When is it too late to fuck 18-19 year old prime aged women?

when is it too late to fuck 18-19 year old prime aged women?

im turning 28 in a week and im scared that my best years have left me behind.

is it too late? how old is too old to bang 18-19 year old sluts?

like 50. If youre slightly built, good face, wear a casual suit, good watch etc. to a club and go talk to some sluuts, they have no clue whether youre 28 or 24. And theyll fuck easy.

i'm 22 years old and can tell that 18 year olds are miles behind in maturity. if you're not ugly and say a few nice things, you'll get one to fuck you

>when is it too late to fuck 18-19 year old prime aged women?

Dude, if they are willing to fuck you, then let them fuck you. Literally the only people I've ever met with a problem with this are beta cuckboys and women jelly that they are used goods.

Sometimes 19 year olds are dumb shits and have ph imbalances, which leads to foul-smelling pussy.

I think 24 is the prime age for sex.

Look at this man, OP.

He is nearly 50 and fucks 12 year olds.

As long as you have
>A good body
>A decent face
>Something about you that appeals to the target sloot age
Then you can fuck anyone at any age

>when is it too late to fuck 18-19 year old prime aged women?

never as long as you have money

Depends... you willing to pay?

>Something about you that appeals to the target sloot age
like what?

i dont know how to find things in common with 18-19 year old women.

women in general, but especially not 18-19 year olds.

aside from the good body and face, what else do i need to appeal to prime 18-19 year old sluts?

>aside from the good body and face, what else do i need to appeal to prime 18-19 year old sluts?

Having a good face and body.

35-40, in shape, full head of hair and you could still fuck them. Problem is that you're not going to encounter many teenage girls at that age unless you're a professor, getting a higher or second degree, etc.

If you've got good money you can easily add 10 years.

If you're rich you can have literally just turned 18 today girls sucking your nuts until you or your dick dies first.

Half your age + 7.

>full head of hair
my hairline is starting to recede...

hair transplants, wig, or just deal with it?

That's some made up bullshit for what age is apparently acceptable to date before it gets creepy. Has nothing to do with whether or not women will find you attractive or not if she happens to be half your age +nothing.

You honestly trying to say 18-21 year old girls don't want to fuck 30 year old guys.
>pfffffffft

why would they want to fuck 30 year olds when they can fuxk fresh 22-25 year old chads?

Just be ruggedly handsome, rich, and alpha

Because 30 year old men are still young enough to look 95% as good as they've ever looked, but they're more mature and have a lot more money typically.

A 30 year old chad is still a chad, but with nicer clothes, a better house & car, and more interesting shit to say.

When you no longer have the money you need to hire them.

i know a guy who does this on the regular. hes 31. pretty good looking guy though and fit by normie standards. makes good money - typical self absorbed chad kind of guy - like ive only met a few other people that are THAT self absorbed but it seems to always be a recipe for success.

how do i fuck high school boys

Where does he meet them?
I think that is the main problem - younger grils will mostly go for older guys because women prefer men to boys. Main problem really is meeting them, as they don't really tend to be around once you're around 30.

because 30-40 is considered the ideal age for males in terms of appearance. female like youth, sure, but they prefer distinguished features, which only start to appear in last twenties early 30s.

Women also aren't like (young) men, who only want sex based on appearance. Women love confidence and maturity (or will fall for the illusion of those things).

Chads are basically what young girls go for initially, realize the sex is disappointing (because chads just try to jizz as fast as possible and go the next bitch), and tend to have annoying (aka, young) personalities.

Trust me when I tell you this. 30s is when you have the best chances to have sex with any woman on earth.

college.

even being in a master's/PhD program puts you right in the heart of them. You don't even have to go to the bars to find them.

Enroll in some blow off classes at your local community college.
>Art, cooking, philosophy, etc.

Plenty of 18-22 year old chicks on campus.

Costs you what, 2 or 3 hundred bucks to be around young pussy you can potentially get in, and who knows, you might pick up a new hobby while you're at it.

I'm sort of in the same boat; I'm 33 and have been working in restaurants since I was 18. I work with so many cute younger girls.

Alas, I'm a virgin, and an aspie introvert, so nothing ever happens.

Pic related.

you dont, fag

>tfw people tell me constantly I look 30 despite being 25 because I have such features and appear pretty mature and confident due to going through a lot if shit in my life and learning from it
>tfw catch girls miring me constantly
>tfw virgin because i never tried anything and pushed away any girl wanting to get with me (and there were many)

Wish me luck bras, I need to make it.

become a PE teacher, seriously I was so aroused on penis inspection day I probably ould have fucked my PE teacher

I'm this guy:Ad also this one:Doing my master's degree currently, and I was chatting up some grill in one of my classes. Just checked her fb profile, and she's 19 indeed.
Fugg me, just assumed she was older because I forgot the class can be attended by Bachelor's too.

>hair transplants, wig, or just deal with it?

Better off to just deal with it, unless its really noticeable.

Started dating my boyfriend when I was 19.

He had just turned 30. He is 33 and im 22 now.

Join catholic church, duh

Women that age aren't admiring you for your sweet credit score bro

This. If you're poor af like me, girls that age won't give a shit.

never

Just fuck 18 year old prosties.
There's nothing good about picking them up, only good thing is the fucking so you might as well pay for it.

Dude I'm a male Nurse... A fucking Nurse ffs! Its often one of the most female dominated workplace you will ever set your foot on, no matter what country your from.
And most of them are real flirty at work as well, it seems to be that way when your the only guy working there.

This, art students are sluts, or check out the dancing classes
even the spergiest guy i know could get some from taking a dance class. Not sure why those even exist but it works great

art students always seem to be slutty.

same with english majors and people who used to do theater or acting.

cool girls, but always slutty for some reason

Quit being a bitch

I already did. I'm trying now, and already got a girl from another town who'll stay at my place for a few days after New Year's. Also got a few more qts with whom I've already set up dates.
Still doesn't change how much I missed out on in the past.