat, it helps that i'm not a pussy so i can't relate to 90% of normalfags. from my experience mostly betas do that for social validation, kinda like teen girls who drink one shot for their first time in order to prove they're /drinkingnow/ and /stronkindependentpartyperson/. most people who are confident in themselves just don't drink, or drink to party when they do

I can get 2L for 11$ at the local brewery filled with german 8% deliciousness

This

Most people drink to look cool but I actually enjoy alcohol so I drink and get wasted by myself

In canada alcohol is extremely expensive. It's cheaper to get illegal drugs than it is for alcohol

i live in vancouver you idiot

yeah, the most annoying shit is when people hype up a night out or a trip talking about how much fun it will be and they end up drinking a drink maybe two at most and going home and sleeping. most people who do this are betas and chicks who will post a million times about it on facebook and snapchat despite doing nothing, and then they act like they're experienced drinkers.

fuck, i realised i need new friends

Lads, the best alcoholic god tier beverage is in Ireland, the Franciscan Well brewery, it's called Chieftain IPA, you will not regret spending a fiver on a crisp stein glass of this

nah man. Grabbed some good ol' Keith's.

>LE TRUMP AMIRITE

I'm going over to America for a 2week for Xmas visit, how expensive is beer(ales) in pubs and off licences? Much appreciated lads

>the only beer that exists in the U.S. is budweiser and coors

Anywhere from 3 to 12 dollars. It depends on where you go.

Sound man for the response, I'll be going to Cincinnati if that helps

Nigger detected

I used to drink heavily every friday and saturday night, to the point where I blacked out and did stupid shit. This went on for about two years, it's been at least a few months now and I still like to drink but not that much anymore, my job is kind of stressful so on the weekend I like to grab some good beer or wine and just relax with a movie or video games. Don't go out much anymore because it's expensive and I already have a girl so I don't need to go out to get laid.

Honestly I feel much more satisfied with life this way, I still get that good feeling but without going overboard. Life in moderation is key, in my opinion at least.

This guy is right

I used to drink heavy everyday for 6 years

Im always high on opiates as well which makes the buzz alot stronger. Then do some speed for funz. And yeah Im dead soon

You lucky fuck

he sounds unstable and unhappy desu. uppers and downers do not make you happy. TRUST me

Join the party, man. You got nothing to wait around for

Got no connect for dem opiates

Same. Except alot of people don't like me.

I am kind of bullshitting. Sure some speed a couple of times a year could be fun for ya but..I would trade all this shit away for some regular, average happiness. Like that other guy said

Man I hope I have friends like this when I'm 35

>be 23
>large part of my friends are already in serious relationships, dont wanna go out and get fucked and all go home early even if they dont have anything planned the next day

Don't hang with boring idiots

fuck off dumb chink