Veeky Forums recipes

What's up

Does anyone have any Veeky Forums recipes? Getting tired of brown rice and breaded chicken brahs

Other urls found in this thread:

allrecipes.com/recipe/27072/mexican-rice-ii/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>breaded chicken

Thanks brah, ol standby. Gonna go cook some up

cool down is a bitch bro, haven't got much but i'll dump what i have for you.

thanks brah

you ever made these? I've seen the recipe a few times but never bothered to make it.

anybody know how to make decent brown rice like they do at chipotle? i got a rice cooker and its kinda shit. been having to get these little bastards and microwave them, amazing but like $2 a pop no bueno

as bad as it is, i gave up cooking rice all together once i found uncle bens microwavable rice.

i'm all out now.

What are some good tasty meals to take with me to work?

how is that fucking nigger so good at making rice?

I hate that microwaved stuff, when I tried it, it had some distinct chemical taste to it.

I think for brown rice at the burrito places, they put butter in it after its cooked.

Also its important to take the rice out of the pot you cooked it in once its cooked. The residual heat will continue to cook the rice.

no fucking idea man, wish i knew how to make the wholegrain spicy mexican rice, that shits the bomb.
Gonna invest in a crock pot and start coming up with a few of my own recipes.

Yeah i've had one or two packs taste like washing up liquid, butter would make sense tbf. Can't say I eat rice at restaurants, don't trust them.

I try to cook a lot so usually just googling will yield great results.

allrecipes.com/recipe/27072/mexican-rice-ii/

Theres the type of rice you may be looking for, like a spanish pilaf.

If youre nervous about cooking or whatever, start with a base recipe, make it, try it, then go to town on changing stuff to better suit your wants etc.

Why not try rice at restaurants?

Yeah, I cook on a daily basis for myself, might start meal prepping, just storage might be an issue.

Mmm, looks some what like it. I'll throw a few small things of my own in that though, that recipe seems quite bland.

That's what i've been doing for the past year or so, note down everything i'm using/how much i'm using and adjust as I see fit.

Risk of food poisoning mainly, apart from that I don't particularly see the point in ordering it.

What I do is just take any recipe you find w good macros, make them suit you (so like for this recipe instead of 1c rice I use 3/4c rice, and 1.5-2lbs chicken instead of 1 lb).
Then you get to have cool delicious meals that also fit your macros.
This dish w Mexican cheese and guac is my life

My aunt usually cooks rice in a rice cooker and then fries it afterward. I think mexican rice usually has a modest amount of chili spices, tomato paste, and chicken or beef stock iirc.

No gym progress you made today?

for you desu

and this one as well

MR GAZPACHO
(Be amazed if anyone gets the reference)

>soggy rice