What's the fastest and easiest way to get rid of this shit?

What's the fastest and easiest way to get rid of this shit?

500mg dnp/day

this, but it will also kill you, so weigh your options

Overhead deadlifts until faliure

CUT YOUR CALORIES

Cut off with a sword

Seppuku from the side.

Bumpin cuz I have this shit too.

Currently only eating 10 eggs a day and 4 protein shakes to finally get rid of this shit

On the real I can't stand my love handles.

I've been losing weight for the past 3 and a half months now and it can't go away soon enough

Love handles are usually the last place to store fat in your body.

Look into coolsculpting. It's non-invasive.

If I eat any less than I normally do Ill starve to death before theyre gone

It freezes the fat cells in the local area and they die off.

kek

can i just tape an ice pack to them?

yes, do this and post results.

why would you literally kill parts of your body to lose weight, it's like fucking amputation

I know, in reality the fat stored in these areas is for survival when you're stalking a heard of mastodons in prehistoric North America and might not go with food for several days.

>2016
>Kek

In this day we have no use for excess fat, we have food readily available but that is also the problem.

fuck you, skeleton. It's still a struggle for some of us.

I've been on DNP for 3 weeks now on that dose and I'm still alive

Come back when WWIII strikes and you're living off a loaf of bread per week commie

I hear losing weight helps, but I'm no doctor.

Did you lose your loves?

no shame

Never had them to begin with, but the weight loss is real. 20lbs

What do you do when you have to take your shirt off?

>that's right, it's that kind of party!

you know how i know you're gay?

>female
>love handles + "hip dip" (pic related)

just invert my high test up pham

so according to that pic you must be walking bowlegged, right anonnete?

lyle's rapid fat loss diet is the fastest way to lose fat. the only way to lose weight even faster is by eating absolutely nothing, but that's a terrible idea for many reasons.

huh?

If anything, I'm closer to knock-kneed.

What's the average temperature of where you live been?

I live in Southern Arizona and we just started having highs down into the 80s like a week ago

this and he also has an interesting protocol for stubborn fat

op, i have problems with love handles too. you just have to get lower bf % mine didnt go away until about 12%. thats all it is though just your comp. lose weight

Sup Veeky Forums. I'm looking for a great full-body daily routine to do at home for the days I can't get to the gym. What body-weight workouts can I do that will hit everything that's important?

Pic unrelated

the abdomen/waist region is the last place your body is going to get rid of fat storage. The only way is to get your bodyfat to a low level...i would say sub12% is a good amount for them to start going away for good

Northern California, so around 74f. I still sweat in the night if it does not go lower than 68f.

unless you can do that on a regular basis, it won't really help tho. If you don't make diet changes your body will continue to stor bodyfat as normal, and your fat levels will get back to what they were

if I pulled that off would you die?

Only 2 scoops? COME ONNNNNNN

reducing body fat, carduo and diet, but thats muscle under that, and you can never get rid of that, but itll look beter