You're taking a shower at Planet Fitness when this man opens the curtain and calls you a fat pathetic tub of lard; what...

You're taking a shower at Planet Fitness when this man opens the curtain and calls you a fat pathetic tub of lard; what do?

I know you are but what am I

BAH GAWD THATS STONE COLD THE TEXAS RATTLESNAKE WHAT IS HE DOING HERE AT THE PLANET FITNESS ARENA

stutter out o-ok then cry a little on the walk home from the gym

Well I am and we both know it. That's why I'm at Planet fucking Fitness. I probably panic because I'm extremely skittish about explosing my fat ass in public and someone just opened the fucking shower and started talking to me, apparently having been following me and planning this. I'll yell at him to get the fuck out, he probably won't given the necessary chain of events and reasoning that would lead to him doing this. At that point I'd probably take a swing at him but it's fucking Steve Austin so we can stop beating around the bush.

I'm getting a locker room party. If I'm lucky he'll warm me up. Probably won't. At least I'm not getting raped by some little bitch like fucking Ed McMahon

Wow lol

>james elsworth
SUUPAAKICK

Wonder what Austin 3:16 is doing in the women's locker room, then ask him about the bedpan

Serve him a cup of tea... STONE COLD.

Remove my boof hammer that I hide in my anus and recite Deuteronomy 23:1

Y.you're right Rick, you're always right.

Is kick his ass because he has a shitty knee

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I tell him to FUCK OFF and GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SHOWER, FAGGOT then when he leaves I go back to my goddamned shower, what the fuck did you THINK was going to happen?

Rock bottom this lil botch

>Wonder what Austin 3:16 is doing in the women's locker room
Do you really need to ask?

Shout something like "WHAT THE FUCK GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME BRO"
then if he continues, I'll probably just fight him tbqh

ask him to pass my shoes do I don't cut my feet on broken glass.

play that stupid fucking alarm

CHAD ALERT

Nothing really, I know my role

> Tfw shutting your mouth

call him a pinhead fag and close the curtain

well i would be quite stunned

fbpp

1. try not to cry
2. cry a a lot

People like him are not allowed in Planet Fitness.

NO MEATHEADS! NO INTIMIDATION!

I'll ask him politely if he had lost his glasses. I may be many things but I was never fat.

This.

check'em

>y-you too

Tell him "IT"S ME AUSTIN!!! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!!!!!!"

This happened to me just this morning user, weird

Pretend to mishear him.

Kind of look around, confused, and say, "That's why I'm here. But hey, at least I don't drink shitty beer." Then go back to my shower.

Jokes on you I would never be caught dead in a planet fatness

say "what"

My Fucking Sides!!!

Continue masterbating