Why do you guys like big fat asses? Women that have big fat asses like this are disproportionate...

Why do you guys like big fat asses? Women that have big fat asses like this are disproportionate, and it's just not attractive. Who convinced you that a fat ass is what you want? This makes no sense to me. Some womanly curves, yes, but THIS? LOL, no.

Other urls found in this thread:

poplyft.com/the-most-beautiful-women-on-the-internet/
instagram.com/a_naked_person_just/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's disproportionate because Kim's ass is literally disproportionate due to implants you dumbfuck. I like big natural asses.

Not just fat asses but good hip to waist ratio and thicc thighs.

I literally don't care about tits as long as they're not super ugly and face can be average too.

Who told you to tell me what I could and couldn't like about others about me? I'll answer the question for you so you don't have to understand me. Get what I'm saying palyboi?

I'd like to ram her until her booty pops

1) it's attractive because it indicates fertility and wide hips which result in a phat ass indicate an increased chance of a successful preganancy
2) Kim K looks disproportionate because she has no quads combined with a huge ass from 3 Brazilian butt liftss

>"I'm gay, so you should be too. Transgender women are real women, if you disagree you're a shitlord. Vote Hillary 2020"

*tips fedora*

If you wouldn't fuck Kim Kardashian in a heartbeat you must be in the 99 percentile of male attractiveness and just fuck 10s like it is nobody's business. Let me tell you right now if you are on Veeky Forums that is NOT you.

I am not saying she is perfect but she is damn close enough. Any 8 as a guy would fuck a 6 on a whim. I do. Them big asses are childbearing hips. Guys like big asses and big tits cause they are a sign a sexual maturity. It is biologically hardwired into your fucking brain to like it. They are fertile and you want to put your dick in there while hoping to fuck their face is decent and they can carry on a conversation so maybe your offspring aren't the kind your parents hoped they wouldn't get.

Anything else is a fucking fetish mate.

Like I said: Someone convinced you guys that this is what you're supposed to want.

Symmetry and proportionality are also very strong signs of health, which also means fertility. Someone who is not symmetrical enough and disproportionate might have some genetic flaw that would produce flawed offspring. Her ass is just plain fat, and your argument is invalid.

For what reason would anyone feel the need to explain themselves to whoever you are? Who the fuck are you? I like big asses because when I see one I want to bend the girl over and plow her mercilessly, that's why. I'm not about to justify that with retarded infographics and broscience. I just want to fuck big assed girls.

Also, Kim is fucked up. It's not the size but the fact that she didn't see fit to surgically enhance the surrounding real estate, making it look like she has a full diaper 24/7. I'd still plow but it's unfortunate.

poplyft.com/the-most-beautiful-women-on-the-internet/
If you're going to tell me that these women aren't so fucking beautiful that you wouldn't crawl on your hands and knees over broken glass just for the chance to fuck them, and you'd rather have some fat ass chick, then there's seriously something wrong with you.

>I just want to fuck big assed girls.
Virgin detected.

Also, you probably want to 'plow' your mom and don't want to admit it to yourself. Go get some help, man.

>maximum implying
I can imply too. You should just stop pretending you like women and find a nice twink instead. You're in the right place for that sort of thing.

>twink
Wrong plumbing.

You really want me to believe that you'd kick pic related out of your bed? LOL if true then you're the one who is a closeted homosexual, buddy.

Here's another good example of a woman with a proportionate body and nice curves without having a fat ass. Wouldn't you all rather have this?

If you want to bang people with the bodies of 12 year old boys just bang 12 year old boys faggot.

A big ass is attractive when its proportioned well just like big arms and a big chest in guys. Problem is we overdo it like everything else. Girls only work on their ass and guys only work on chest and biceps. So at the end most people who arent bodybuilding or strength training end up looking like shit but to normies thats what looks good.

You imply too much. I would gladly fuck this woman. I would even more gladly fuck her if her ass were bigger. Ayy fuck you.

>projecting like there's no tomorrow
LOL fag

I'm still convinced you've never fucked anyone or even close -- unless you paid in cash for it.

I like large asses that aren't fake. hate kim and iskra and jen selter

>KILL IT WITH FIRE

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

LOL a woman like that wouldn't let you get within 10 feet of her, and if you tried you'd get pepper sprayed right in the face. That's why you content yourself with (allegedly) banging chicks with fat asses.

what's wrong with her lad

Why have a fat ass when it's all about the face?
>she's an uggo

> if you wouldn't fuck her, you're retarded
>I would though
>lol, she wouldn't let you
The fuck are you on about?

I need this girls name pronto

instagram.com/a_naked_person_just/

a normie memeememe cretaeor

wow

yeah pls kill her like the other guy said

>Mfw her triceps are bigger than mine

You can keep her

why do you care about what other guys like? punk ass bitch

>trying to change sexual desire through objective argument
Stop whining and go fuck the girls you like.

DYEL?

Jesus christ
wouldmarry/10

Reminds me of a logo, can't remember which.

she litteraly has no triceps fgt did you ever lift in your life ?

Where is the line between THICC and fat?

id fuck that no shame at all

She's skinny desu

Wherever the line is, she's past it

it's in our genes user

This one?

Kim Kardashian is disgusting, terrible example.

However, pic related shows the difference. A big round ass is simply much more attractive.

>high test threads
>borderline obese women everywhere

Fucking a big fat ass from behind while groping her hips and the sides of her fat ass cheeks and seeing her asshole being stretched open as your dick slides in and out of her wet pussy why I like fat asses. Because they're fun to fuck

None of the women ITT are borderline obese

Cuz I aint no small dick bitch

Would always smash kelly brook, but she's ageing pretty badly. She's 36, but that leg cellulite plus the mom-tier swimsuit make her look older

Estrogen correlates with gluteo-femoral adipose generation. Testosterone correlates with abdominal adipose generation. A fat ass is literally a signifier of fertility.

There are multiple detailed breakdowns of studies demonstrating these findings and I'm not going to spend my sunday morning finding them for you because I've already done that too many times in too many threads and it never changes anything.

Learn.

>implying correlation means causation

Homo detected.

>implying it fucking matters in this case

Dat joocy meatshield.

Whites have been brainwashed by the Liberal Progressives, especially the last 8 years under Obama, to adopt nigger traits and culture. That is crime, lazyness, fat bitches, violence.

We're designed to find curves attractive OP.
Kim is a bad example because it's a fake ass.

More examples

A nicely shaped ass, with a good level of fat is far superior to your low test bitches OP.

I don't really like fat asses for the reason It would make my dick look smaller. I like regular round firm ass with a small waist.

I like all kinds of booty just not a flat booty.

>are disproportionate

If they were, they wouldn't exist, because physics wouldn't allow it. They do exist, therefore their proportions are what they should be.

>just not attractive.

If you judge a female solely based on body type, then it's because you haven't outgrown your teenage phase. I've seen gross and hot skinny girls. gross and hot thick girls. gross and hot muscular girls. ect. It's the same as a 13 year old who only eats fruity pebbles all day every day, because full coursed meals have icky things like broccoli.

> Who convinced you

I have my own opinions and don't follow what some fag online tells me to do.

>This makes no sense to me

Because, as said above, you still have the brain of a teenager.

is this mum bod?

>If they were, they wouldn't exist, because physics wouldn't allow it. They do exist, therefore their proportions are what they should be.
Very pedantic, user, good job. Hopefully, you knew exactly what he meant, or you have autism

I don't

hey, you're the one saying proportionate like it's an objective standard that everyone agrees on and not some way to project your own insecurities onto an anonymous image board

Wiggers

>fake vs real

is that really her? god damn. playing a nerdy girl on modern family but a major slut irl. her instagram feed is pure gold. i'd blow my load so deep inside her and still eat her out afterwards.

Real functional round big ass. The fake and fat ones can go fuck off.

I saw her in person a few months ago. She was COVERED in makeup because it was at a movie shoot, but the urge to have her sit on my face was almost painful

there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who justify their degenerate tastes by saying its ''high test'' and anyone who disagrees is gay.

>Why do you guys like big fat asses?

They don't.

Poor people and plebs have managed to convince themselves they preferr what they can only get.

It's human psychology. Marry a fatty and settle long enough, and you'll start to think you love fatties.

Plus, I blame Niggers.

Come down to Memphis... you won't meet any niggers over 25 yo under 350lbs. They're all morbidly obese and diabetic.

Of course nigger men convince themselves this is what they love... it's all they can get.

I don't like coalburners that have fake injection asses, that's all.

Another so called 'high test beauty'

depends on how much same you would feel after fucking her

>Come down to Memphis... you won't meet any niggers over 25 yo under 350lbs. They're all morbidly obese and diabetic.
>Of course nigger men convince themselves this is what they love... it's all they can get.

And you white faggots are following along & now think its "cool" like the fucking mindless sheep you are. kek

America is fucking doomed

This whole thread

>lol lets celebrate gluttony and not living past 40 XD

>America is fucking doomed
Don't worry. We've got change a'comin'

The girl on the left looks ridiculous and gross.

Oh yeah, tell what exactly can a president do to change SJW opinion?

They can't. But their granting of power can cause people to leave or straight up kill themselves, as we've seen in the aftermath of this week.

this is the fucking Manx flag, faggot

That's Kelly Brook. Regardless of the fact she's got older and isn't looking as good as she used to you'd be duty bound as a male to put your penis inside her or be forever condemned as a sodomite.

Plus, I still think she looks pretty good. She'd fall on the right side of my personally chubby/fat line. It's a personal thing. Each guy draws the line somewhere a little different, there's always a bit of a grey area. But I'd still throw her a bone if you know what I am saying.

LOL

That's like a cartoon vs reality. Grow up m8.

but that's shopped you dummy
i've seen the original

I'd rather have her with a fatter ass and wider hips. I guess it's something about males recognizing birthing hips accompanied with correct fat storage as indicators to a very fertile woman.

Who woulda thunk? Get out of here you low test fuck

I'd rather you fucked off and let me fuck a girl with big; Hips, Thighs and Ass, and a thin, but defined waistline. I don't care if she's got a size B-to-GG tits, as long as she doesn't have a below average face

Its about arms. If arms are fat, then shes fat. Or atleast shell get fat when she gets odler.

This

that flexibility tho

>not having the proportions of a fucking pixar-ant

Would not fug

Fat