I just ate an entire hot and ready little ceasers pizza while I was stoned with my friends...

I just ate an entire hot and ready little ceasers pizza while I was stoned with my friends. I'm on my cut and I lost 21 pounds so far, and now I want to die. Can I end it now? Why live?

Stick your finger down your throat and feel better

Your pretty dumb if you think one meal ruins a cut, you won't even gain wait faggot. Grow up and stop smoking weed if you want to make real gains.

>stop smoking weed
what a fucking faggot

>Your pretty dumb if you think one meal ruins a cut, you won't even gain wait faggot. Grow up and stop smoking weed if you want to make real gains.
h-how? didnt I just get 2200 calories in my stomach?

highly considering it. Its still in my stomach. Whats the easiest way to make yourself puke?

i've done the same as well, you didn't get the dipping sauces, did you? Only one that isn't a 1,000 calories is the marinara.

Real advice though, drink a fuck ton of water as the sodium amount is UUUUGE and balance it out tomm by eating more greens an grilled chicken.

I eat a whole pizza or two every week. I've lost 40lbs up to now.
don't worry if you only did it once

no just the pizza, I will dad. Already drank a 700 ml of water

bagel bites don't count silly user

Do I make myself puke? Have any of you guys done that?

no idea what that means, but i seriously eat a complete pizza, and some wings. Last week I had two pizzas!
I really need to stop

own it you faggot, women do that shit... not you.

A pound of fat is 3500 calories.

So yeah you just gain about 0.6 pounds of fat.

If you are having a 500 cal daily intake then that is 3500 (or a pound of body fat) a week.

As long as you have kept to your diet all week you will still be 1000 cals under maintenance.

You still lose weight, just less.

Oops that should be "500 cal daily deficit"

That's not hoW IT WORKS

Eating an excess of 3500 kcal once wont make you gain a pound

damn bruh, mind if i borrow your metabolism for a weekend? There's some ice cream and birthday cake I want to put away

Calories in < calories out.

Go ride bycicle for hours ?

Go jog?

Yes it is.

Stop smoking weed.
>you look like a retard, the only ones who think you are "cool" are your gay friends
>you get dumb, even more than what you were considering you started smoking weed
>you get hungry and you kill your cut like you mention
>you needlessly spend money on it
Mention one benefit besides satisfying your addiction

>

benefit: not being some overserious anti-weed fag who proselytizes on Veeky Forums

>i smoke weed because my dealer says people who dont are boring lmao

my metabolism is shit!
just drink more water, have a regular diet, and do some exercise.
It's not that hard!

i do all of those but i'm autismo when it comes to tracking my calories/macros i only let loose once a month and that's just for a specific meal, not the entire day.

Someone, if not all, are going to throw shit at me.
I don't count calories, just kinda calculate what you eat.
Check your shit...well just take a look ( like if you don't do it already)
You'll notice if you're fucking up or not.
Don't do drugs!
Drink water and regular exercise, probably because I do cardio it helps me to keep losing weight.
And yeah, you can have a cheat meal, not a cheat day or more, that's stupid
Don't drink alcohol. It's bad.

OP here, So basically what youre all saying is just deal with it. I'm going on a bike ride and i'll burn like 3 or 400 calories, but as long as my diet is consistent the majority of the days, today is fine.

so I don't off myself?

you're a druggie, so still end yourself

how am I a druggie this is the first time i've smoked weed in like 3 months.

>how am I a faggot if this is the first time I had my penis in a man's anus in like 3 months.

alright dawg

>I cook one omelet and I'm not a chef
>I fuck one guy and suddenly I'm gay.

You're okay user, don't let it consume your life.

I love how the only arguments I ever see for weed are "it doesn't hurt anybody" which is wrong and "you're just too serious" which is stupid.

why would you fuck a man in the first time ?
check mate faggot

>He doesn't fuck and swap protein with his gymbro
Confirmed never making it

who the fuck cares?

Me

If anything, you should eat a big meal once a week even on a cut. Don't let your body get used to the small amt of food, confuse it to help keep metabolism high. Ha, high.

Kills your brain cells comrade. If you're gonna smoke weed, wait until your government doesn't have any more use for you.