Finally hit 100kg deadlift for reps

>finally hit 100kg deadlift for reps

does this mean i'm finally on the road to making it brahs?

Yes

i dont know how long you have lifted but that isnt really impressive unless you managed to get it within 2 months or so.

No

i know it's not impressive but it makes me happy

took me ages

Took me something between 1 and 1.5 years so you're doing fine famalam

i bench ur deadlift bro

nice job tho

i first went to the gym and did physical activity for the first time in my life about 2 and a half years ago but i lost all my gains and weight due to heart problems about a year after i started

started going to the gym properly last january really, so essentially i achieved this in about a year (some would disagree)

i finally hit bodyweight bench too yeah buddy

sorry about that, i miss read that, i thought you meant 100kg 1 rep max

How long have you been lifting

tfw 2 plate bench still isnt body weight for me

>tfw my bodyweight bench is 5.972×10^24 kg because my mind contains the weight of all worldly knowledge

kek

>finally repping 3x5 2pl8 easily
>doesnt feel like a big accomplishment to add weight anymore

I mean from here on out it will only be a struggle to add a small amount of weight as a natty right ? I mean I have been going strong until now and guess I could rep 110kg in a reasonable timeframe but it doesnt really feel like a big difference.

>tfw ripped calluses stop me from deadlifting more than once a week

learn to grip the bar right also use chalk bro. and if you still rip your hands get straps.

5x5 2 plate is where you want to be. next milestone (and where i would say you're at a genuinly impressive level) is 3 plate. I say you can get about 2.5 plate before you start hitting real plateaus and have to work on each weight increase

there's a guy at my gym who i'd like to believe is natty, i think he's about 110kg and his bench is 160kg, he's been training for maybe 7 years and so i guess your solution is to either eat big (get big) or be patient

do you use hook grip? if not try practicing it on your warmup sets and then work it into your work sets over the course of a few weeks, it really helps

I do mixed grip and i mix the hands up each session

Still hurts like a bitch
I deadlifted on friday and couldn't finish my session today cuz of my calluses. Makes me want to get gloves even though they reduce grip strength. I really don;t want to use chalk unless I have to either.

just use chalk, there's no reason not to

>6'2, 72kg
>45kg bench, 60kg squat, 115kg deadlift

What am I doing wrong here bros ;_;

>6'2 75kg
Eat more.

probably bad squat and bench form, but besides this, good nutrition is key

i make sure to have at least 250g of chicken breast every day without exception

good job user! I'm going for 100kg for reps tomorrow, decided to do overhand for my warmup sets then mixed for my 1x5 work set because it's not wanting to budge when I use DOH.

also for you anons out there, been liftan for 3 months now, stats are:

squat: 80kg
bench: 45kg
deadlift: 95kg
ohp: 30kg

OHP is hard as fuck, still haven't hit 5x5 with 30kg but i'm close

OP here, my stats are

85kg squat
60kg bench ish, (doing high volume work at 50kg atm)
100kg deadlift
37.5kg OHP

i use the same grip technique that you do for grip with regards to warmup and work sets, recently changed it so that i exhale/inhale at the top of a deadlift rather than at the bottom because this prevents me from resetting and losing motivation

don't like OHP either and only advice i can give is that it helps to hold the bar at a position where your forearms are vertical, clench your ass so that you're stable and do the reps quickly (but with proper form)

same for 5x5

try eating

yeah I've realised that just getting the reps over and done with instead of waiting a bit longer between reps really helps me maintain my tightness and form, thanks for the advice!