Senator Feinstein just said in the Sessions hearing that she wants to ban Bitcoin and currency that isn't traceable

Senator Feinstein just said in the Sessions hearing that she wants to ban Bitcoin and currency that isn't traceable

senator feinstein will die in 2 years thankfully

How the fuck you going to ban something you don't know someone has and can't tell if they transfer? Good luck.

(((Feinstein)))

Boomer and a Jew - technology has outpaced you

feinstein is literally a corrupt kike. This is almost a good thing, means the kikes are scared.

Pls
I hope her and Ruth B. Ginsburg drive off of a cliff into a pit of starving rattlesnakes, shards of glass, and aids needles

>ban something that isn't traceable
Have fun with that, (((Feinstein))).

Bro I've been saying that for the past decade. She won't. She's a psychic vampire feeding off the souls of virgin gentiles.

If a goverment accepts bitcoin and regulates it, it will tank

Anybody that thinks Bitcoin is untraceable is a fucking retard. All transactions for Bitcoin are recorded on the public blockchain.

Feinstein is a stupid fuck.

>kikes be kikin'

Why I never

I hate this kike more then any other kike in the world. My hobbys are guns and crypto and this cunt wants to ban both. Fuck her hope she rots in jew hell.

>tfw Trump is satoshi nakamoto

I'm a gun owning liberal. FUCK THIS BITCH

>A jew wanting to control your life

what a shocker

>gun
>crypto
>liberal
so close yet so far

And yet most crypto users are Democrat supporting retards

Guide to understanding US politics:
1) read sth outrageous in the news
2) check name of offending politician
3) ((( )))

Libertarians?

Feinsteins death will be a happy day for me, but complete opposite for notorious RBG. True supreme court GOAT

The Holocaust was a hoax

>(((Feinstein)))

How will the Biz jews ever recover?

no she just asked questions about the dark web. Sessions was the only one who mentioned bitcoins