How do i increase my testosterone to be as high as the donalds?

how do i increase my testosterone to be as high as the donalds?

?

Eat ur cum

You must have strong faith in your ability and others ability to make your country great again. You must also have a burning hate for media, sjw's and crime.

Literally inject yourself with liquified Benjamins and the tears of leftists

Does intermittent fasting actually work with testosterone levels or is it a meme?

work on becoming the best version of yourself every single day

Get a """""loan"'''"" from daddy so that you can afford top tier medical procedures.

Then yell at people on the internet, and get lucky when your only opponent sucks at what they do.

Restart life and start winning from day 1, never stop winning

I was legit asking for tips on increasing test levels. Stay on the fucking topic.

Stop worshipping Trump is first step. Also, he is a lowtest beta faggot.

if you wanted to stay on topic, then maybe it wasn't a good idea to mention the most divisive person in recent history who is also completely unrelated to the topic

Grab them by the pussy x 5

I read his biography a while ago, he talked some about the importance of ridding yourself of negative thoughts.

I started "working out my mind" about 18 months ago using various techniques (mostly law of attraction stuff and meditation and visualization) and now people think Im on sterons lol

*xF

umad

1000mg a week should put you around his level.

liberal tears taste salty, yet sweet at the same time.

elaborate on the techniques please

Cuck detected

Jeb plz go

Gladly! Ive really just cherry picked stuff I particularly liked from different philosophies/religions/spiritual practices, ranging from nazi occultism and aleister crowley to Jesus and other more bodhisatvic entities and also a lot of modern day self improvement stuff, sports psychology and new agey stuff like Law of Attraction/The secret

The core concept is really just to pay attention to your thoughts and how they make you feel. "Im such a lowtest beta faggot" doesnt feel to good does it?
What you want to do is think of something that makes you feel good, something that you desire or want to experience/achieve.

The thing is, if you are very depressed or unhappy you might not be able to jump directly to a super happy thought that gives you a super happy feeling. So what you want to do is to go there one thought at a time, step by step, each thought a little bit happier. A book called "Ask and it is given" by Esther and Jerry Hicks, has a lot of good very hands on exercises for this. Reading this book was a major revelation/turning point for me. You can google Abraham-Hicks to get a general idea about it.

Whether you are convinced that our thoughts influence the physical reality (I am) or not, it is a lot more enjoyable thinking happy thoughts than unhappy ones.
This is probably the biggest change from how I was before

I could go around worrying about the same thing for weeks

now I just let it slide off me (Donald does the same, according to the bio)

Some of the high test changes Ive accomplished:

Higher libido (almost back at that super retarded early teenage level of horniness, wich is awesome)
Increased dick and ball size (this one seems to be the real challenge, getting there tho)
Went from 81 to 100 kilos in about 15 months by eating steaks fast food delicious fats and sugars. Is not even fat, prob about 18-20% bf tho
Work out 6-7 days/week, lifts increase weekly
9 out of 10 workouts are celebratory occasions drenched in happiness

Get around 8 hours of sleep a day.
Take zinc and vitamin d supplements.
Keep stress low
Dont be fat

Become billionaire

I'm happy for you and this is good advice but 18-20% is def fatto. You're fat if you're 15% or above.

how into higher libido?