Tfw just got out of Ranger school

>tfw just got out of Ranger school
>mfw lost all gains
>mrw knees and back temporarily fucked

What do bros? My metabolism is slow as fuck, sitting around 7% bmi. I need bulking advice, I've never recovered from anything like this.

>Ranger School
>Veeky Forums
Muh autism struggling to detect bait.

He never said he passed, the fact that he didn't use the word "graduated" makes be believe he dropped out.

B8
saged

Believe what you will, let's just call it a double-knee-and-lower-back injury leading to 15lbs of muscle loss. Looking for advice

Class 11-16 graduated yesterday

timestamp certification

I don't know what 7% BMI means, I assume you mean 7% body fat, if you did in fact graduate from ranger school. If that's true, eat a little over maintenance and lift, your gains will come back much easier than they were to build in the first place.

>muh knees, muh back

Okay so lift around them, if you can't do compounds do isolations until you're physically able to do them, this isn't rocket science.

>tfw just got out of Ranger school
>mrw knees and back
>temporarily fucked
>temporarily

Enjoy the disabilities the VA will never pay to treat and have a happy Veterans Day.

>temporarily fucked
lol

DEATH IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE, BE FREE MY FRIEND

lying on the internet is healthy for you
you make pogs look bad faggot

I'm sorry you fell for the Ranger School meme, user.

I'm trying for the 75th, got no problem with RASP, but I'd nope the fuck out to SFAS before they make me go to Ranger School. On paper it's a good idea, but from what I've gotten from guys that have been there - smart guys, it's a contest to see who's the biggest masochist. Curriculum sounds like it needs a huge overhaul.

It's gay as AIDS and it's just a suck fest initiation into a frat. But I enjoy the thought of you trying to stay in regiment with no tab. You'll be ducked down till you quit or get RFSd.

First of all Brodie, you just got out of ranger school. That's frickin sick. Give yourself a pat on the back, chill out and gain 2lb a week. Don't gain back too fast it will be all fat. Slowly reintroduce push-ups sit-ups and pull-ups. Start with light fun ccardio like tossing a frisbee around, then get back into shape in 3-4 weeks but still not balls out. Do 3-4 bodybuilding workouts a week at the gym

You do know that 1 in 6 people who browse Veeky Forums are either veterans or on active duty, right?

I don't know anything about military raining programs, but I'm going to guess that your body adapted to what you were doing while there. If that meant getting thin and losing some gains, I think you should just bite the bullet and live with it. I don't think changing your body after it's already adapted to your profession is a good idea.

Not the guy you're replying to but I highly doubt it. I've come been on and off this board and it looks like it's 9/10 are dyels and the 1/10 are guys who actually lift and are fit along with vets and etc.

It's an intense school, my job is nothing like that. It's designed to put your body through stresses it's not used to or will ever actually go through. Your body starts to turn to fat stores and finally muscles for fuel. I suppose recovery is similar to an injury recovery, I just don't have any experience with that

> Your body starts to turn to fat stores and finally muscles for fuel

You mean a normal process that occurs everyday, and is probably occurring partly in you this second?

If you are eating so little that this is a natural everyday occurrence for you than you have a problem...

>But I enjoy the thought of you trying to stay in regiment with no tab. You'll be ducked down till you quit or get RFSd.
I never intended to stay in the reg
> pass RASP (hopefully)
> get slots at the high speed schools 'cause RS is in big demand
> fieldcraft master
> on my way to E5 drop packet for SFAS instead of going to Ranger School
It's a means to an end, at least SFAS and Q have a reasonable method to their madness. Nothing against Rangers, I just can't willfully subject myself to hellfuck.

Congrats brother.
Take it easy on the eating or you wi get sick. Gradually go back to eating bullshit amounts of bullshit.

> If you're body starts utilizing fat stores for fuel you have a problem.

Hello Poster,

You have been selected for a random age verification.

Please submit a copy of your birth certificate & drivers license for screening.

Please refrain from posting until this process is complete.

Thank you.