I saw Trappy-Chan at a grocery store in Sao Paolo yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person...

I saw Trappy-Chan at a grocery store in Sao Paolo yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask him for a kiss or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and clenching her boipucci in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen magnum size condoms in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the condoms and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning orgasmically really loudly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYiT6iEszX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool story bro

Wtf does this have to do with fitness?

This is proof that trans is a mental illness. And it's he, always and forever.

you forgot to change the word bar. almost got it though.

6/10 nice original take on a stale pasta
have a pepe for your trouble

Did you buy any herbs? Some thyme or perhaps some sage?

Sage for unfunny stale pasta.

What were you thinking when you posted this OP? DID YOU DREAM OF (you)'s?

>her
>him

>Trappy will never clench her boipucci in front of your face

Why does this hurt so much?

Mom, I got trips!!!

you aint real

What's the original one?

I knew I've seen this before

youtube.com/watch?v=SYiT6iEszX4

Nice trojan faggette

Please let me tongue that cute little butthole of yours.

did this actually happen

It's reserved~

What, are you gonna say you've never shoplifted 15 magnum condoms? Cmon brah no judgement here

You stupid whore.

i shoptlift litteraly anything

I can respect that. What a lucky guy.
But the offer stands eternal. If you are ever in Florida I would love to make you mine in both body and spirit.
I'm going to go rub one out to the thought of me obliterating your prostate with my painfully hard cock.
Take care, Trappy. Stay safe, stay sexy.

Why would you choose the worst pic?

>Trappy will never snap you late at night
>You will never open said snap to see an angel of light and beauty captioned with indecipherable monkey language
Jdimsa

w-wew

I don't believe any of this, if you are the real trappy dump oc with a time stamp. If not you trappy fags need to let go already.

>banging a huehue tranny
I foresee AIDS in your near future

Was on sp and a quarter back stealing candy bars when I first saw.

My trip is secure. Only I can post with it.

Yeah and I got AIDS from the hormones I take, right?

Oh sorry I forgot, you get AIDS the moment you decide to transition.

welcome back, hope you enjoyed your vacation
are you back for good? I've missed /routine general/

Why have you returned? I genuinely curious, considering you got doxxed and all I'd avoid this place like the plague.

neo-Veeky Forums is actually taking advice from a mentally ill man 120lb tranny.

no wonder people look like shit in the cbt threads.

like fo real, is taking advice from trappy like a new meme or something?

Mental illness and attention