M E T A V E R S E

Other urls found in this thread:

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats the predictions by the end of the week?

its holding strong in the face of market-wide sell off, I don't know about this week but I see this as a 10x in the next 12 months

>12 months

I bought this coin.

Where can you buy this Shitcoin?
Bittrex is shit and I can't buy this :(...

lambo in 12 months, fleet of yachts in 12 years?

bitfinex for now, bittrex soon

Where is synthwavememe user who fucking delivered yesterday when we need him?

I'm right here dawg

btw ETP holders, check out freezing your coins in the wallet for sweet free interest gains

breaking ATH today

sounds good to me, user

how much you get?

depends on how long you lock them up

20% max for 365 days

I just don't know if the volume is there though, I think shitfinex scared all the burgers off.

the future is so bright I need shades, anons..

are you sam hyde?

Just sold all my link to buy another 1600 or so ETP. Waiting on price to dip slightly.

Yup would def have smashed past ATH/100ksats if it wans't for Bitfinex booting burgers out. PBC tomorrow will recommend it apparently.

Nice, I like your work user.

>PBC tomorrow will recommend it apparently.
big if true. i might dump all my 50% losses and throw them into ETP.

can you feel it, user?

Literally this and elix are the only two that are in the green

Yeah regardless of whether PBC happens to be bullshit or not, it's been testing the ATH boundaries and holding pretty steady for days now so it seems set to moon even if it doesn't get that endorsement.

Also people seem to be expecting decent news out of China in next while which would make it (and NEO, OMG etc) absolutely moon.

players.brightcove.net/5102072647001/BJxYHdft0_default/index.html?videoId=5605994087001

11:50 in.

I honest to god think he's talking about ETP. Pretty much described it perfectly, hence the speculation. This would also explain why it's holding steady as they're accumulating during every dip.

I put mine in storage and staked them. Like hell I'm cashing out of this goldmine but there's nowhere else to trade right now so I'll bide my time. Might try to grab a few more ETP before I'm locked out for good though.

sometimes you just know when you are backing a winner

Friday. Get ready.

Yeah this video was also last week, back when ETP was still unknown. I think its ETP and its solving blockchain for businesses.

This going to blow up when PBC releases their report.