How many of you guys went from FAT 2 FIT (sub 15% fb) and stayed there? What did you do that helped you...

How many of you guys went from FAT 2 FIT (sub 15% fb) and stayed there? What did you do that helped you? I'm tired of losing fat and gaining it back. I've always had muscle but I can never truly appreciate it because I'm always around 20% body fat. If I try to diet and eat healthy I can always do well as long as my routine isn't fucked up by work or getting sick because it's really easy to get out of those habits you've built up for yourself and stay out. There has to be something I'm missing. I know how to lose the fat but not keep it off permanently.

Please help.

Bumpu

Diets are bullshit, getting fit is a lifestyle change. You don't just cut calories for a little while then go back to eating too much. You change the way you eat. Maybe you eat needless snacks now, cut that out, maybe you're drinking completely unnecessary calories, learn to love water, maybe your meals are just unnecessarily big, get used to smaller portions.

It takes some time to change your habits, but once you've changed them you'll wonder why the hell you had those bad habits in the first place.

I only drink water, tea, and coffee. I'm not much of a sugar person but it's the fast food that gets me. When I have the option to eat it I always go for the fast food first because it doesn't take much effort to get it and it's readily available on every street so If I'm at work and didn't have time to cook for myself I usually end up eating fast food and a meal is easily 1000 cals.

So actually you ask "Why am i getting fat while my calories income is higher than my calories expenditure?" ??

: )
Like the first answer here, i would say change lifestyle, don't think "diet" think "new food habits".

gl

OP have you tried cuckolding? Since you're a pathetic fucking bitch who can't stop eating candy I'd be willing to bet nigger cum would be the perfect pre-suicide snack for your faggot ass.

That's where I get most of my protein.

Yes, it takes time I guess. I would be willing to eat the food I make more often if I knew how to cook better. My food isn't very appetizing and it's hard to eat after a couple days if I make it in bulk. Cooking is another habit I should definitely build. That and grocery shopping.

Cooking tips anyone?

Typical ketofag.

What? How did you assume I'm a ketofag when I said I shovel fast food into my face like the fat fuck that I am?

Exactly.

Taking a break from Reddit I see.

You don't diet. You change your life style. You have to want to eat health.

Get to the point where sodas, fast food, chips, candy, etc makes you sick.

Just eat clean and health and not beign fat is easy.

If you don't have time to cook, just get some health soup. Like lentils with veggies. Takes like 2 min to heat up in the microwave.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. Just a change in perspective. The benefits of eating healthy are obvious and anybody should prefer healthy food because of how much better it makes you feel and perform. The only thing fast food benefit of fast food is convenience. I have time to cook at nights, I just gotta get back into the habit of it and only go to places that also serve healthy food if I need to eat out.

Thanks guys, this helps.

Anybody have any good recipes so I'm not eating chicken beast and rice 90% of the time?

nothing wrong (well, theoretically) with fast food as long as you eat it with moderation. You want to eat 3 double burgers? It's alright, but you just ate your daily calories limit and you can't eat no more. Therefore if you want to eat in diversified way you can eat one burger for example, some sandwitches, oats, etc. It's easy, you know.

for breakfast oats
for midday squats
for dinner oats
Anyway, start your day with oats every day. They make you satiated for a long time. Then add whatever, but don't cross your tdee (which you should calculate). This is for maintaining. For losing you have to eat below that.

You can make mashed vegetables, variation of meat, why only chicken? What about fish?
You can eat anything, just calculate calories.I just ate fresh salmon cooked in oven with rice. I eat a lot of fresh salads. yesterday i ate some roasted beef.
I use oil (i weight it on accurate scale), lot of spices, sometimes i cook a cake...
Maybe being a cooker helps i dont know : )
Last week i even managed to get a burger at burger king and i didn't manage to "cheat". I just ate a vegetable soup at dinner. But i dont like to make junkshitfood an habit.

At some point when you will stop eating processed garbage, you will discover the taste of real things. Im mad about steamed carrots or leaks with just a bit of salt and 1gr or olive oil.

Do you suck at cooking? Inspire yourself on some recipe websites. Veeky Forums recepies are cancer even on the cooking board its just horrible. And here on fit, its just stupid. I think even my dog would die eating half the shit fitness guys eat.

gl

I'm so full of breakfast chicken rn. I've got the yummy tummy big belly boy happy tappy toes! I feel it from my feet up to my nose. I'm a good little chicken belly boy and I ate my noodle doodles toodles. Everybody with chicken bellies give me a big Cluck Cluck for your happy yum yum tum tum!

True but It's better to break the fast food addiction because of its negative health benefits.

I had the same problem, but I'm down about 40 lbs and essentially all I did was cut out soda and fries. I track religiously with MFP too, but all I had to give up was fries.

I'd say it depends on what you're eating and counting as fast food. McDonald's, Wendy's, Jack in the Box, etc? Try to limit this shit.

As for stuff like Jimmy Johns/Subway, Chipotle/Qdoba, maybe even Chick fil a, you can get some pretty decent options as long as you're not getting a large combo.

Oh yeah. I wish there was more of the healthy fast food joints. Over here where I live there's a place called waba grill and they have meat, rice, and veggie bowls that are no more than 600 calories but they don't have that many of their stores. You usually have to drive far to get to one in my city.