This guy is 7'2. When will you manlets realise, that there is no such thing as being too tall for a man...

This guy is 7'2. When will you manlets realise, that there is no such thing as being too tall for a man? The taller = the better. Even if you're 6'2, 6'4 guy will alway be superior to you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Kösen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Bahadur_Dangi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw his dad is 6' in this picture
>there is not such thing as being too tall

>another "everything i have in my life is my long bones" thread

Fuck off, faggot.

Do you feel better now OP?

>there is no such thing as being too tall for a man?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sultan_Kösen
> His stature is such that he must use crutches in order to walk.
Sure must be nice as fuck to need crutches in order to walk, bitches love guys who look like overgrown polio sufferers

he's ugly af, yet women still look at him the way they wouldnt look to any manlet

i kek evrytiem

6'3-6'8 is ideal.
7 feet is too tall to be good at anything though, it's just great for poon

He works out at my gym. I think he is a good guy, not really too social but overall nice. He owns musclemeat.nl

That said, he is not really that impressively strong. Could imagine that he is easily injured because of his height and weight. 6"2 is best in my opinion.

Get a load of this manlet: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Bahadur_Dangi
>tfw named after a female planeswalker

6'3-6'8 is great if you arent a skinny lanklet without shoulders.

I would prefer being a normal height guy than a skinny slenderman

Yeah, I was thinking in terms of being Veeky Forums. If you're gonna waste your genetics by not eating you might as well be a midget, won't matter

When will these manlets learn?

How big do you think this guys cock is?

Do you think 1 or all of those chicks know?

Bet it's like 5,5 inches and actually pretty normal, but looks like a micropenis on him, just because no one's ever lucky enough sadly

Is that sexual harassment?
Is that sexual harassment what you're doing right now?

height doesnt affect penis size, however this guy is big in general, not only tall. I mean look at the size of his head. He's at least 7 inches for sure

>>tfw his dad is 6' in this picture

Not so fast, manlet. He was actually 5 ft 11 and a half inches.

I think it may be average, but it doesn't matter against the face and height patriarchy

Yeah dude, no girls ever find zach efron hot or anything, I bet he isn´t drwoning in pussy right now, because he´s only 5.7, OP is probably fucking guys left and right as we speak, super alpha.

leo could be 4' in titanic and girls would still want to sleep with him. what's your point?

are you in nl ?

>tfw 6 2