Is there any kind of "fit" clothing that i can wear when i have gyno?

Is there any kind of "fit" clothing that i can wear when i have gyno?

I have arms that look very clearly trained and a flat stomach but because of my tits i can't wear fitting smaller t-shirts because they stick out and the big nipples don't help.

Fuck i want to show off like the faggot that i am.

No. You have gyno. Off yourself.

Well fucking shame.

Cant u get rid of the gyno

>tfw pecs look like gyno when im wearing a shirt

fug

>gyno looks like pecs when wearing a tank top under t-shirt

i also know that feel bro, i just try to wear darker colors so that my puffy nips wont stand out like dinner plates

How to get rid of puffy nips. Pls

Just be yourself.

shirts like in your post: most likely not, your tits would stick out all the time. start wearing dress shirts and roll up your sleeves like pic related.

a bra

I am scared of the situation when i will have to get the surgery

Either it will be like:

>Where are you going?
>Ah, nowhere interesting. Just going to cut my bitch tits :^)

Or

>Where are you going
> oh
>Why the fuck do you have bruisers on your tits
>b-b-because

>have boobs
>don't want boobs

how do

Meant to

yes

>tfw getting my surgery next month because job
>can finally move on and wear lighter colors
>no more covering up of the man tits

u cant without surgery, but dark colored shirts can potentially make it seem like u have a big chest without having ur nips on full display like with white shirts or something, try wearing a wifebeater under your shirts, that sort of helped.

How long is the procedure to get a gyno surgery in your country?

Like from first visit to surgery?

I'd do it if it was like

>hi i have gyno
>here breath this relax we will cut that shit.

But i doubt its like this

am in the US btw

well, i'm getting my first visit soon. then shortly thereafter it'll be the surgery.
well I am hoping that i can get it done within the following week.

i've looked around and some procedures have you awake and numb the shit out of your chest or like you've mentioned breathe in some shit

There's one of those bullshit Magnet Therapy Vests that is sold in chink sites like aliexpress or even ebay. Its essentially a tight, elastic shirt with magnets in it. You can of course remove the magnets and just use it as a gyno compression vest

>Take duct tape or regular tape
>Use it around your nipples
>No more gyno

Just remember to take it off before you fuck a bitch

>all these people saying they have gyno when they're probably just fat asses with far tits

Have any of you cut to 10% bf or lower? Post pics if you have. Actual gyno is rare as fuck, and almost every case of "gyno", including my own, is from being fat. It's just that most of you have never been a low enough body fat to ever see yourself without fat tits, so you think it's gyno.

I'm trying to eat better

I'm 213 pounds and 71 inches tall

i still have like a b cup or some shit, how do I lose it? will i only see it go away when i'm at cut levels? fug

I will not lose my puffy big fucking nipples by losing weight.

Just tell em you're going to a surgery to get rid of your gynecomastia

They think it's some kind of cancer and you'll get pussy because they feel bad for you

214 pounds at 71 inches is still fat. I'm a few inches taller and I looked like shit at that weight. Get to 180 at least before you lose hope. This is a good thing though. Gyno requires surgery, this just requires some discipline and patience, and you'll look better cut anyways. There's literally no reason not to cut to low bf before calling it gyno. Nothing to lose aside from the bitch tits, and a lot to gain

You haven't actually cut to 10% bodyfat, have you?

>Nothing to lose aside from the bitch tits, and a lot to gain

How about my fucking muscles that i worked on for half a year.

>hey user why are you wearing a vest
>i-its for posture
perfect i'll take 20

>half a year

You know what to do, OP

Cutting at a 500 kcal deficit won't do shit to your muscles as long as you get protein to 1g per lb and lift properly. Most "muscle mass" loss are people thinking that their fat bloated muscles are getting smaller, but that's because you're losing FAT, from everywhere.

Do what you want, but getting a very expensive elective surgery when you could almost certainly fix your issue with a few months of cutting seems like a huge waste of time and money.