Link Activity Update

FUD aside, this is where we stand:

The top 50 accounts aren't selling.
The top 100 has just a couple that have moved money to other wallets. They did it directly, not via an exchange.
Some of you have written to tell me Binance is manipulating the price. I don't know who's doing it, but some daytrader is having a field week. This won't be over until Link's added to more exchanges.

New people are getting in. Over 500 new wallets in the last 5 days.

Link owners are leaving Binance and Etherdelta and keeping their tokens in their wallets. They're holding.

Email me if you want to exchange insights.
[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reminder about the top 100 wallets or whatever

thank you, based top LINK wallet monitor. I was wishing for your report this morning.

I'm excluding the number 1 wallet from my analysis. I know it belongs to the developers.

thankyou annon this helps the community. god bless you friend

N O D E O P E R A T O R S

Nice record keeping user.

I think the next time this moons there won't be much LINK to manipulate as LINK buyer are smart enough to buy and hold which keeps making it more scarce.

How do you search etherscan by tokens?

etherscan.io/token/0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca#balances

Grimes isn't asian

She's got an anime soul.

lol at this in every link thread. you'll have to try a little harder than that. oh wait, i forgot. you're just looking out for us... kys

X5 news on Friday. Accumulate, you’ve been warned.

Major reporting in. Mythril hands and about o buy more during the dip.

Captain reporting in.... Major what are your orders

thanks bro, we are hoing to make it

this IS the BEST opportunity of your life. Yes you!! You reading this right now. This is the best chance you'll ever get. So stop being so grumpy and jump on the train ;)

Once a top 50 sell his link he's not in the top 50 anymore.
That's why wallet in the top 50 still have their link.

i sell at every peak & buy at every low retard. if it never recovers i'm already cashed out. Is this your first week?

lol i hope he got banned. fucking pajeet scum

The addresses in the top 50 remain the same as 5 days ago. Some have moved up or down one position but that's it.

The only wallets bleeding tokens are the Binance and Etherdelta wallets. Binance is down almost 30%. People are moving their Link to wallets, and they're doing it in small quantities. New holders buying the dip.

I'd be happy for you if bitbean went to 100sats. I choose to put my faith in link, long term. 5 years. I put my random generated password and key on an old hdd, a cd, a usb, and took a polaroid picture. The hdd is in my attic, the cd is in my old dvd player, the usb I keep at my parent's house taped under the bed, and the photo is in a plastic bag in a box I burried in the back yard and planted a tree over it.
Right now, my investement stands at 48k€