A big ass on a woman for men is like *blank* on a man for women

A big ass on a woman for men is like *blank* on a man for women.
What bodypart fits the blank spot,Veeky Forums?

A nice ass on a woman is the equivalent of a nice ass on a man.

/thread

Broad shoulders

Big feet
You know what they say about men with big feet

If there's anything I've learned about having a Veeky Forums ass, is that women can be the biggest perverts.

A nice ass on a woman is the equivalent of a nice chest on a man.

I have a small ass
It just gets square when i lift

Am i doomed to >tfw no gf forever?

they require big shoes

/thread

broad shoulders

if a girl/guy is thick then the body part (ass or breadth) is attractive but relative to the rest, most guys aren't too hot on an obese woman with a huge ass and same for girls looking at fat guys who are big

A tight body and big ass is like a guy who's lean and broad, it's the ideal

>women
lel

this makes the most sense

Wew, it looks ultra gay.

A trendy hairdo
Not everyone gives a shit about ass

Yes. Small skinny asses are the worst

Either broad shoulders or maybe nice arms

Someone post the chart

top homo

shredded abs
duh

Shoulder to waist ratio is boobs for woman, I think.

I'm not saying that having a big ass is the most important thing for a guy, because it's not, but I have had a surprising amount of women slap my ass. It's not something I ever expected to start happening.

boobs = height
ass = deep voice
hips = shoulders
legs = arms
feet = hands

any questions?

Shoulder to waist ratio in men is like the hips to waist ratio in women.

>manlet boots
i guess heels really does give you a good ass.

>boobs = height

not really. a lot of guys don't mind a flat chest.

the manlet thing is a meme because Veeky Forums always places the cutoff at 6'0 or something ridiculous. the truth is if you're like 5'1", you really are viewed as less of a man (manlet) and are undateable.

dick =)

Sauce?

Actually no, a large behind on a woman implies fertility, and that she is ready to breed, which fires off the chemicals in your brain responsible for attraction. A nice booty patooty on a man is simply an attractive feature with much less biological significance, Kind of like big biceps or abs.

What is this broscience bullshit?

Tip to anons who want broader shoulders:

Skip traps, go hard on shoulders. Your frame looks so much wider and it looks godly esp if you are tall

Is anything I said wrong?

Big wallet

a big ass

Yes, most of it sounds like bullshit
Girls are fertile after having their period, they display this by existing and men come running
Wide hips are a feature thats connected to ease of childbirth but when girls are concerned most things are acceptable

So... you agree with me?

I would fuck that ass.
No Homo.

Big ass != wide hips
Also everything about girls are a sign of attraction, you can have a fucking beard and STILL get guys
nothing on this earth can make girls unappealing to guys

In fact i think the nr 1 thing that has saved ugly girls everywhere from the drugery of not being hit on several times per day is big tits

It seems to me you're a low test beta that gets the bottom of the barrel tier females. Plenty of things can make girls unnattractive.

Obviously not talking about myself, dickbag
I wouldnt be here talking in this manner if i got the ugly chicks now would i? learn to fucking think

Unattractive as in she could be better? yes absolutely but unattractive as in undateable? no

I saw a documentary while flipping through channels the other day about prostitution in the netherlands and one of the hookers was fucking 55 years old and looked like youd expect a 55 year old hag to look
Still, she earned her living off that shit

Girls who are complaining about not finding dates are also the ones who reject every guy who approaches them, girls cannot be unappealing to the point where no man would approach her

Oh I see, I thought you were a chill hombre I could do a little classy shitposting with. But I see now you're just a spikey little Jew.

abs

try some leg kickbacks for glute isolation maybe?

lmao shut the fuck up faggot

Weighted Hip Bridges, not only works your glutes but also your hip thrusts get better. Nothing impresses a girl more than a guy who can keep a steady rhythm [spoiler]except if you know how to give a nice massage/good head

Basically if women's best ratio of hips\shoulders is > 1 then for guys the best would be

I have a question. Is that a picture of your prolapsed asshole?

lol i hope nobody takes this seriously. hit shoulders but definitely dont skip traps wtf

>prostitution in the netherlands
>one of the hookers was fucking 55 years old
>she earned her living off that shit

I am from the Netherlands, live near a prostitution area (not even in Amsterdam), and can confirm that old hookers are actually a thing. It's not like they have a choice anymore at that point obviously but apparently their clientele doesn't give a f either.

>boobs = height
change height to muscle

height basicly equals to height, woman should be shorter

Broad shoulders

No cunt no one says that I fucking hate this joke I have giant feet and everyone always fucking says it.
That's common knowledge, of course big feet need big shoes fuck, it goes unsaid.
I know it's a joke but I get it so much fuck cunt.

If you have a flat chest you will be also seen as less of a woman by other woman. But I have some friends who like their man short (some weird shota x mommy fetish... dont ask me)
I guess in the end it's all just about preferences

bank account

Don't ever ever skip traps. You want as much mass as possible.

>skip traps

if you want to look like a weak twink. large traps, thick back, broad shoulders make you look strong as fuck

A big ass is like the lower body on a man, because you have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah

Ass is for niggers.

Fucking this

I can't believe that no one said it already.

First time in this board ever. I came after Veeky Forums invited us to some winter ball shit that I don't know what the fuck is supposed to mean.

Find this thread, and all you autistic mongos talking about shoulders and hands while an enlightened user gives you the one and only correct answer, and you proceed to ignore him and keep on babbling your shit.

Autism on a Veeky Forums board. What a surprise.

Newfag

/thread

Any answer other than money is the reason you're all "tfw no girlfriend" in here. Money and power trump anything else.

>you're all "tfw no girlfriend" in here
So Veeky Forums doesn't get any pussy? How pathetic could that be? All that training to end up like /v/irgins

I love small tittied bitches
B cup best cup

what is your deal?

Big ass = proportions.
36 24 36in or 90 60 90mm are proportions for healthy woman. Waist should be 2/3 of chest and chest and hips should match.

For guys, waist should bexpect about a 10 inch drop to chest. So 44 / 34. Less being better, to a point.

>woman should be shorter
found the insecure manlet

So then is height the male equivalent?

You're still on a Japanese anime image board my friend. This place doesn't exactly attract the best.

Shoulder width.
Shoulder width is the male equivalent of ass on a woman.

>tfw do so much extra stuff for shoulders but have a narrow as fuck frame and they're still below average even though my delts look like cannonballs

>have some friends who like their man short

spotted the manlet

hahaha manlet

Big socks too tho

A big fat wallet

actually yes. It signifies the same exact thing in a man as it does in women.

A big strong black ass on a man clearly demonstrates greater thrusting power than some beta ass white boi like pic related.

Rise a shine boys, bbc is not a meme. It is not a myth, and you can keep your heads burried in the same if you want but pandoras box has been opened and a giant 8.5"x6.25" veiny black shaft powerthrusted out

You'd look like a fucking idiot with big shoulders but no traps lmao
Go hard on both traps and shoulders and watch the mires come. You'll look like a fucking god. Or a mythical Titan at the very least. Large traps + shoulders are a symbol of raw power

We don't work like fucking gear heads you simple cunt.
We can't just casually go into a gym lift weights for a month and put on the necessary three fucking pounds to build our traps.
That's not how it works
That's never been how it fucking works for natural people,

boobs = money
ass = money
face = money
personality = money
legs = money

You = virgin

manlet detected

Yeah, one. Feet = hands?

It's a fucking glazed donut, retarded faggot.

boobs = FACE
ass = FRAME
face = HEIGHT

are you handicapped?

holy trips confirm

Did I just get baited?

>I have some friends who like their man short (some weird shota x mommy fetish... dont ask me)

Don't ask? I have to know. These creatures are very intriguing.

Who said a month you literally retard. It obviously takes years...

dude...

yes, user. yisss. it is. do you like it?

Status

No. Face = Face

wtf this broscience
second of all: big biceps and abs are a sign of strength and healt, both traits that have sexual evoltionary benefits

>tfw have an ass like that
just kill me

Big biceps have nothing to do with evolution you retard
*blows e-cigarette smoke in your face*

you're all wrong

boobs = dick size
ass = height
face = face
body = body

some guys dont mind small tits some grills dont mind a less than average pepee