Why are we so obsessed with face...

Why are we so obsessed with face, frame and height when it's completly obvious that women are NOT primarily turned on physically like men. More controllable things like Social Status, Personality and Confidence matter 10x more. Its one of the blessing men have in the mating game. An ugly guy who works hard at social gains can become a slayer. Even 10/10 guys don't get approached in public on looks alone. We should have more threads about how do to verbally flirt with women, what hobbies should I get into and how do I bulid my social profile

>inb4 where's the fitness,

That's irrelevant Veeky Forums is the de facto male improvement board on 4chin

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BMv3F-eDtMQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fitness is one of many factors, but I do believe that women will not give you a chance if you don't make a good 1st impression with your looks.

The taller person always wins the presidential elections, makes more money on average, etc. Sorry but looks do matter.

>satanic trips

I have a hard time trusting your words user

you're right satan, women don't think guys are hot

I'm not listening to you, Satan.

Alright well congratulations, you've got yourself caught. Now what is the next step in your master plan?

>make more money on average

lel

The tall guy made it into 7th world's richest. The top six are all at or below 5'9.

meant for:
Also, giantess/snu snu fetish is considerably harder to satisfy if I'm taller than average.

Because if you have those things and not the physical attributes they find attractive they'll marry you and fuck guys with those attributes anyway.

Did you learn that from your mom?

yup

Is that photoshopped?

I'm sorry, user.

Okay, if you're going to propose more of it:

>how do I approach a qt that I dont know in public?

Just follow where your member leads you to.

>Even 10/10 guys don't get approached in public on looks alone.
Keep telling yourself that. BTW your girl checks me out when you aren't looking. I might cuck you tonight.

not photoshopped. that man really is that ugly

You must be really pretty.

Glute pics?

Ask something about your current surroundings.

Post your pic.

Autists from sluthate/lookism/r9k incoming!

I'm gonna play devils advocate here and say that r/red pill is a more logical middleground between:

>FACE/HEIGHT/FRAME NOTHING ELSE MATTERS THATS WHY I DONT GET LAID IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT IM A BASEMENT DWELLING FAGGOT

> dude did you seriously just neg her before attraction phase 1.573910 and the 8.67 DHV spike wtf bro buy more products XD

Where they focus on all fitness, style, and game

No for real senpai

LIES!!!!!!!!!!

At work we were liting heavy boxes and the women couldnt do it and most men needed a team lift and I was solo lifting it all. Every girl was eyeing me going "wow user you are so strong" while smiling and eye goggling me. One even said "I love how your arms look when you are lifting mmm"

Bet every faggot in that warehouse starts working out tonight.

Yeah you go man, I'm sure the room's moisture level just spiked into the optimum yeast growing level from your demonstration of box lifting.

But how many women have you slept with

as many as the boxes he lifted

boxes for fucks

There is a middle ground, not saying looks aren't important but on Veeky Forums people take it too far in one direction saying looks are literally everything in attraction they are looking at it from a male perspective as if women look and desire men in the same way. There is a reason why male-oriented strip clubs out number female-oriented strip clubs 10 to 1. Men and women are fundamentally wired differently when it comes to sex and attraction

By being approached I mean literally getting asked what is your number and getting asked out on a date. Women don't do this period no matter how good looking the guy is. You may get stares and IOIs but thats it men also do the same towards attractive women and more

As an insightful individual once said, "If human beings treated physical fitness as they do hygiene, the world would be a better place."

>falling for the feminine jew
You're all such faggots, for what reason could you possibly want to have sex with an ugly old hag with chest flaps? Men are the superior gender
>you can give each other fitness advice
>handjobs are a great workout
>swallowing cum is an excellent source of protein (or as I call it brotein)
>you can grip onto his chest hairs like a courageous mountain climber
>men know how to please another man, unlike women who are only in it for themselves
>you can be as rough with each other as you want because you both can take it (girls are fragile like porcelain and break their arms if you even so much as ask them to do any physical work)
>men aren't whiny emotional faggots
>men aren't money sucking leeches
>men are not puny weak evolutionary dead ends who can't defend themselves
What purpose do women even serve?

>NOT primarily turned on physically like men

they are, just by different physical traits than men

women care much more about height than men. they care about being strong too

Wut
Of course women approach attractive men hell I've even had women buy me drinks and I don't think I'm that attractive

Girls are easily impressed by manly things bro. Gotta remember most men arent even men anymore. My one bro used to show how high he could jump to every date and got laid. I would sit back and laugh my fucking ass off at this douche until he had her butt naked on his lap.

Is your friend flea?

satan, you are fucking up Veeky Forums again. this is supposed to be about improving yourself because of yourself, not for some wet holes.

here, you forgot your pic

No, this is serious. He'd say "hey babe want to see how high I can jump?" an then would jump as high as he can. I mean I'm sure his decent looks helped but come the fuck on. Who would sleep with someone after that?

A dumb ass woman thats who.

Maybe also women would like to have high jumping offspring..

im gonna try this

Take a look at European politicians, that shit about elections is more relevant in America.
Actually, the whole 'physical' thing is more relevant in America. Europe is shallow as well, but in a slightly different way. In the end, it's all about that je ne sais quoi, presentation, charisma, and image coherency.

This is the first post I've read where I genuinely hope that the author takes his own life or lives in a coma for the rest of his life.

Remove yourself from this board, incel and then remove yourself from the earth.

instagram.com/p/BMv3F-eDtMQ/ BOYS WTF