Ignoring personality and wealth, what would get you more pussy, francisco lachowski's face or zyzz's body?

ignoring personality and wealth, what would get you more pussy, francisco lachowski's face or zyzz's body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N7hrppu_KtI
youtube.com/watch?v=ibdm_jE0hJk
youtube.com/watch?v=eIzWmIV1QwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't this easy? Face.

I'd have to agree with you

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ain288biQ

GOAT

holy shit is he legal? I need to know

Well zyzz is probably pretty decomposed right now, but I'm not sure too many girls are into live face-swapping either. It's a tough question, but there's probably a large proportion of women that can get over exhuming a dead guy than giving someone a facial degloving.
Zyzz it is. As it should be, brah.

Who's better lachowski or Barrett???

both are extremely attractive in their own way, Barrett is more "harder" features so he looks more masculine, I myself if I had the choice would prefer to look like Lachowski because it would prefer to look cute

Hnnngg

I prefer this guy, but it might just be because I really dig long hair.

Is this seriously what passes for the definition of attractive nowadays? Borderline female features ?

Both of those guys look like absolute fuckbois.
>strong jaw
>determined eyes
>good skin
>normal nose
Literally all that is required to look better than 90% of the populace.

me to the left you to the right

Don't see how anyone can see them as anything but 15 year old boys. They don't look like men

Ok

god I want to fuck him
he'd look so hot with my cock in his ass

Face only then Barrett. But I think Lachowski is like 6'3 or 4 whereas Barret is only 6'1
If Barret built muscle he'd look better

>what would get you more pussy
>Implying girls need to choose between the two
nigga most girls have guys with both these qualities trying to pick them up on a regular basis

Guys like this don't pick up girls

>Ignoring personality
>Implying personality matters beyond "not being a sperg"

People always tell me what an amazing person I am, how funny I am and how smart I am. 6'1. lifting for 3 years. 22 y/o and the only girl I fucked was a random drunk girl from a club.

It's literally all about your face and hair.

topkek mate
Guys approach girls and good looking guys are no diffrent
This is your competition when trying to get dates

Girls throw themselves at good looking guys.

These guys definitely don't need to approach anyone.

What world are you living in?
When i go out i see guys looking like him with top notch bodiess approaching girls, some even get rejected

There are a shitton of good looking guys these days, part of the "charm" in being a model is that he is heralded as being attractive and famous so girls are more likely to find a model attractive because its basically a product tailored to fit their needs

>When i go out i see guys looking like him with top notch bodiess approaching girls, some even get rejected

Because those girls are probably already on another Chad's cock so they don't even feel attraction to other Chads.

Seriously mate. I had 2 very good looking male friends, it was ridiculous. We'd go out and girls would literally stare at them, make every hint possible towards them and if it didn't work they'd just straight up walk over to them and start talking to them even when they visibly weren't interested.

Every single attractive and ugly girl I knew was in love with these guys. One of them followed one of my friends around desperately trying to get his attention.

And no, it definitely wasn't his "personality". He's my friend but he's a fucking brat, he throws temper tantrums and makes very awkward and unfunny jokes all the time.

Where do you live?

>Because those girls are probably already on another Chad's cock so they don't even feel attraction to other Chads.
This is exactly the problem im refering to
I look pretty good, im tall and im fit but its not worth alot since there are several hundred guys who are equal to me and many more who are better
Girls are drowning in good looking, tall and fit guys so its not really selling at a premium anymore, its more like you need these to even be considered

>tall and fit guys so its not really selling at a premium anymore, its more like you need these to even be considered
this

>tfw 5'6 ugly manlet
JFMSU

He is a Jew twink.

>you are the great champion !

Not true. The only thing you need to do ow is put yourself out there. Talk to 20-30 girls a week, hug and play fight etc, then invite them out for drinks. Ask every girl out for drinks and every girl who comes ask back to your house. Its easy mode dude.

I hate to say this friend but its not easy
Ive been socially active for the past two years after my breakup and ive met around 5 single girls during this period
These single girls have been swarmed by guys, i mean like 10-15 other guys have been after the very same girl

Im not seeing how its even possible at this point, most decent and above girls are taken and the ones who are left have impossible standards AND are constantly approached by top tier males

prime example happened to my mate, him and his gf broke up and two weeks later she had a new guy. The new guy was 6'3'', good looking, educated, ran his own company, was fit and had rich parents
She spent a few days swiping on tinder as an average girl and managed to score this guy...and my buddy is a good looking and smart guy aswell

I dont have any hope in finding a girl ever because of how impossible the standards are and how extremly few women there are in comparison to men

Let's see your face then, hot stuff.

You fucking losers really need to spend a little less time online and a little more time outdoors.

Protip: You don't need 5% bodyfat and a model face to get laid, you awkward socially-inept losers.

You're right that you have no hope in finding a girl, but you're wrong about the reason why.

It's 100% you, not the women out there.

This guy

How to start?

Have 0 friends, all acquaintances are nerds who don't go out.
Just go out by myself and try to make random friends?

>It's 100% you, not the women out there.
Alright so what should i do then?

Everybody knows that, dumbass.
It's just that Veeky Forums wants to get laid without approaching girls.
That's why Zyzz is god to us.

You aren't as good looking as you think then. At 5'10 I'm actually good looking and it's still easy as fuck even when half the male population is taller than me

yeah in all honesty the definition of masculinity in the west is really twinkish

youre basing this on what exactly?

Ive had girls ranging from 6/10-9/10 approach me in the past and ive had people say i look good.
I think im aleast above average but my point is there are so many guys who are way, way above you need to atleast have a 9/10 face to compete for girls because i see guys like that every day

Being good looking as a guy doesnt cut it anymore, you need to bring alot more to the table if you want to succeed

>Everybody knows that
>Still don't do shit to change it

1/2

This is partly why you (not you specifically, more a general 'you' to anyone that has the same struggle of 'getting girls') are still in the same place you are, frustrated.

Before I write anything, I will stress how essential it is to be FUNNY. It's specially crucial if you aren't good looking / tall / any other immediately identifiable traits that may be desirable.

Then you have to be FUN. There's a difference. Be goofy. Be personal. Engage people like you've known them for a while. What I mean by that is, drop any guards you may have.

Now, for concrete tips:

1) You have to get over the idea of going out just to get laid.

I know, I know, you see it everywhere, guys always talk about their latest pickup. First: everyone bullshits and exagerates and employs hyperbole. Most people are exactly where you are.

Also, picking up at clubs only applies to one group of women (women that would go there in the first place) and you almost definitely don't want anything to do with those women. Not only will you be unable to relate to them in any way, they are the broads that are looking for model type guys.

2) You have to embrace who and what you are right now.

You have 0 friends, are a nerd (if all your acquaintances are nerds) and you don't like going out? That's 100% fine. You just have to be very aware of what your situation is and work with what you have.

There's many types of friends you can make, but right now what you're looking for is people that share your same interests.

You like anime? Go to anime conventions or whatever they may be called, alone (doesn't fucking matter), engage with people. Be OPEN.

You like music? Go to your local record store, talk to the owner.

The Lachowski dude is objectively an attractive guy, he looks in his teens but is objectively a handsome dude.

The Barrett guy looks like a fucking alien, a female alien, like wtf?

I don't see how could anyone chose them over David Gandy though. Perfect balance of beauty and masculinity.

N-no homo.

>bring a lot more to the table if you want to succeed

the previous generation already took care of that and made handsome guys rich for nothing (and this is still going)

he's has a pretty good physique though....not to mention giroud is like 6'4 as well

2/2

You have a hobby that you've always wanted to try? Maybe you want to learn how to play the harmonica, whatever it is it's irrelevant. Sign up for a group class.

Your university has weekly movie screenings? Go check them out, I GUARANTEE you people afterwards will offer a general invite to a pub or something (well, I live in the UK so the drinking age is lower).

TAKE THAT INVITE. TAKE ANY INVITE THAT COMES TO YOU. YOU NEED THE PRACTICE INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE.

You have to be entirely comfortable with who you are - that will lead you to being comfortable alone, which in turn will lead to people being comfortable with you.

This isn't going to be easy, and it won't be quick, and you will feel super awkward a lot of the time. That's normal. In fact, that's required.

No matter what your current situation is, you have to find a way to know deep down that you're a worthwhile person. This has to happen before anything else changes.

People can very quickly identify the general type of person someone is - you want them to see a guy they want to hang out with.

And by god, remove from your head any notion of alpha, beta, etc. Real women in the real world don't give a flying fuck.

You don't need a six pack, you don't need perfectly-proportioned facial features.

could you imagine one gender of a certain species had to discuss this toxic topic on a daily basis when all they want is true love from the members of the opposite gender of the same species haha

3/2 ???

One final note: Be 'different'. What I mean by this is, do what other guys aren't doing. You see a girl that you really like in the park, reading a book or something?

Go up to her and talk to her, and you don't even have to be subtle. I've gone up to girls and straight-up said "I saw you just now and I had to talk to you". 9/10 You won't get shit. But the odds are there. Play the numbers.

I can almost guarantee that if you say that to a girl, that will make their day.

You don't even have to believe what you're saying (though it will help in the long run, and will make everything easier).

No matter how ugly you are, there's a person out there that can find something in you to enjoy.

>I think im aleast above average but my point is there are so many guys who are way, way above you need to atleast have a 9/10 face to compete for girls because i see guys like that every day
this is so obviously bullshit. the vast majority of my friends are in relationships and none of them are anything special. they're regular guys without any amazing traits. the main different between them and you is that they just live their lives and do normal stuff while you're on Veeky Forums complaining about women having impossibly high standards.

this, in a nutshell.

>this is so obviously bullshit
Its not though and your reasoning is the same as girls who come off saying "but i dont have high standards, look at my bf" yeah obviously im refering to the single girls that are out there today
its next to impossible to find a girl who is decent looking, normal personality and single.
The ones i usually meet have impossible standards, this falls under the personality being shit category

Me shitposting on Veeky Forums every now and then doesnt change the fact that i have a regular life outside of Veeky Forums
I study at my uni, i work, i lift, i have hobbies and i socialize but the same story unfolds everywhere i go
All the girls are in relationships and close to none of the guys are

You don't have to be a model-tier person to get girls to approach you.

I get approached on the daily by womynz and I'm nowhere near model tier. I look like the OP's faces, except my eyes aren't slanted chink, I have long eyelashes, I have a stronger jaw and I don't wear lipstick LMFAO. The guy in the OP is severely average as fuck.

Also my body is dyel af but I'm tall (6'2") and strong (I get into a lot of street fights cuz MUH GHETTO HURR)

your friends are walking wallets and good covers for their sluts

>You don't have to be a model-tier person to get girls to approach you.

>LOL THIS MODEL IS SO FUCKING UGLY XD

I didn't know the guy in the OP was a model until I looked that guy that OP mentioned up. My bad.

Still if that's fucking model-tier then wtf is a "regular" guy's face? People always said I had a face fit for a model but I assumed people were just being nice.

having a good personality is a meme. I will die alone because I'm not attractive enough to get the woman I am attractive to.

i bet m8

whatever makes you feel good about yourself

anyone with any facial feature that deviates from is a regular guy

>Still if that's fucking model-tier then wtf is a "regular" guy's face?
Imo regular guys i see look like Ops pic
its insane how many extremly good looking guys there are out there nowadays

I wish half the male population looked like Eggman, that would be better for those of us who are "better looking"

>Imo regular guys i see look like Ops pic
yeah that's what I thought, I guess the majority of 4channers are just uglys who put regular people on a pedestal like

>I wish half the male population looked like Eggman, that would be better for those of us who are "better looking"

I see women already destroyed your psyche, If you were a real man you would wish that every man was good looking, or better even, that the definition of male beauty was broader than just

>I see women already destroyed your psyche
Having a gf is terrible for your psyche but that doesnt factor in here
I want there to be less competition because right now the competition is staggering and leaves us with no winners since there are too many guys and too few women

Imagine in a flipped reality where you looked like an average guy, not roid juicy but regularly fit and 8/10 girls were drooling over you, approaching you and being receptive of your approach. They were afraid to lose you because you would be hard for them to replace and they keep trying to better themselves because they need to deal with competition

Wouldnt that be better than how it is right now?

/r9k/ is leaking again.Fuck,do we even have mods at this point??

you must be delusional to think that if either of them even looked at your women they wouldn't run off in a second. You just have no idea what is considered attractive by females these days.

Also lmao at everyone who says they see guys like lachowski every day.

No way is this guy a model. He looks inhuman.

whatever helps you sleep at night boyo

youtube.com/watch?v=N7hrppu_KtI

You have no idea what females consider attractive. Models are picked by gay guys who run the fashion and modeling industries.

Oh you sweet summer child

Interesting. He looks extremely odd, like someone picked a classically beautiful man and magnified certain features. Almost like plastic surgery gone wrong.

He has nothing on Lachowski anyway.

Face all day errday

Zyzz body

This. There are way more good looking models and other men than that twink.

>what is reading comprehension

I'm saying there are tons of men I would consider more handsome. Never said I was better looking.

Wtf is with this cat faced feminine faggot look?

Why dont women like my potato face ;_;

Face

He has a better jawline than you jawlet fucks, strong brows, strong squint and good hair.

He is also taller than both of you manlets put together, not to mention actually does sports for fun and has a social life and promising career.

Lachowski is more masculine and charismatic than you fucks can ever be.

Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=ibdm_jE0hJk

>there are tons of men I would consider more handsome
post them then for fucks sake

delete this

>You have to be entirely comfortable with who you are - that will lead you to being comfortable alone, which in turn will lead to people being comfortable with you.

>No matter what your current situation is, you have to find a way to know deep down that you're a worthwhile person. This has to happen before anything else changes.

i've recently come to realize that this is what is the root of all my problems
But how in the FUCK do i change this? 28 years of constant self hatred and dissapointment

IMPROVE YOURSELF

ok. Then what? I have this fear that doing this will turn me into an ultra-smug asshole with delusions of grandeur, unwarranted self importance. Is it possible to get fit and not turn into this?

One of my best friends looks unironically better than him

Why does Veeky Forums bother with such stupid questions. Obviously face. A body can be built, and realistically speaking, women dont fucking care about a Zyzz body like Veeky Forums does because they cant tell the difference. They dont know about insertions and gyno. You show a woman Zyzz and Jeff Seid and theyre going to be just as enamored.

Women like this shit because they are portrayed as soft, unintimidating, and faithful. Huge manly dudes who lift have a bad rep for being selfish, unfaithful, and brutish. Shit changes, we arent cavemen anymore.

fuck yeah! Preach to all the pretty boys out there!

A E S T H E T I C S will always prevail, calling prettyboys faggots is just ugly cunts trying to validate their own ugly existence lmao.

If every pretty boy lifted (and tried not to be fags), we would REMOVE UGLY MEN FROM THE GENE POOL

definitely

I've been on Veeky Forums since 2010. I browsed Veeky Forums circa-2012. Gays are the ones who pick these models. Deal with it.

>"m-muh slut hate pictures"
Yes, some girls are attracted to the same thing as gay guys. If you only show the successful comversations, then what is the point?

David gandy, pierce brosnan, Clint Eastwood, it's not that hard retard.

>we aren't cavemen anymore

No shit. But as I said, these aren't manly looking dudes. Being manly doesn't mean being a caveman user. Stop being brainwashed into thinking manly dudes are subpar humans.

Are you the dudes bf? Hop off

I am Francisko Lachowski, you ugly faggot.

Now come and hop on my dick, fag.

Seek help

you are literally delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=eIzWmIV1QwU

I'll help myself to your boipucci, fag.

>wants to fuck men
>pretends to be model
>spazzes out when model is criticized

Yeah you're gay.

A model getting mobbed at a fashion show? Do you think people who mob Kanye at a Kanye concert act how the average person would?

you jelly

SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME SEE WHAT HAPPENS

The one with better game.

I can guarantee your personality is shit and you have no game/balls.

Gay

moving the goalposts. You got nothing just admit that you're talking out of your ass because you lack actual experience in the field. sad

"""""""""""""""""""""'game"""""""""""""""""""""""
LMAO
M
A
O