How bout a facial gains thread? Im still a fat piece of shit, but I feel good that Im not THAT fat anymore

How bout a facial gains thread? Im still a fat piece of shit, but I feel good that Im not THAT fat anymore.

your eyes are beautiful bro

Next step is learning how to make a non-faggot facial expression.

shave and lose 10 pounds and id fuck you nohomo desu

Shave that shit, oh my god
I'm sorry but you don't have the genes for having a beard, also, you're just making yourself look gross when you seem to have a nice face, just stop

this. Also, you're not a beard person, stop trying.

jesus christ you really need to shave. what is it with people thinking their shitty facial hair looks better than just being clean shaven?

Looks identical desu

Shave, stop smirking, get a better job, and lose weight.

I plan of doing just that once the face slims down a bit more. Trust me it looks better than me clean shaven.

have i done good brehs

Yes

you look german in the after pic

if I had met the before pic you, I'd prob tell you to leave me alone or I'll call the police

you look just like Will Poulter

from a disgusting neckbeard to a qt, good job.

Wow, congrats dude, almost don't believe that was you

from this
to

to

Jesus here we go with the "face of /b/" type shit. fuck off

>OMG shave

Don't people realize that the beards are to cover a weak chin?
Even a shitty half-beard looks better than a weak chin.

why do people do this stupid shit with their eyebrows in pictures. it doesn't look natural you look like some stupid cartoon character.

pic related but you look stupiter.

desu, if you have that much of a weak jaw keep it but.
it's not very attractive facial hair.

1/10
7/10 would noogie

ooops

7/10 would noogie

you look dyel, but you have a nice face.

yeah.. desu i used to train pretty hard then i got lazy and now i look kind of like this which is DYEL to some degree

It's actually incredible how ugly being fat makes people

It depends. Most people don't get an incredible transformation because their bone structure was average or worse to begin with. The people who do have great bone structure, do get great transformations and they're the ones who tend to post them.

You're still ugly

Youre still way up above average dude, count your blessings
your face was blessed with symmetry man, you're looking very clean cut now in comparison to before.
You're probably a goddamn ladykiller with those eyes bro

Excuse the douchey looking squint. i got back home really late and decided to take a picture of myself and nearly blinded myself with flash so incase your wondering i am as stupid as i look.

Don't cry bro

no differance at all

i guess you are trying to pull a prank on your friend that you don't like

Its hard not to when ive lost weight only to see i have a big broken nose, weak chin, and non symmetrical jawline.
That guys right on the money, i would still lose the weight for health reasons but i wish someone would have told me i have shit genetics before so i could have come to terms with it instead of wishfully thinking

That sunken cheek thingy alone makes you pretty attractive imo. No need to cry.

why for gods sake do you people always have to make faggot facial expressions.
Why, fucking WHY can you not just look normal or smile a bit. WHY does it always have to be this cringe-worthy myspace instagram faggot face.

the test blast did you good.

hey that's pretty good

Wow beautiful eyes brbro. I showed this to my gf and she said you have a beautiful face and eyes. Ditch the beard though or trim it

>broke nose doing MMA now i look like the Vulture from spider-man
>went from 9/10 to 7/10
>if i get it rhinoplasty I cant do MMA since i'll risk breaking it again

guys im liking these cardio gains and the fact that I feel like a bad ass, but I still want to get some poos.

Should I hold off and continue to be MGTOW or quit martial arts to soak panties by walking past girls.
pls thoughts

also commendable face gains OP, focus on cardio if u want to have a more lean face.

>that buldge
yahoo

nah i think the goatee works fine for him. just the shit on the sides and face makes him look prepubescent. if he kept the rest of it clean, that wouldnt look bad.

Fuck lads, what have I done?

Went from 165 (honestly too skinny) to 187. I thought it would make me look older but now I just have a round baby face.

Nobody cares what you think, your opinion is obviously garbage
Goatees are a no-go since at least 1995

crazy what a good haircut and genuine smile can do.

Hi Gooby

Nick dick... n-no homo

Shave the neck beard and the stashe keep the goatee,

Keep it up bra, lookin good.

Well shit thanks

>tfw chubby cheeks
>not even fat anymore
>balloon cheeks still fucking me up

i-it's just babyfat, right Veeky Forums?

Unless you have a very weak facial structure it's most likely water retention. If you're taking creative it probably adds to the puffy cheeks.

Enjoy.

from a neckbeard
to a complete faggot
would shoot on sight/10

>tfw bulking for rugby
>want to cut so badly for facial aesthetics

No way he looks really hot now damn u must be jelly

Please do g4p

Forgot to mention, took 9 months to a year for this. Also major confidence gains and people actually acknowledge your existence which is also nice. Actually got laid a hell of a lot more which is a plus.
Thanks for the input.
Keep bulking through, it will be worth it.
Thanks senpai.
I'm good.

Get some taste faggot, not even Helix would hire that shit.

Yeah nah. He looks like a grade b fuccboi. Not highest on the payroll but could definitely get some films out.

no matter how big or lean i get i will always be an ugly motherfucker

its all about the FACE bros ;_;

Fantastic improvement man! Blonde hair and blue eyes--that's a winning combination no matter what else is going on.

Ouch :(

Υοur eyes and brows are kinda weird, but the rest of your face seems fine; sharp jaw, nice smile, good cheekbones.

You'll be fine. Develop a personality and hobbies. Be self assured. You'll get a nice girl, even if they're not the plastic sloots you see posted around here.

>You'll be fine. Develop a personality and hobbies
Don't be cruel

you're a t least a 7/10

Now that I see I could turn into a mexican I'm rethinking the whole lifting thing

how am I doing?

You look like you fuck 15 year olds because
>She's really mature for her age actually

Good job scoob, glad you're happy
Care showing up your pecs one last time tho?

Jontron?

natty?

>try so hard
>come so far
>in the end it doesn't even matter

Old webcam mirrors photos differently.

i can't tell what you are

an unfortunate cisgendered woman

I think you look really attractive. What's wrong with me?

you look pre-op desu

if you're a girl, you'd look alright with some makeup on. dunno what's your problem is, you're probably fishing for compliments. post more photos anyway.

pls be in london

those pictures are 50 pounds apart and there is no god

Make up and some joy in your eyes is all you need

She has a very manly jaw, but other that she's cute.

you're indeed fishing for attention
you look alright and you know that
post more photos or put on makeup and make another photo, all you'll see will be "LONDON"

How long on hrt? you're going to need ffs.

I think it's a bummer you deleted your picture. Girls are always going to get a good dose of the bantz, but you have beautiful features and your large, gray/blue eyes are gorgeous.

No, user, you are. She looked fine but also had a really big, prominent jaw which -although it makes me want to impregnate her to bless my future children with a jaw of the gods- is not the most attractive feature in a girl.

She's ugly in the same way most of us are compared to real life models.

nice insta filter gain

You literally look the same. Just turned your head and added a filter. Nice try.

You can see it more clearly when you look at his body that he's lost weight. It looks more subtle in the face probably because his face is turned in the after.

bump

G-go away!

Dude you were a meme haha xDDDD

He didn't post a single body shot. The angle is different and reversed in the second picture. By using a higher angle in the second picture it makes him look more elongated. This is why it's called the "myspace angle" for fatties. These two pictures were probably taken seconds apart.

>not getting jaw gains when you lose weight
Stay mad jawlets

I'd post a body shot, I'm on my phone. I've lost right around 90lbs. Sitting at 225 atm.