Roiding for this

>Roiding for this

Fucking gross

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1vG6LoktkUz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

aw but i like cheekie, she's pretty nice.

>hating on Cheekie my fitness boo

Get some self respect you fucking virgins

She looks like shit and never posts anything constructive. And by shit I mean she looks like one big log of shit.

kek, i'm fucking my gf tonight after she cooks dinner. Stay mad faggot.

do you really enjoy making this thread that much that you need to make it every day, cheekie?

>never posts anything constructive

Where do you think we are? Cheekie's got solid bantz thats all I care about

You don't have a girlfriend.

Awesome clit. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or clit clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight your clit can get. Thanks for the motivation.

If you mean gross as in really sexy then I agree with you

yeah but if i did that's what would be happening.

Wtf is going on with those stringy legs and disgusting midsection

Lol@literally no breasts or ass, like none at all

Why would anyone want to look like this, let alone roid for it?

>HGH
>Insulin
>Testo

Her waist/shoulders and waist/thighs ratio is shit.
Fridgemode for chicks is so fucking ugly, just look at Dana Bailey. (Pic related as fuark.)

A

FUCKING

LEAF

is it normal if i want to stick my meat stick inside of her?

Only if you like both men and women at the same time.

>dubs for truth

Her legs look like they have tumors kek

what race is "she"?

as long as there's no dick in-between her legs i can manage.

She got "rectangular" quads, they looked good a few years back, but now when she packed on some mass they look like shit.

Keep telling yourself that

In truth you would have no problem with a dick either

Good lad.
The dick got no eyes.

whatever makes you look like a big, bad tough guy on an image message board, pal.

I could be your big, bad tough guy if you want to...

yes.

4 u

kek

I like it got any more?

Agreed user

What a disgusting creature

Reminder that a guy made a thread stating that he makes cheekie threads, bats threads, trappy threads, monster threads, manlet threads.

Cheekie is cool

>Never posts anything constructive
Fucking kek, she's probably the best person we have on Veeky Forums for female roids, and probably one of the better people we have for female training. But virgin neckbeards like you scare away any girls we get, so you never see it.

Plus epic bantz.

Be honest user, she called you a faggot and now you're upset, aren't you?

No you're not, I am

I think this pic is a little old. She looks better now, from memory. Remember that on roids, you make some pretty damne quick progress. That picture is probably a month old or something, and depending on cycle, that could be like multiple months of training.

Cheekie, when you eventually find this thread, I have a question. How do you feel about Trappy? Since you've basically replaced her on Veeky Forums.

>replaced

No. Cheekie is great, but no one will ever replace the DYEL faggot who spent so much time turning every routine general into a madhouse. Miss u trapps.

Also
>her

You mean the exact same person as Tomato?

What even is the point in women roiding?
They look disgusting, they are even easier to target as freaks than male bodybuilders, and most of the time they look deformed because of their naturally shit insertions and due to the female anatomy, which - let's not lie to ourselves - is not made for making gains.
Like holy shit lass, you're permanently hurting your hormone system and potentially making yourself sterile just to look like a gross fucking mutant for a few years before you either stop making more gains or start having an ugly man-face that even a mother wouldn't love, which is the moment your sponsors leave you.

Have some respect. If anything, get a sensible brazillian buttlift and become yet another IG whore, but at least make some good bucks out of it.

Wtf is that cheekie? She looks less appealing than i thought

Do you have the balls to say that to Becca Swanson's face?

Jesus Christ, just what the fuck is that thing?
She probably has bigger balls than I have.

She was Becca Swanson, but she left womanity behind.

She definitely gives out much more useful info and is actually a good trip. Me on the other hand, I just love to fuck up all of you's Veeky Forums experience with my roided ass and brag about my hedgehogs. This here is Sanik. He is bulkin too fast
I tease kids here a bit too much
I'm happy to hear that my clit has motivated you in any way.
My passion towards bodybuilding and competing in shows to win medals are far more important to me than lifting for opposite sex and wooing them. I took gear knowing that it'll turn me into a she hulk. And I took gear because I wanted to look like that. Believe it or not, I am STILL not satisfied with where I am. I still personally think that I am not where I should be. Stay tuned for more cheekie gains. I will be bigger, and stronger.

>it's another Cheekie makes a thread about herself so she can attention whore because she's genuinely lonely in real life thread

I fuking love attention. Who doesn't like attention? Let's not be bullshitting.

>she's probably the best person we have on Veeky Forums for female roids, and probably one of the better people we have for female training
as an great example to stay away from roids if you are a woman

vocaroo.com/i/s1vG6LoktkUz
Word of wisdom..

fuck off leaf

the face of a 40 year old asian dad

Wtf

Qt

I hate attention. I prefer flying under everyones radar. Quiet and peaceful life.

Unless you are going to be a world-class competitor, you just wasted your body and life on looking not like a she hulk, but like a deformed has been-woman.
And that's not a lecture. That's just what I think.

Pretty sure if she stopped most things would revert back

Looks-wise yeah, although she'd look like shit afterwards, like most bodybuilders after quitting do, unless she'd actually train hard enough as a natty.
But all the systems in her body? Fucked beyond repair.

Natty or not..., muscle isn't permanent. If you stop fueling it..., of course your muscle will deteriorate. That's a common sense that you can apply to not just bodybuilding, anything in this world. Anyone can look like a bag of asshole if they stop and be lazy.

>you just wasted your body and life on looking not like a she hulk, but like a deformed has been-woman.
To others, I am the most ugliest thing that they have ever laid their eyes upon, but to me... this is my beauty standard. I body build because I like looking at myself in the mirror and being this muscly, and compete in shows. It makes me passionate, and I finally found what I wanted to do. In my opinion..., waste of "life" is not doing what you REALLY wanted to do in life and regretting for not doing it ...on your death bed. And I am doing exactly what I need to do in order to avoid that from happening later on.

Will I ever stop taking roids? maybe, but am I the person that gives up on herself? never. Find your passion, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Thank you based cheekie

It looks like her legs rendered wrong

That's a cute hedgepig

You guys complain about women being lazy and unambitious for 'aiming for DYEL' then have a problem when a woman gets bigger than you. I hate steroids and prefer more 'feminine' features myself but that's no excuse to go singling a grill out for doing what she wants because it doesn't make you hard.