People starting to nod at me, say hi/what's up/hey to me at the gym

>People starting to nod at me, say hi/what's up/hey to me at the gym
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

this
as soon as people try to befriend me and say hi when they see me i feel like never coming back

nod at people you dont know, say hey or hi

upnod at people you do know, say whassup or just yo

this is the bro code and its been this way since tiem imoriaem

Say hi to them you fucking autist. Greeting someone shouldnt be hard, its fucking common courtesy.

Gyms are like routines; you can't keep the same one forever. It's time to move on, OP. You've had your fun, but if you stay now you'll just spill spaghetti all over the place and get feels everywhere. Don't be sad though; this is a natural process and it's part of becoming swole. The first one is always the hardest but if you stay you might be forced into a social situation, and that's just unacceptable. We need you here.

Anyone else /6thgym/ here?

>upnod

never do this bullshit

are you me

i am sorry you have zero friends or acquaintances

Dumb anime poster

Hey you're that really cute guy right
Can you please post pics

>upnod
you have to be 18+ and white to post here

>up nodding
>not down nodding slowly with a composed smile

You're not gonna make it

>and white

wear headset with loud music. avoid eye contact

Why are you all so scared of us, we just want to be friends anons

i dont want friends i just want to lift reeeeeeee

I don't know how to be friends with a norman male

Hey me and the boys are gonna get some drinks later, wanna come?

After they start walking away from you, sneak up behind them and curbstomp the back of their knees in to assert dominance. Show them who is boss of this gym.

>SOL INVICTUS
pls post pics kawaii :3

raised by a single mother eh?

I've started noticing more attention since I've been losing weight in general. It's unusual and I'm not sure how to adjust to it. I have dudes hit on me in Uni and stare at me as I go down the halls occasionally. I don't think I'm particularly attractive; could it just be from losing the weight? I'm still overweight according to BMI.

I want to protect this creature.

>see a student I've TA'd
>we haven't really talked and we don't really know each other
>see him at the gym all the time
>everytime I pass by him I don't know whether to pretend to not see him or greet him
>every encounter turns into an awkward half-greeting where I either look like a dick for not returning his full greeting or look like a retard for greeting no one
Somebody just end me

I always try to ignore my students
and then put up more weight than them
but i'm an asshole so there's that

Just do your thing cutie
>KUCHI KARA BEAMUUUUUU

I never upnod either :/ only down nod almost like a little sign of respect at both strangers and to close friends

it's ok there's no normans here im a celt

you have some serious problems

I only upnod people who I'm superior to.

been going to the same gym now for over a year, noticed in recent months a lot of people will nod/say hi to me.
Went this morning hungover as fuck and i'm pretty sure somebody tried starting a conversation with me so i just looked straight into their soul like somebody with Asperger would.

>upnod

DONT LOOK AT ME

NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING WILL MAKE UP FOR YOUR

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Just kys already

this is a prime example of how not to make it

>tfw girls start to notice and give you attention for the first time in your life

A prime example of not going to make it, is if you take any advice ever from the autists on fit

Is this not advice? I will not listen to you.

Who is this qt?

You finally made it as a regular faggot. Enjoy the social gainz of casual gym talk and the occasional helping/being helped spot

>Tfw took me a year to achieve this
>mfw feels so good to be accepted that I always lift around same time to be the the same crowd

>tfw lanky and covered in acne all through your teens
>tfw women never showed interest in you
>tfw now Veeky Forums and clear skinned but still can't fathom women finding you attractive

Are you a bully?

No.

Hey user! Let's have a drink together and maybe you can come to my place afterwards ;)

Really?

Cmon user

it's dubrass m2 from Robot Girls Z

Well there is your answer. Sorry, I'm conditioned to not give sauce. Old habits die hard.

say hi to them back and continue on.