Dear /fit !

Dear /fit !

Todays, I've snapped, and went total Elliot Rodgers level (of course without the killing)

Look at the fucking pic.How am I suppoes to deal with this bullshit?

That guy is a manlet, has literal chicken arms, quite poor, the girl is not a 10/10, but cute...
No matter how hard I workout, learn, earn money, I will never get a girl that would look that good in comparison, or love me that much as she loves that guy with phocomelia.

What am I doing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5t_tgiWatvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who even are these people?

get over it and move on

>tfw my neighbour is a chubby, short, no hobbies guy but i already saw him fuckin 4qts through my window in a 6 months span

done with this shit
im not born for this kind of thing

She just likes the attention she gets by dating a disabled.

>what am I doing wrong?

Well, for one, feeling sorry for yourself.

One bit of advice that I never hear people give is this; just ask someone out.

Seriously, have you even tried approaching anyone? Or have you started a conversation with the girls in your class? How about this; do you have an inviting personality, or are you a salty ass motherfucker whose beta levels are seeping through your sweat glands and mixing with your pheromones so women can sense that shit?

You could lift more than atlas himself, but none of that will matter if you're not throwing yourself out into the woods. Faggots like to act like they're tough and want to go to battle and lift heavy and move weight and pick fights and shit. But now translate that to getting a girl, and even the most hardened mother fuckers I know go limp wrist. If you're hard enough to want to lift heavy and get big, you should DEFINITELY be hard enough to take rejection(and that's if a chick even rejects you).

Quit feeling sorry for yourself

what's up with that auschwitz arm

Hey there user,

I spent high school as a curl bro, and retired my body into obesity all throughout college. During these times, I had two real relationships and one shaky one. I wasn't fit at all, but these girls were just absolutely gorgeous and most definitely wanted.

OP, spend some time outside of the gym, work or lectures and do something subsbtantial. Do it for yourself, don't do it to for girls. Gain comfort and confidence. They'll come around.

Also, show us your face, clothing and fitness.

This

This is so inspirational, you might be the reincarnation of General Patton himself

This. OP BTFO

they aren't muricans

you misunderstood me. I'm not a kissless virgin. I have passed the 3 digit mark long ago(considering I was a late bloomer, its impressive). Had plenty of one night stands (im in uni), 2X 1year relationship, that's not the problem(both were fucking mental tho).

You would cringe if you knew the rejection I took when I was a fat fuck(95kg->75kg). The fucking equation doesn't add up.

>what am I doing wrong?

Caring.
You won't find happiness in another human. Improve yourself and rise above.

so I should turn into a grumpy salty fucker, whom I'm already turning into?

This is what i've learned :
Looking good won't work unless you want deeply shallow women.
It helps having good clothes and aesthetic physique but if you have an Elliot Roger tier personality...you're fucked

Hey OP, fuck off, no one gives a shit.

5x5 personality
5x10 confidence

Wait what's wrong with that guy's arm?

too much creatine.

Bro this guy probably will get cucked, dont be a little bitch you'll find a broad that fits you. Just be confident, confidence isn't a personal trait, you can force it upon yourself. Seriously I went from shy sad cunt to confident sick cunt just by changing the way i act, that was even when i was still a dyel

He's on keto

at least he's not fat

So you're just a salty faggot? What are you bitching about here?

You have to be the kind of person that they want to be around, it's obviously not you.

I've seen this guy eating... and trust me, he cant even get fat that way... man... he was rolling his head in the fucking food to eat it. He is so weak, when he is exhausted from writing, he used both hand, I'm not even joking

I'm 185 cm,75 kg ~12-14% bf.

tell me you didn't cringe

i wanst implying your fat. i was saying skelly manlet mode is less disgusting than fat.

women are worthless whores. It's nothing new.

you being rejected as a fatty had made you bitter brah. There is literally nothing wrong with that pic. You don't need to be aesthetic to be happy with someone else (though preferences may vary.) This shitty behavior of yours is sadcunt-tier. Live and let live faggot

Every time I see this guy.. All I can think of is youtube.com/watch?v=5t_tgiWatvs

>chick likes a guy because of his physical appearance
>FUCKING WHORE
>chick likes a guy despite his physical appearance
FUCKING WHORE

OP, consider shooting yourself in the brain stem twice.

That you care so much about something that has nothing to do with you is endemic of a deeper insecurity and neediness that is absolutely repulsive to women. That's what you're doing wrong

But please do carry on with your self pity fest wondering why girls don't like you

>implying she actually fucks him on the reg

he already said he had fugged "in the triple digits" (which is somehow not believable for someone with such a behavior.)

usually I end up with 2-6s, I could count on my 2 hands all the qts I fucked

am I to understand this as you bang for quantity instead of quality?

2's? Lol

So if I understand you correctly, you pretty much caught a Blue whale and fucked it's blubber over a hundred times?

I could not agree more, I went thin cunt mode, from the 90 region to a 65kg DYEL bitch
bitches dig skellies over fat fucks

well as a former fatty, I have kind of low standards

>insecurity and neediness
>fucked nearly a hundred fatties
>Girlfriends are crazy
>Is envious of a guy who's simply being loved

You're living proof that getting laid doesn't free you from being a sadcunt. You improved yourself from a fatty, then fucked all these girls but learned absolutely nothing in the process.
Let me guess, you just run a round like a thirsty fuck and use the shotgun approach to finding girls?
Stop being obsessed with women, lose your bitterness, gain actual confidence, do things with your life so you can bang decent girls and find sane gfs.

you have problems dude. The fact that you mentioned that you were a late bloomer tells me you are trying to somehow "make up" for things which you perceived to have "missed out" by being a fatty. So this feeling of having "missed out" when you were a fat fuck makes you angry when you see this person who is - for you - is undesirable.
It triggers you to see that this guy, who you think should have been rejected as you have been rejected. It triggers you because you believe that in order to get grils you must be good looking, which clearly it is not. This you find unfair and now you lash out and think bad thoughts about the guy in your OP who doesn't even think about you at all, or even knows of your existence.
He had already defeated you. Twice.

yeah, just like the black knight, huh?
he lost 2 hands in the process

I recognize that face type anywhere. That chick is a half chink mix/happa. Those bitches are legit crazy 100% of the time.

And they're cute as fuck which just compounds their mental problems. It's like an elliot roger, but in women form and emotionally fucked by how many guys they fuck.

I've seen this. I've done this. OP, you do not want this