This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>insult him from over half a mile away
>watch profits in keks sky rocket

Meme meme meme meme meme meme. Meme meme meme meme meme, meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme.

I agree

>shaved

islee, islee, islee

Peak performance doing what?

strength =/= aesthetics

*peak strength

guy moves like a glacier, despite having excellent cardio, due to the fact that he's still human and lugging around 400+ pounds with human lungs/heart.

Still though, absolute beast, I'm 6'7 and move weight around myself and I'd still not fuck with this guy in any event

how can I become this powerful?

Eat a lot and do shit ton of squats and deadlifts.

strength > aesthetics

Aesthetic fags BTFO

Surround yourself with high protein delicious food. Eat all of it. 5ish times a day. 7k-15k calories a day kinda level. Quality food, eating that much in junk is asking for your own show on TLC about how much of a fat shit you are.

Have good genes, not much to do about this one.

Train your ass off. 3 training sessions a day is not unreasonable.

Steroids. Loads of test, eq, mast, dbol.

People always like to dismiss strongman as being any one of those things, taken to extremes. It isn't, it's all of them taken to extremes. Genes for size, strength, and steroid tolerance. Training until your soul is about to break, force-feeding yourself high protein foods, and shooting up enough roids to send a bull to the veterinarian.

Go. Be a champion.

>Fatasfatass detected

fuccboi detected.

TOM PLATZ OF ABS GET YE GONE

I hate morons like these. Why the fuck would eating 'unhealthy' food make you look worse than eating 'clean' if the calories are the same??

Its not necessarily about the aesthetic. Think about blood pressure. Think about cholesterol. Think about long term cardiovascular health. Think about cancer risk. Think about diabetes, prediabetes, insulin insensitivity. Nutrient deficiencies, digestive problems. (take a multi either way though...) Think about all of the health complications that come with putting exorbitant quantities of sodium, saturated fat, trans fat, and sugar in your body.

I mean if you eat so much "clean" food you're going to get fat, then you will also have all of the complications of obesity. But its likely that more of what you build will be muscle and it will also be harder to get fat as fast if you're on a dreamer bulk of only clean food vs a dreamer bulk of anything you can see.

Not the user you're replying to by the way.

>mast
u wot

This is meaningless until you define 'clean food'.

Milk? Grains? Meat? Fructose?

All of these are seen as good by some people and awful by others.

>insult him from over half a mile away
>get hit by a 50 lb keg because he can actually throw them that far
>he comes over and helps you up because he's the friendliest strongman ever

I was gonna respond but you said it as well or better than I could. Not sure what these morons think putting garbage in your system is gonna do...

But whatever, they can learn for themselves