I'm shopping for my home gym

I'm shopping for my home gym
QUESTION is!? do I need a long ass 220cm (7'2"')???

can I just buy a shorter one?

does it have to be 20kg (44lbs) ??

because if I buy a shorter one that's lighter I could get it for sooo much less

THANK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/LANGHANTEL-220-CM-HANTELSTANGE-PROFI-OLYMPIC-BAR-20KG-STAHL-SCHWARZ-GEWICHTHEBEN-/201486190400?hash=item2ee9834740:g:gb0AAOSw3KFWcYpf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

talking about a barbell btw

Your ass is 220cm?

why do most of the girls have big dogs?

>nohomo
why do most girls like horses

kinda want to see that dog fuck her tbqh

stay the fuck on topic and I deliver vid how she gets fucked by a 6'3 200lbs stud with her 5 feet 100lbs

>do I need a long ass 220cm (7'2"')???

look on craigslist or other offering sites.
You will fond a good barbell for about 40 bucks from some fat fuck that gave up.
If you can wait, during the end of january, there are barely used ones for cheap prices.
It may sound like a meme, but it really is a thing.
Also , the fucking plates are expensive, find some on a flea market or so.

but what difference does the size make?

I know about the plates, I'm gonna buy them new for about 300 for 150kg (330lbs)

also I'm from germany and there arent many used ones for sale

on ebay just 1 used

I I'll buy a new one like this
ebay.de/itm/LANGHANTEL-220-CM-HANTELSTANGE-PROFI-OLYMPIC-BAR-20KG-STAHL-SCHWARZ-GEWICHTHEBEN-/201486190400?hash=item2ee9834740:g:gb0AAOSw3KFWcYpf

Dude it doesn't matter a pound is a pound

Fucking deliver

66785D8

you are a godsend

go on ebay-kleinanzeigen.de ; craigslist.de or shpock.de
They always have some stuff in your neighbourhood. atleast try it, you just have to bring it hown yourself

how do you even know about this? reverse google search reveals some random dating profile how do you know about the amateur video?

Depends what you need it for op

Tbh i'd get two bars if i were you - a stiffer one for presses and squats and a whippy one for pulls and oly lifts
Make sure your squatting bar has knurling in the centre

this is Veeky Forums afterall
that's the vid I was actually referring to 745F922

thx

>Make sure your squatting bar has knurling in the centre
my gym doesn't even have one of those... I used one without and squatted 130kg with ease. you sound too advanced please leave

It's not that you can't
It's just you may aswell go for maximum grip and whatnot if you're buying your own gear

I'm not building my holygrail best of the best gear tho

I'm just currently stuck somewere that doesnt have a gym nearby so I'm buying some weights for around 600-700 euro bench+powercage+barbell+weights

Big dicks

How can I watch this?

nice trips, just goolge it

thanks for the info anyways

I guess it's rare that I get some good adivce from homegym fags because they are so rare here

>745F922
>no videos found

>If the longer bar is thicker that may be alright. It will definitely cost more, but that's an olympic bar. If you like the grip then go for it. It's better for grip training as well but I personally stick with the 20-25lbs barbell. If your doing heavy deads or squats it may bend or break so be careful.

>Figured I'd add
The point of the longer bar is for lining up on a power rack for squats. If your not going to do squats the a barbell is obviously better. But barbells are not typically long enough to put inside a power rack and give you enough width to squat.

mless

I'm only gonna buy Olympic barbells but they also have ones that are 220cm and ones that are 180cm

my rack is picture related with the dimensions 165/150/210 cm

so technicallly I could buy a 180cm one that only weights 10-15kg right? they can only be loaded with 200k mac but that's enought for me

like said .com/745F922