Well, I'm some sort of gay now. Got my ass fucked by a tranny last night...

Well, I'm some sort of gay now. Got my ass fucked by a tranny last night. Wasn't enjoyable but it's a new experience I guess.

All I could think the whole time
>I hope I can squat normally on Monday

Anyways, how had taking it up the butt affected your lifts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/NSFW411/wiki/index#wiki_bestiality
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>getting ass fucked
>sort of gay

No

Straights get fucked in the ass by their gfs, so you aren't gay

My penis has been inside of 17 different vaginas, definitely not a gay. Not straight now either :(

>i took a guys penis inside my anus
>definitely not a gay

>

Well, was it a feminine penis ravaging your rectum?

If so, totally not gay.

>getting fucked in the ass doesn't make you gay
what a time to be alive

Why did you let a tranny fuck you?

welcome to bisexuality, we are the world's number one vector for disease

>let

Brush, you got fucked in the ass by a tranny

Sucking a dick, alright that's one thing shit happens, but getting butt fucked? That's the ultimate level of gay

I'm gay and my ass is a total virgin

>didn't say no homo

My boyfriend's cock just fell out of my mouth cause it was hanging open at how gay you are
>no homo

So getting assfucked by another isn't gay? Okay...

good to kno
maybe things just went too far

I just hope you used protection user :3

I made out with a trap once. I went to another town and hit the gay bar looking for the experience.

Once we made out i felt gross and i went home, i'm gonna try it again soon though. Fucked tons of women and I like pussy but i like the idea of something different. I don't like the idea of being assfucked or assfucking a guy though.

This is my secret i will take to the grave

She said the only way she could cum was by penetrating somebody. It was the gentlemanly thing to do.

>tfw you the only straight guy on Veeky Forums

There's a word for that, it's called "bisexual".

I've fucked a trap and pissed on 'her' but I don't claim to be straight so it's all good

L M A O

I feel ur pain I once got my dick sucked / ass rimmed by some gay dude.

He wanted me to suck him off but I was like "nah man" tried to kiss me was like "cant"

After he stuck a finger up my bumbum I told him this wasnt going to work and left

dont feel ashamed anymore about the situation after like 2weeks ish

loling if this is real

>being so beta that you literally take it up the ass to be a "gentleman"

But he didn't enjoy it. So he's still not gay.

In no way was it beta.

>mfw i'm disgusted by vaginas
>mfw i'm disgusted by the male body
I'm still a virgin and i don't want to fuck a girl or a guy.

I don't think i would like to fuck a trap, so what should i do?

A trap once sucked my dick. I didn't realise it was a trap until we were about to have sex, then I almost puked, I freaked out a little bit and (s)he got a bit afraid, then I calmed down and asked him politely to leave.

>She

reddit.com/r/NSFW411/wiki/index#wiki_bestiality

No effect buddy

I think i'm just too self aware and feel guilty, i'm a competitive fighter and I come from an irish background which is built on not taking any shit. I'm 26 years old and been jacking off to tranny stuff. I'll probably drive to another town at the end of the month and hit a gaybar. I couldn't fuck a dude though, its gotta be a feminine trap.

Anyways, I'm glad I did it. I assume its how 4 years of president trump will feel like.

Gay bars are kind of rapey. Don't get too drunk or they will take advantage of your inexperience (if you're cute). Better off arranging something on tinder IMO there's always trappy sorts on there in my area

Don't take shit then
Yerh i fucked a trap so what? Problem? We can take it outside if there's a problem

Being a real alpha is doing what you want, when you want and not giving a single fuck about other people's opinion

Yeah but you also like anime so it makes up for not taking it in the ass. That's why you're gay user

>trap
>at a gay bar

Sure, user.

>Went to gay bar
>Got drunk af
>Woke up nude in a motel room with my ass destroyed, cum everywhere

I felt like a used whore..... I liked that.

I don't drink alcohol since i have to stay in shape and i drive to another town anyway, i don't want anyone to know my secret. Last time i drove an hour and a half to another town nearby and i didn't drink so i could drive home, the trap guy kept pushing me to drink but i refused under the pretense of driving. We made out in a nightclub and i felt like everyone would be looking at me and got scared incase anyone called me a faggot, i felt ashamed so i left. I regret it now and he was a hot trap, i went there for that exact experience and I got it but it freaked me out. Next time i wont make the same mistake. I know i'm not gay because i've been happily fucking women over the last few years, just bi i guess but only for feminine traps

It's actually true user. I doubt i will get that lucky again

Traps don't hang out at gay bars, user.

>Sucking a dick, alright that's one thing shit happens

wut

>you also like anime so it makes up for not taking it in the ass
Stop teriggering me, you fag

>Don't get too drunk or they will take advantage of your inexperience (if you're cute)
This. I got absolutely manhandled the first and last time I tried a gay bar, bunch of touchy fat guys.

Sucking dick is much more gay than getting fucked in the ass

>This is my secret i will take to the grave

You just told everyone though.

Hey, i want to search a manwhore for my gaybro so we will be going to the GAY ZONE.

What to expect as an wide broad shaved head but "cute" face? My friends describe me as some sort of "good warrior" mode.

Will that hold then back or au contraire? Its just to have my mindset already.

Your post makes no sense, try again.

pics of tranny?

howd you find >her? Im looking to fuck or get fucked by a tranny myself soon

Why is 4gay so obsessed with traps? I see trap related threads everywhere I go.

Found her instagram off a dating site. Slipped in the DMs and the rest was history.

As long as you're nice and respectful, maybe offer to get coffee, you'll be fine. They rarely get taken on legit dates by legit good looking guys. We didn't even go on a date, just got liquor and went to my apartment.

what dating site?

Are you particularly attractive? got any pics of yourself? face or body, im just trying to gauge how attractive i need to be to be successful. I only bang girls that are 6-8/10

You need to look like this

t. Trap

I think it was POF? You can find em anywhere. There is some transgender dating site, but it blows. Tinder, OKC, POF, I've seen a decent amount of em there, but I'm picky as hell. Only met up with 4 trannys, shes the only one I did anything fun with (unless you count getting a bj in a movie theater parking lot).

It doesn't matter, I'm very average. Just shoot your shot bro.

To add to this, location is key. If you're not near a city or densely populated area, its going to be exponentially harder to find anyone that actually looks good.

I'm 50 miles from the nearest city, so it makes things kind of hard. At least I'm in a liberal part of the country. Cant imagine how tough it must be out in nebraska.

>she

or did i....?

>wasn't beta
>offered your asshole for another dude's pleasure