Just announced, SmartContract is joining the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance

Just announced, SmartContract is joining the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.
Get the fuck in LINK before the normies read the news. Moon is inevitable.

entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/

Nobody gives a shit

You MUST hate money. Jesus fucking Christ, don't complain you weren't told when this shit hits $2.

WOW SICK FIND

i hold 50k LINK and unironically this

Already priced in

There's no way you've been on biz before Septemeber

>le priced in meme
Get the fuck out you ugly pajeet, it's not our problem you bought ath and sold atl

all future news is already priced in

You are right, I'm selling all of my LINK. News all the way up to 2021 have been priced in. Thanks.

Not priced in but the filthy cat eating slants at binance will bot the price if it moves

Good find. Too bad good news only makes people panic sell.

That's true, but it builds a foundation for future hype, so it's all good.

Huge if true

All those pajeets who sold will get just'd so hard.

>2$
ICO price was around 10$..

>tfw your death is already priced in

time to blow my brains out

ico price was 5500$

ICO was exclusive to the Rotschild family and it was $16k USD a coin.

kek

Pls clarify the implications of this.

only the space lizards were invited and each coin was one trillion cheez-itz

none until its on more than Binance
every company in the world could start using this but Binance bots would still keep it down

is this tge equivalent of the blockchain cool club?
what is the alliance?
what are member perks?
and what is its purpose?

But if they applied for membership of this "Enterprise Ethereum Alliance", that means they probably applied for more exchanges too, right?

And Rory won't comment on other exchanges

Possibly NDA'd

Let's put it this way, would a shit company be accepted to the same alliance which already has members such as Microsoft and J.P. Morgan?
Think about it for fucks sake.

It's basically a group of companies working on ethereum, if Chainlink profits from this then all 200 of them should.

Also chainlink is not smartcontract, they can use any oracles.

>WTC getting listed on other exchanges this month
>LINK probably soon after

it's probably best to sell your binance coin right now if you're still at a profit, i think that exchange is going to be fucking ded after their most popular coins are gone.

>if Chainlink profits from this then all 200 of them should.
Well only the new ones, logically.

>Also chainlink is not smartcontract, they can use any oracles.
Explain.

just sold 100k, thanks user

post btc wallet will send you some

I'm happy waiting past march 2018. LINK is incrddible

Priced in

>Lunyr

Hi everyone, thanks for your patience and continued support of our work on the ChainLink Network, we do very much appreciate it.

Since the token sale, we’ve been focused on the critical next steps for making the ChainLink Network a success by actively hiring for our technical team, building the ChainLink Network as described in our whitepaper, and preparing to make the SIBOS conference as successful as possible.

I’m glad to say that the large amount of interest in our presentation at SIBOS has shown our efforts to be a success so far, with the presentation being attended to full capacity until it reached standing room only. Our initial implementation with SWIFT focused on the ability to input critical financial data into a smart contract security, the usage of shared standards like ISO20022 to make smart contracts more understandeable, and the ability for a smart contract to send payments to any of the 11,000+ banks that rely on SWIFT payment messages. After working closely with SWIFT and multiple financial institutions on smart contract securities, we do believe that a smart contract’s ability to make payments in an end-user’s preferred format (bank account payments), is an important feature for their ability to become the preferred form of digital agreement. Since the larger financial industry seems to be in clear agreement with us on a smart contract securities need for key inputs/outputs, the initial implementation presented at SIBOS is something we are currently in conversations about turning into a larger implementation for both SWIFT, and multiple large institutions...

We do very much appreciate the community’s patience and support as we do our best to implement the critical next steps for the ChainLink Network’s success. To briefly provide clarity on what we’ve been working on other than SWIFT/SIBOS; we are actively hiring for technical roles, have been building the ChainLink Network as described in our white paper, are working to get the first key end-users of the ChainLink Network in place, and are also in the process of making a plan for keeping the community better updated as we grow the team to handle the large increase of inbound interest from the traditional banking, fintech, web development and crypto communities.

Just convince bittrex whale cucks to switch over to binance

so deluded, its not even funny anymore

only thing that isnt funny is your life and fat gay bastard son friendo

No, I think literally no one cares about it, the price reflects that.

How to tell if something is priced in:
>Something happens
>Did it make the price go up?
>Yes: Then it wasn't priced in
>No: Then it was priced in

NP mate
1Q3EAEFzJucG7xP4fsUPkFYEmLbUhM7zF7

>adjust the rewards system

so basically they can manipulate the price very very easily??

Or maybe the price is just being heavily manipulated by bots and we have no real clue what the fuck we're talking about here

Wtf!!!?
I thought it was crashing!!!!
I sold 13k link 2 hours ago and now when I try buy back in I get less than 10k.
Reeeeeeeee!!??!!?????!!!!!

I think "heavily manipulated by bots/whales/the-devs" is literally code for "I don't know what I'm talking about but the jews did it!"

Nice, just poo'd in it

It doesn't take a genius to see what's happening with the price, so congratulations you're retarded

well can you also explain the binance bots manipulating the price.

>"I don't know what I'm talking about but the jews did it!"

the motto of every /pol/tard on Veeky Forums

chainlink has 10 917 holders. opinions?

No, the payer only ever has to consider the fiat price.

Whether a token is 1 cent or 1 million, doesn't matter; you simply use a bunch of tokens, or a tiny fraction of a token depending on the price.
Tokens are divisible to 18 decimals, so there's no practical limit.

People who get triggered by /pol/ are low test faggots

Muh jews! Me mastah raceeee!!!

what about musiccoin moon then?

not triggered, just amused by retards that mix ideology with investing. as if the markets care about their feelings.

People on /pol/ are low test faggots obsessed with black guys. That board is literally cancer. Nobody happy or successful posts there

This is also true

MOON

Sucks that such an important psychological factor in assessing prices has turned into a meme in the shitshow of a board that is Veeky Forums.

Even the FUD is priced in.

Just checked in with some top analyst, priced in price is $2.34

Anyone can join, 75% of the EEA companies are flops.

the dip is priced in btw