My university's Womyn's centre and Muslim Association has gotten bored so they've decided to bandwagon onto the idea of...

My university's Womyn's centre and Muslim Association has gotten bored so they've decided to bandwagon onto the idea of a "women identified only" gym hour,

citing religious reasons and some people (no evidence as of yet concerning our school) "feeling uncomfortable" in the raping presence of males.

What to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdp5aBerwbdws8-TVNi6pkpHksnWfPwDdzUcYcw4ZBF2t8yuQ/viewform?c=0&w=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

our gym has women only space

all the girls are in the combined area all the time anyway

>claim to be orthodox jew
>cannot workout in presence of women due to religious practice
>demand mens only hour
Easy

A women's only space i would be in favour of, but banning men from the gym for a whole hour in the context of schedule deadlocked university students just seems like its going to cause more harm then good.

if they don't want me looking at their vaginas they should stop wearing transparent pants

just identify as a woman for that hour. gender fluids do it all the time

Ain't it funny how the social justice warriors want segregation and special treatment for groups of people based on gender and race and religion?

lmao, this. just become a new gender since that's normal these days

where the fuck do you live in? Saudi Arabia?

I identify as the trans pacific partnership

Guess that means you get to be a woman for an hour and do some kroc rows.

Grab a wig and some leggings and you should be good to go. Maybe add pink sweatbands to amplify your femininity.

sue the school. You didnt sign up for that.

if there are any female gym go-ers out there,
feel free to respond to this survey about
experiences at the gym, is harassment a widespread problem? docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdp5aBerwbdws8-TVNi6pkpHksnWfPwDdzUcYcw4ZBF2t8yuQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Canada, thank god we have a strong conservative
west, keeping us from becoming Sweden 2.0

Really, this. People who get it will think it is funny, and anyone who claims you are a faker is a cishet shitlord. EZ PZ

How is your west conservative when above our most liberal area?

Its more like the mid west. BC is liberal as fuck but all the prairies aren't

>feel free to respond to this survey about
wtf m80

Almost all the libs in the western US live right on the coast, and they live there because that's where the Jews produce media and the artists being used to make the media live. Almost all of East California votes conservative

Aren't the prairies relatively less populated?

All the east is depopulated desert

SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE

NO SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR ISLAM AT A PUBLIC UNIVERSITY

a white guy and 3 minorities
every time

>live in the US
>title IX rules actually prevent any women's only spaces

kek, once way we can use that law against them.

Right. But it follows suit through the other western states as well. The entire states aren't iberal, but concentrated populations along the coast line sway the election results

Fuck, we don't have that in Canada. I'm trying to put up some resistance to the slippery slope.

>tfw rocks and trees can't vote

>missing the point

Same here. Women's only spaces in gym's are always empty as fuck.

Any woman insecure enough to demand a safe space in the gym likely wont have the maturity or work ethic to use a gym regularly anyway.

No I'm not. Of course areas with more people sway the elections. Everyone's vote should count the same, and there are more of them

The cities are more liberal; the parts where no one lives is conservative

Here in Arizona, however, our cities get full of retirees who are more conservative

lol my school (McGill) has been trying to force this to happen for a few years now

it's mostly law students stirring up a shitstorm and mudslimes REEEEEEing ineffectively when the administration tells them to fuck off

Hopefully our athletics department is based
enough to tell them to frig off, this is the first
wave of complaining, I haven't
started to put up counter posters yet, but if
it comes to a student vote it's gonna happen

>muhjewishconspiracy

Jesus fuck, you have to ignore every other plausible explanation to come to this conclusion.

sefl identify as a male and lobby for a male only gym hour; your gay bros will thank you for it

Just talk with your women friends that they're advertising times when women will be in a vulnerable state

This (also checked) or claim you identify as a woman and flex your biceps at them

identify as a woman and shake your feminine penis at them.

>uni implements this
>purposely go to the gym at that time period
>beep in and ignore whoever is at reception telling me no males aloud.
>Look around with a stoic look on my face as ragheads and typical feminazi sjw's all gawk at me
>commence the heaviest and most alpha lifts possible whilst grunting like an absolute gorilla with every rep
>Continue to deploy various other manly and intimidating techniques which progressively get more extreme
>As I'm about to finish my sesh, find me the largest, ugliest, feminazi sjw and rape her in the middle of the gym.
>Do this because for the entire workout she has been yelling rape at me with the ferocity of 1000 suns
>leave and come back the next day
>they no longer have women's only hour

This

Women at the gym are distracting. Plus you're self-conscious about grunting and smelling bad around them and the whole thing just makes you uncomfortable

why is the asian girl the only hot one there

Wow user you're a bad ass

no 'I do big cums' braclets

>pleb as fuck

All of the womyn in the top of this screencap dont even use the fucken gym.

file a complaint with your school instead of posting in a homosexual buttplug rating forum you retard. Is this a US-based university?

Assuming this is in the US and is not a public university your argument will not fly.

The best way to combat these things is to turn them into jokes.

Get a large group of your friends to petition for various other hours at the gym
>dog-kin hour
>legs only wworkout hour
>blue eyes red hair hour
>mixed race hour (excludes any form of latino)
>vegan hour

Shit like that where they get more ridiculous and continue to flood whoever has to deal with these petitions until they're all scrapped

>VAG FAGE
>ONE CUNT WOLF PACK

what did they mean by this?

>somebody thought this up, typed it out, looked at it, decided it was worth posting, completed the captcha, and clicked post

Hmmm wonder if the one with 'rape me please' would go down as consent in a court of law

>Can't argue that what you were wearing wasn't asking for it

And wateeeeeer

Demand men's only hour or threaten to sue.

Hey it's bats, can you give more information? I've been trying to figure out a satirical political video idea. I'd be interested in contacting them or something. Maybe it's a stupid idea though I"m not sure yet.

All of the cities on the west coast are overwhelmingly liberal while the rural areas are all conservative. Geographically the whole west coast is conservative but the vast majority of people live in the cities so it doesn't appear that way

I went back to my home town uni gym the other week and they had a women-only section lmao. What kind of society are we building here?

>legs only wworkout hour
Curlbros keep oppressing me, where's my safe space?

say that youre black lesbian tranny or theyre bigots

>What to do?
Gather a coalition of both male and female students from as many demographics and religious backgrounds as you can that believe that this is just another form of 'segregation' and 'exclusionism', that it's bad for society in general, and will only help to foster an atmosphere of distrust and resentment towards women, and muslim women specifically, and that the only way to avoid that situation is to insist on total integration at all times. Tell them that if they don't comply you'll go to the ACLU and have them file a class action lawsuit against the University for sexual discrimination and violation of your civil rights.

You're there to work out. The smells and sounds are a part of it. What's there to be self-conscious about?