Someone can explain why Jason Blaha have such a shitty body?

Someone can explain why Jason Blaha have such a shitty body?

just look at this before/after "cut"
jesus fuckin christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8C6EUwDli4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Visceral fat.

He didn't cut enough, he still has fat wrapped around his organs, making him have a shitty barrel chest. Just because you don't have a beer belly doesn't mean you're not fat as fuck.

Bad bone structure and female fat distribution.

Klinefelter's

Plus he's sucking in his gut.

He takes roids and works out 4 times per year

Step 1: Take steroids

Step 2: Sit in a chair all day

How did he get out of the wheelchair?

literally HI WOWEE syndrome

He doesn't have klinefelters Tbh, I know it's a funny maymay but he actually wouldn't be able to obtain whatever muscle he has if he did, nor would his shoulders be as broad as they are.

He just a) has bad genetics and b) eats and trains like a dumbass.

happens when ectomorph gets big
I know since I have the sames

>There are still people falling for the SS meme

Omg, I have a lot of those symptoms. I have big balls though (maybe bigger than average). Does it often occur that individuals with big balls can have klinefelter?

He used to be on steriods and now isn't

That is not him you stupid nigger. That is some other bodybuilder with a decent physique.

People have different body types man. It's just a meme.... You probably just had a pear shaped mom or one of those short stocky LOTR troll dads.

Yeah my mom has big fucking love handles and wide hips. Just scared though, I want kids man. Fuck. I am getting a test. I do have somewhat of a receding hairline and big balls though, so I think that counteracts most of the symptoms.

>has chest hair

>klinefelters

Please do your fucking research

> decent
wew

Isn't that still around 25% body fat?

Would he look good if he kept cutting is a good question though.

I hope he gets out of that wheelchair soon I'm worried ;_;

kek
look at his channel page
is he growing into his chair?

post body

This. This is like the main reason
Why would you suck your gut in for a progress pic

its his wide hips and being a lazy fuck

he looks kind of decent on this pic

fat and flexing traps
why does everyone go "wow sick traps so swole" each time they see a pic of someone flexing the fuck out of their traps
like all the bane pics, the guy is far from having big traps

he was hunched over

I meant the physique was clearly better than decent ????????//

I have Blaha body. HELP!

I know we make fun of him but if he has Klinefelter's then we are looking at a man knows what he is on about.

That much lean mass and strength on a klinefelter is exceedingly rare and a mark of accomplishment if true.

Blaha we have agents following you and moon cookie. Goodluck trying to find us in plain site.

>Does it often occur that individuals with big balls can have klinefelter?
Highly unlikely

The most common trait of klinefelter's is that the testicles don't develop during puberty, but stay at pre-puberty size.

>1in wide
Uh... I'm at 1.75in wide and 2.5in long

How long does it take to get rid of visceral fat (compared to more noticeable outer fat)? Any decent articles on this? I think I may have this problem

he needs super male vitality

bad genetics.

/thread

Very wide hips, female-like fat storage, still too much bf, not long enough collarbones, lower body has greater developlment than upper body.

also bald

>I know we make fun of him but if he has Klinefelter's then we are looking at a man knows what he is on about.
Roids, mate. Even a woman on his stack would be jacked.

shitty genetics

But Jason told me that he had relatively narrow hips?

whats that thing he always wears on his shoulder? the mic?

yup

the poster you replied to is full of broscience and doesn't know what he's talking about. blaha has shit bone structure and that's all there is to it

>I'm at 1.75in wide and 2.5in long
no, you're not. learn how to use a fucking ruler you imbecile

>Someone can explain why Jason Blaha have such a shitty body?
Klinefelter syndrome.

Also, he claims to have gained and then lost over 100 lb on two separate occasions in his life. Not sure if these incidents actually happened or if he's embellishing the truth, as he's known to do. But he clearly has a lot of loose skin in the after picture. This, coupled with his feminine bone structure and face, makes him look bizarre and even grotesque. He's honestly not that different in appearance from a transman like Buck Angel.

Actually, I take that back. Buck looks much more masculine than Blaha.

i barely have any hair (never had to shave my armpits and im already going bold at the age of 25) and my boons keep making cracking sound everytime i stretch.

>i barely have any hair

"bodyhair"

No one would go on the internet and tell lies tbqh familia

Right babe?

WHO IS JASON BLAHA??

youtube.com/watch?v=q8C6EUwDli4

oh god lol

Guys, seriously. I don't know how to deal with this.

Good next try lmao