Any of you squat rack hogs here? I'm going to kick your asses

Any of you squat rack hogs here? I'm going to kick your asses.

yeah, I'm a lanky guy who does the stronglifts routine, I keep the rest times down but I can tell that guys who have been lifting for a long time hate it anyway. "fuck this lanklet taking up the squat rack, what's the point?" fuck you buddy I deserve to make progress too

You take longer than 30 minutes in the squat rack you deserve the beating I will give you.

>gym has 2 power cages, no squat racks
>always see people deadlifting/shrugging/curling in power cage when I want to squat

>tfw it's your squat/ohp/dl day and you literally spend 1.5 hours in the same rack

feels good man. nobody ever says a damn thing.

I know that feel. It's my fortress of solitude.

Shut up. I have 4 more sets of OHP

>that over 40 years old guy who curls in the squat rack when I'm taking a break after my "Le Press TM" to go for "THE Squat TM"
fuck off cunt, you don't deserve the rack, and I deserve a better gym

Stop being autistic and ask me if you can work in
You're probably bigger than me anyways so I won't say no

You must have inferiority complex. Try to beat my ass for squatting I'll fucking murder your faggot ass.

I just spend over half an hour in the power rack - doing The Press and variants

Just hit me with your best shot

I do 3 warm up sets, a one rep of my working weight, and then 4 sets of my working weight with 4 minutes rest between sets.

Say something about it.

Something about it :^)

shut the FUVK up you cheeki little shit

well he wasn't wrong

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

I do deadlifts too directly after. Should've asked to work in brah now you gotta wait longer.

YOU'VE GOT 5 MINUTES

I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU TWICE

Come at me bro. I was there first

I do my OHP and Squats on the same day come at me.

tfw i did 2-3 sets to warm up in addition to stretching
tfw i did 5x5 at my working weight with ~4.5 minutes rest
tfw i did pause squats afterwards

:-

I'm not gonna take the time to remove and add all my plates for you to work in your 1 pl8 squat m80.

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: those who hog the squat rack ... and those who wait. ... You wait.

>dat lower back fatigue

Fight me bitch, I squat more than 80% of my gym

>I go to planet fitness

Step up the fucc boi 5x5 5 minute rests and 3 sets of warmups

>tfw all the racks are taken
>except the DL platform/rack
>tfw doing OHP on the DL platform
and some fucking cunt was literally doing barbell curls in one of the racks with an empty fucking bar
goddamn I'm still mad about it
FUCK THAT GUY. THE DL PLATFORM IS NOT FOR OHP AND FUCK HIM FOR MAKING ME OHP ON THE DL PLATFORM

Hey dickface,

I'm hogging right now doing ss. Squats first and then bench.

Oh and I'm browsing fit during my rest period.

Where are you faggot?

>Tfw warming up with this faggot 1rm

Let's see. 25 minutes for squatting. 25 minutes for le press TM. Then I sometimes take the barbell out and do pullups on the cage for 10-15 minutes when i could easily go to the pullup machine or pullup stands.

So yeah, come beat my ass nigga. I'll be waiting.

I do chinups in the power cage not because I like doing them in the power cage, but because 4/6 of the places that I can do chinups on have those shitty split bars or multi handle configurations that make it impossible for me to take a straight, shoulder width grip.
drives me fucking mad.

Just do hammer grip chins lmao

HEY SQUAT PIG! SUPRISE FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kek.

pshh... nothing personell...kid...

You're going to wait you're turn, bub

Literally spent about 45 mins in it just now during rush hour.

And when I was done I took the bar and proceeded to do Romanian deadlifts in front of it for another 20 mins

If I can ohp your squat. You don't deserve it, baka!

How do you respond when people ask to work in or ask how long you will be using it? Do you just refuse them? if so, you're a dick and deserve to be alone on Veeky Forums on a friday night

Why do people do this? These black kids were doing shrugs with only the bar for 20 minutes in the squat rack.

Why did you spend 20 minutes doing RDLs? Exactly how many sets were you doing?

I lift with anger and squat 3.5 plates for reps lol no one has EVER approached me. If they did id probably tell them i only have 2 more sets left even if I had 5 more sets. Like theyd ask twice.... I'm 6ft 210
4 or 5 sets on top of my 2 warmup sets. I rest between 1.5 and 3 mins between my sets

oh I saw you posting in a thread recently. You were very rude. I'm honestly embarrassed for you dude. I hope you find happiness in this life.

>hey man, can i work in with you?
>sure

REEEEEEEEE SQUAT RACK HOG

I see faggots in my gym deadlifting, shrugging and fucking doing bent over rows in the power cages when there are 3 platforms for deadlifting that no one uses but me. Use those instead of the power cages when there are no fucking squat racks jesus christ that pisses me off

Thanks. I hope you get hit by bus my dude

>be me
>go to shitty commercial gym
>only one decent squat rack
>one janky ass rig
>doing SL 5x5
>use at least 40 minutes to squat
>another 40 minutes to OHP
>while I'm resting I sit on a bench, getting all of my ass sweat on it
>don't wipe it when I get up
>I do this three times a week, at the busiest hours
>no concievable way of working in
>I also spend 10-20 minutes to warm up
>just place my water bottle next to the rack to mark it

What the fuck, why did you saved my picture?

>ohp in the squat rack

Why don't you faggots just clean it into position?

I chuck water bottles from guys like you.

let me fatigue myself before the lift does. no thanks bro beans.

>Not including the curl,squat and other use rack in every single body part workout.
>Not giving your body time to rest in between sets to maximise your efficiency.
>On the contrary, you are the one whose ass needs kicking