Why did virtually every civilization and intellectual in history think women were inferior to men?

Why did virtually every civilization and intellectual in history think women were inferior to men?

They are.

well for one they never have to do the dirty work

Normies don’t get that literally the only thing putting men and women on an equal playing field is technology.

Because our sexual dimorphism gave us gender roles that favored men to have positions of powers in different civilizations. This isn't inherently bad, as those roles helped us survive so obviously they will be deeple rooted in most cultures. As to just intellectualism, that comes from military training, as commanders or leaders needed to be well versed in many subjects which led to the creation of complete systems of people (men) investigatiog how to do better, plus all the actual work that required skill was left to men as they were not only physically stronger, but also more expendables. Women weren't just sitting in their asses though, as raising a child was much more difficult and they couldn't really pursuit other shit. This a posteriori conditioning led to an a priori reasoning that was rooted on intelligence. Now we understand most of it is a mix of just preference + social conditioning.

beyond personality tell me one reason the human race will need 2 genders once we achieve immortal lifespans, females, no longer required to breed, and sweet sweet boi puc to fill the need

Women are only equal in our societies because men allow them to be equal. If there was a societal collapse women would revert to being inferior.

because is the true

>weaker
>smaller
>less intelligent
>less brave
>less willing to be creative to adapt
>worse soldiers
>illogical and run on emotional appeal more than logic

hmmmm... makes you think

Because at some point greedy capitalist realized they could double the labor supply thus drastically cut wages in half by making women work under the guise of female liberation. Before that there was no reason to treat them as equals.

Wait, so hol' up, you be sayin' we wage slaves?

>be woman
>get to stay home all day and do basic shit like raising kids, cooking, and hanging out with the girls
>basically be living the NEET life
>Some feminist convinces you you are oppressed
>protest
>Get the right to work
>Now your husband get a pay cut because more competition for jobs
>looks like you don't have a choice wifey, we just can't live on one salary like we used to
>need to get a job on top of all the other shit you do
>now you need to work instead of just having the option of working
>miss the comfy NEET life now that you and your husband are underpaid workers
Women in the workplace were a mistake

>Women never worked.
This meme.

I'd say women as stay-at-home types started during the industrial revolution and urbanization but then again Urban women either minded the shop or did cottage industry shit.

But women in your romantic rural traditional fantasies definitely worked. Only time they get to stay home all day was when they had an infant but when that cunt could walk its back to the fields/livestock.

>doesn’t realize the difference between working at home side by side with family versus off site labor

This is a recurring irony in American history.

>American progressives from 1890s to the 1920s fight to push women out of the workforce
>American progressives from the 1970s onwards fight to bring women into the workforce
>American progressives from the 1900s to the 1920s push actively for eugenics and closed borders
>American progressives from the 60s onwards fight for tabula rasa and more immigrants

A lot of what progressives do is try and undo the great ideas that the last generation of progressives had.

>working on your family farm is the same as industrialized labor
wew

Because its apparent.

The problem is conflating that realization and denying the right to equality under law. In fact, many of these civilizations did try to protect women because of these differences.

Most of the US workforce industrialized relatively late, from the 1880s to the 1920s.

Besides that, it used to be common for men, women, and children to all work industrial jobs. It was unions and reformist progressives who pushed the women and children out of the factories.

they also work in the industry dumb.

>it used to be common for men, women, and children to all work industrial jobs
A fraction of women but not anywhere near the modern day proportions

I will never agree with this kind of thinking. I like having money. Money is good. Money lets me do whatever I want and have whatever I want. That is important to me. I earn enough money that all my major desires are fulfilled and plenty of my minor desires too, and that gives me happiness. Could a man who thinks like user here provide for me the same way? No, even if he had enough money for both he'd have objections. I don't want that. Between a husband that wants to dictate what I do and money, I choose money.

In the 1890 census less than 10% of married white women had jobs.

As a by-product of biological pragmatism influencing civiization. When men are able to fulfill their end of reproduction in the space of a few minutes as opposed to several months of needing special attention, it only makes sense that women would spend a lot more time child-rearing than actually working in the outside world.where you could lose life to exposure, exhaustion, whatever. By the time gender didn't matter, it had already been a given to people that women were only good for child-rearing and nothing else.

You might personally like money but that doesn't make the fact the greedy employers will do anything to lower wages to easiest way being to increase the labor supply.

What are you doing here?

Because those philosophers didn't get to crush as much puss as their Chad counterparts.

So, blame the woman instead of yourself.

>easiest way being to increase the labor supply

Wrong. Easiest way being automation. Machines don't require salary, wage, insurance, taxes, training, and everything else humans require. Luddites were afraid of machines also because it meant paying them for their skills was no longer as necessary, when you could put any illiterate joe or jill to work the machine versus hiring a skilled artisan that could ask you for a much higher price.

Because people naturally think people who are weak are inferior to those with strength

Showing user his bullshit fantasies such as are bullshit and nothing more than that.

Pretty much what is already happening.

Robots able to replace doctors are going to a thing before they replace women.

>Easiest way to increase the labor supply is automation
>not knowing the difference between labor and capital
learn to economics before posting

But he’s right. Wages did stagnate and the breadwinner economy died. All because some bitter women like you had to ruin it for everyone else, like all feminism.

>haha now I get to be a wageslave too ans you get paid less!
>men BTFO
>thanks based feminists(capitalists)

People need your permission to use this board?

Feminism is a mind virus, plain and simple. And look at her goal in life: money and fleeting material pleasure. Typical 21st century roastie.

>Wages did stagnate

When exactly? People today earn far more than their ancestors did in their whole lifetimes, have higher standard of living and easy access to what were considered luxuries in the past, such as all kinds of food the whole year round, thus a better diet, electricity and hot running water, they have become so commonplace they're considered basic necessities you can't live without. Capitalism overall has made people wealthier.

>the breadwinner economy died

Good. I want to be the master of my own money.

>When exactly? People today earn far more than their ancestors did in their whole lifetimes, have higher standard of living and easy access to what were considered luxuries in the past, such as all kinds of food the whole year round, thus a better diet, electricity and hot running water, they have become so commonplace they're considered basic necessities you can't live without. Capitalism overall has made people wealthier.
You realize that wages can stagnate as standards of living increase. All that means is that the technology level is increasing as wages stay stagnant. Basically you are no better off than your parents financially but you have a shiny new iphone so everything seem better.

Hmmmm...about the time women started entering the workplace in droves

Really makes you think. I never understood why people like you hate dnesticity and family so much.

FPBP