Shill me Veeky Forums

Is this really like buying Antshares? I first heard about this at $1-2 and now it's at $3-5. Do I go balls deep?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/76pkp9/ama_i_am_eric_gu_ask_me_anything_about_metaverse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They have no working product apart from a wallet

This answers your question OP. Yes, it is like buying Antshares.

have seen this post a few times now. care to explain the humor to me?

You go deep as fuck. Tomorrow in Palm Bitch Confidential.

Screencap dis.

Sounds like Antshares. I'm all in.

The first time I heard of it, I did some research and, yes, antshares came to mind immediately. I got into antshares earlier than most and sold near the top. This is antshares 2.0.

some top tier shilling in this thread

> creator of antshares
> gov connections
> conferences coming up
> new exchanges every fucking month
> own chain, no erc20 faggots can stay out
> big news next month and in dec
> tiny market cap
> tiny supply
your choice user

I agree with your sentiment, but the PB reference is speculation.

Read their Reddit ama today. In talks with bittrex and coinone, biggest and very exclusive exchange in Korea. Talks with govts and good relationship with Chinese govt

Alot of people are speculating.

AMA: reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/76pkp9/ama_i_am_eric_gu_ask_me_anything_about_metaverse/

Crypto isn't for you

It is speculation. But you know what.

BIG if true.

Antshares went to 10$ in like 2 days.
Metaverse is being pumped for 2 weeks and it's barely at 5$.

China alone is a vast market, the opportunities are too big for two"small" blockchain companies to compete. Da and I, and 5 other guys co-founded Antshares in 2014. We have technical differences but we remain friends in real life.

I know, I am aware of the speculation, but I wanted to be sure that people reading this know that it is purely speculation after the NAV FOMO they pulled here. I agree that if it is true, it is BIG!

$ETP the new Chinese Ethereum.
1. $ETP and big players like Google, IBM, Microsof,AmEx will sponsor the Money 2020 conference which will be held in Las Vegas, USA from October 22 ~ 25, 2017.
2. $ETP with 7 core devs and over 60 employees. ( $NEO with 2 core devs )
3. The founder of Metaverse is Eric Gu, co-founder of $NEO
4. $ETP marketcap $107MM vs. $NEO $1319MM -> mid-term growth +1500%
5. $ETP = $ETH/NEO + $CIVIC + $CHAINLINK

i own allot of ETP but like 200 companies sponsor 2020, and ETP is a small sponsor you taking it out of context

bitcoin has 13 core devs
why does etp need more than half number of core devs as bitcoin?
etp is a neo clone. does literally nothing different except has a CENTRALISED oracle. gg
NeoX the cross chain protocol out soon. Not to mention digital identity was a part of antshares before it was even a part of etp
its a classic shitcoin through and through - people missed neo so shilling it
buy wtc - next billion dollar market cap

>bitcoin has 13 core devs
this is not true

>etp is a neo clone.
this is not true

Yeah, but there was not this Bitcoin bull run then and imminent hard fork.

Alts are fuckin dead right now, this is the only coin worth investing at the moment. I expect it to do well

I like it but biz never listens anyway so why try. told them at 1.2$ at 2$ at 3$ and will come back to tell you the same at 10$
you will probably buy in at ath when it hits 60$ because now you feel more safe to get in.

>bitcoin has 13 core devs
>why does etp need more than half number of core devs as bitcoin?

ETP has a few devs that work on the wallet/blockchain, the rest (AFAIK) do work for implementing smart contracts for businesses

in other words if a company wants to ICO on ethereum they need devs to write smart contracts, with ETP they go to metaverse team who do that work for the companies

you can lead user to water but you can't make him drink