That moment when you realize you have zero hobbies besides working out and barley have any friends...

That moment when you realize you have zero hobbies besides working out and barley have any friends. How exactly are you supposed to get girls when all you do is go to work and go to the gym?

i realized that moment desu

data girls who also have zero hobbies besides working out

and where do you find them?

in the gym, obviously

So get some hobbies

>How exactly are you supposed to get girls when all you do is go to work and go to the gym?
tinder

>implying girls care what you do and not your aesthetic body and face

you don't go much on tinder do you

>tfw high test alpha

never been on tinder.. dont all girls get like 1000 messages though?

>tfw high test alpha

McDonald's.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

> barley

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>barley have any friends

don't be shy

>complains about having zero hobbies
>complains about having no friends
>complains about how girls don't want to date guys with zero hobbies and friends

How is this confusing you? Get some hobbies, make some friends doing those hobbies, meet a girl through your friends and hobbies...

How was that hard?

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

I don't understand the hobby meme, how exactly are other hobbies supposed to help you get a gf

pls respond gently am autismo, thank you for being understanding

who dis
>tfw high test alpha

You have something to talk about / gain a grill's interest

>oh I compose art music, I like hiking and I like fishing, also interested in getting started with plants
>ok user, that's nice
I don't see how this helps

Because women can easily relate to gunsmithing, carpentry, and fishing?

It is easier to just lie to women.

You obviously don't have any social skills.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

I already said I was autism, please do not bully me!

Ok, so how do I use this to my benefit next time?

I'm having that issue myself, OP.

now that I'm fit and have been getting more and more mires, girls have been hitting on me every other day. one ginger was so agrressive that I didn't have to work at it at all, she just kissed me on the cheek and waited for a response (unlike most girls, who give those ambiguous hugs and pecks then run away). I just called her (way past midnight here).

whole I do have hobbies, they're not things you can do as a couple with most girls (drawing, reading, writing).

this girl is REALLY into me (I must be 100% her type, and I've said the dumbest things and haven't been much of an alpha and she's still sticking around), so even though I'm not that interesting to the average girl, she is still goling along with it.

there are other girls who push my buttons a lot more, and I feel a lot more aggressive with them, but I KNOW if I ever date one my hobbies and interests may not hold their attention much.

women don't work like that, unless they're 100% into you, they expect men to be their source of entertainment, always full of things to do and interesting things to say.

Come on over to Veeky Forums my friend. It's nice to read after a hard workout

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

then Benjamina, obviously

goddamn this shit is fail

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Pretty sure just having hobbies are half the benefit.

tfw high test alpha

Haven't you ever heard of netflix and chill? Most people don't have hobbies other than social media, watching tv/sports/movies, and more rarely video games.

Learn to cook well, experiment with online recipes and collect recipes you feel like you've improved. It's one of the easiest and accessible hobbies, and people may be occasionally interested in hearing you talk about it.

>tfw high test alpha

>Most people don't have hobbies other than social media, watching tv/sports/movies, and more rarely video games.
It's so depressing seeing people just accept this. Go out and develop a fucking interest, for Christ's sake. I'm so tired of going on first dates, asking "what do you do in your spare time?" and getting responses like "go shopping" or "hang out with friends". Then when I try to find out what they'd do if they could do anything at all, it's always the same fucking thing: travel. That wouldn't even be so bad if young people travelled for sights and settings, but all anyone wants to do is say they drank and danced in a different country. Fuck all of you generic, shallow losers.

>work until you're filthy rich
>work out until you have a godlike body

Easy.

tfw high test alphas

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>Then when I try to find out what they'd do if they could do anything at all, it's always the same fucking thing: travel.

God I hate retards who want to travel. They've clearly never done it. I was a pro golfer until I realized I was bad at it, and the worst part was always fucking traveling. 12 hours of driving to end up at another interchangeable shitstump golf course.

Any insufferable faggot that say that "it's the journey, not the destination" has never tried to drive from Nashville to Kansas City. After about four hours, you enter Missouri, and then there's a horizon, and for EIGHT FUCKING HOURS IT NEVER GETS ANY CLOSER, and then you arrive in Kansas City questioning every life decision you've ever made.

Fuck traveling. My goal in life is to make enough money to buy a house, fill it with video games, barbells, and sluts, and then never goddamn leave.

You could be called high maintenance if you have any interest in anything but letting your limited lifetime waste away while indulging in extremely exceeding your needs.

You mean you don't like seeing the same few biomes of desert, grassy fields, forest, or beaches with varying topology and weather?
Life is like a checklist of things you do not to enjoy them, but be able to say you did them on facebook.

>tfw high test alpha

This guy fucking gets it.

I hate travel. I tour a lot with a band. In Europe its a bit different.
You sit around for 18h in a van, look out the window, sit around customs post while some fuckbilly looks at your documentation and certificates to make sure you aren't importing illegal frogs or exporting illegal cheeses. 5 hours later boom you are in a eastern European hotelroom. Interchangeable castle, cathedral, town square. The food is shit, the booze are generic, the toilets are questionable. You give up comfort the second you go outside of walking distance from your house.
The only fuckwits that like it are small town shutins hungry to see anything but the same generic railroad track and occasional gas station
If playing wasn't my bread and butter I'd of given up a long ass time ago. Fill a house with amplifiers, hookers and booze and never leave until they carry me out feet first.

>>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Are you me?

>Life is like a checklist of things you do not to enjoy them, but be able to say you did them on facebook
As depressing as it sounds, you seem to be quite right about it.

>tfw high test alpha

>Go out and develop a fucking interest
thats really not how it fucking works. I agree, most people dont have any hobbies, so we should just stop pretending that its a bad thing or makes a boring person. Learning a language is not fun, reading is literally the same shit as watching tv, cooking what in the fuck i cook every day and its annoying as shit.

I would fucking love to be actually into something. anything. no matter how stupid society as a whole sees it, but im not. I wish i was cause liking things is pretty nice.

>tfw high test alpha

I have a homegym so my day is

>Work
>Workout at home
>Bit of muh anime

In 6 months i'll even own my house debt free, i feel worried because of how little i care about changing how life is right now

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

You talk to girls and ask for numbers

>tfw high test alpha

>women don't work like that, unless they're 100% into you, they expect men to be their source of entertainment, always full of things to do and interesting things to say.

Hell no. Girls like guys they feel comfy around. Don't be a clown

>How exactly are you supposed to get girls when all you do is go to work and go to the gym?
You're not. Unless you're really fat or skelly, going from skinnyfat to fit should be bottom priority if you want to get girls.
Having game, a good social life, hobbies and interesting conversation are all 10 times more important than tiny muscles you can't even see under your clothes.
People work out because it doesn't require them to think and it doesn't force them outside their comfort zone too much.
Want to get laid? Meet new people, hit on women. Yes it's scary but muscles will never do that for you anyway.

My life for years. Made worst by the fact one of my hobbies is memorizing the best deals in grocery stores and restaurants.

In theory: Hook up apps and getting out more like meet-ups, conventions, church, and general social activities in your area. Doesn't even need to be a club or bar scene.

In practice: Dress up sharp, smell nice, and chat up anything with a pussy. Then pray to the random luck gods.

Lifting is a mostly male/solo thing. The women that go into a gym just want to get in and get out or will develop a pissy attitude because you and +90 other dudes are trying to chad them up.

Other hobbies allow you to expand your conversation tools and meet others while doing them. Sky club for example allows you to have funny adventures and stories, then chat up the grills in the group afterwards. It also expands the number of women you meet which increases the chance of a yes.

>beach

Can someone explain the fun of this here? I will never understand the appeal of driving +3 hours to some crowded shithole town to sit on the sand and look at water you have no plans of getting in.

I get this back in the past before the internet, but now unless you plan to chad it up wtf is the point?

My European non cucked bro. The only reason I can stand travel now is for family or to fuck women because all the ones within a 2 hour radius of me are cunts or want to cuck their partners.

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>reading is the same thing as watching TV

Are you memeing right now or are you just that dumb

underrated

>tfw high test alpha

>I don't understand the hobby meme, how exactly are other hobbies supposed to help you get a gf
it doesn't. it's a lie, or at least inaccurate. I fell for that meme and it didn't do shit.

what I have realized is that having an interesting life does not necessarily mean you'll be a fun/interesting person to talk to. it can help, true, but the crucial part is just knowing how to make conversation in general. if you're good you can talk about the most mundane shit and make it fun.

tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

>tfw high test alpha

Im having this problem RIGHT NOW! we went friday to see a movie and than went to eat. we already seen each toher a couple of times befor but we only kissed like 2 times for like 10 sec. i dont realy know what to say when where together and when i do i say realy stupid shit and make jokes alot instead of sealing the deal and kiss her. (she kissed me). I dont know why shes still talking to me i have no other hobbys but lifting. im trying real hard to be good at this. and i like her but i think im loosing her day after day wtf do i do???