cool
stats?
routine?
training history?

tell us more m8

> 6'7"
> 245 lbs
> 22 years old

After 10 weeks back in the gym (lifted 3 years, injury, 5 months off) starting to get most of my strength back. Bulking to 260+ this winter on ULxPPLx, then I plan on cutting in spring. Goal is to add muscle but stay athletic and in shape.

Looking for some feedback.

19 years old

6'0, 190lbs, 29 years old, 3 years lifting. Progress has been extremely limited now for 7+ months, currently running 5/3/1 at half the progress/increase rate despite sustained perfect diet and maximum intensity. Am I at the natty limit?

>I am at natty limit

This is a meme, everyone has a diff one depending on their genetics and natty test levels.

>progress limited

That's normal for 3 years in and your size. You have a nice body.

Progress will be slow, slow, slow until you hit 35 and then you will lose mass despite perfect training.

5'9" 145lb. Guess my bodyfat if you care to.

35 years old 5'11. 3 months eating clean and doing swimming/walking. Added 3 days/week of compound lifts one month ago. Im going to make it?

10%

After hitting shoulders today.

6' 172 lbs

Don't do cardio to slim down, just lift. Fatasses have so much muscle that they just lose if they diet and don't lift.

Nah dude you are honestly too old to make it

i keep crying

mirin

20 yr old
6ft

What if I am on keto? I LIEK SUIMMIN
:(

Dang, was hoping for single digits. Would you believe that I eat tubs of icecream all the time? Not like little ones, ben and jerry ones, like a standard sized carton.

sure if u dont eat anything else .

legs?

Older pic. They've grown (a little) since.

Am I gonna make it brehs?

nice quads, wanna see them grow more

Y-you too.

josh rodgers?

Nice dick.

want to see it grow more

>minimal manlets in thread

>20lb smaller than me
>looks bigger
It's a lanklet life for me.

you're not me faggot.

nope

I'm 26, do I have any chance of making it or am I gonna grow old and weak. Why the fuck didn't I start lifting when I was 20 ;_;

Lose some weight, hit everything a lot harder, come back in six months when it actually looks like you lift

Am I gonna make it?

You think I should lose weight? Last thread everyone said to bulk more.

Don't listen to that retard, you'll enter auschwitz mode if you lose weight.
Stay on your program to recover your strength and mass back after your injury and keep eating so you can grow.

6'3" 195 lbs 20 years old
I'm getting surgery within the next six months, unfortunately

you have the potential from a physical standpoint to pass on your genes

is that going to be satisfactory? who knows

what kinda surgery

Pilonidal cyst removal

5'8
20 yo
150 lb

Gross. Well, train your upper chest lmao

goals?

21 years old
6'1
175 lbs

I want to cut through the leftover fat ive had from childhood and look like a video game character

>filename

no worries bro, you still look good, just hit lats and delts harder

Good shit. Shredding down to single digits is the real fitness redpill. Fuck moderation.

thanks fampai, good suggestion. been focusing on the lower body lately

well then show it brah!

have sex with me please

39 y.o., been cutting hard, down to 170 from 185

>redpill
Id hate to inform you user, but my parents migrated to the US from afghanistan during the soviet shitshow that went on dont crucify me or anything lol

Be younger

I don't really care man.

he said fitness redpill, not political redpill.

Well shit i guess ive been out of the loop longer than i thought

Anyone?

Ignore the other retard lmao, slow bulk dude. 300 surplus and lots of protein (200+g should be fine). You look good for 6"7, def looks like you lift. Keep at it and please don't cut yet, bulk nice and slow

I started at 26. Do I wish I started at 20? Obviously, but right now i'm happy with where I am (wish I took an origin shot, the progress pics here is after a full year of bulking and 50lbs+). Can only move forward, not backwards.

Start tomorrow. Bench, OHP, Squat. You can be jacked in time for next Summer (Bulk till March 01, then Cut till summer).

You can do it user.

Cheers lad, in the gym as we speak, 3 months in this Wednesday. Started a bit fat but improving day by day.

17 down from 250lbs to 209. Started at the end of April this year. Bf% estimate? I want to slow cut for another 5 months

well, which is it
natty or manlet?

>or both

damn are you 5'5"?

>wanting to be big
lol

Looks gross to me but emo chicks will wanna suck ur D no doubt about it.

lol youre 12-14%

SHUT UP CHAD!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!

Solid base / incisions

Now you just need to eat and lift

Thanks nohomo

5'9" ;-;

Mirin almost everyone in this thread

>tfw cant grow arms

Nice picture! Was that taken with a DSLR?

26 186cm 80kg

Starting lifting in August on 5/3/1

Why won't my legs grow Veeky Forums?

187(6 1 5/8)
73.2(161.3) as of this morning. Down from 86.6(196).
Did my first deadhang chinup yesterday.
I can do 3 pistols holding out 4kg in front of me.
My vertical jump is 22-27 inches.

I used to do a short uphill bike 'sprints' about every 4 days from 4th grade uptill a year and a half ago. And i started doing bodyweight, running and sprinting in december.
I could only run about 100 meters (last week i ran a sub 20min 5k)

I'm starting ss this week, ive practiced with a broomstick and got pretty solid form and i have done a ton of reading/watching.

Can i get a bodyfat% estimate?

I will come back with a update if anyone is interested.
(Sorry if anything is unreadable, english is not my first language)

River island is low quality shit

did you workout before or are you starting?

35 year old chink here. Started lifting mid-June last year. 6'2".

Starting weight 235 bodyfat prob 25%. Dropped to 185 by end of June this year. Bulked July until now. Sitting at 210, feeling fat without having gained the mass I wanted to.

Not sure if I should do a short but really hard cut before I bulk through coldest part of winter, try a "recomp", or just keep bulking through winter and do a long cut starting in the spring.

Lifting for 2 months now.

Eat more faggot

looks like around 12-15

> Why won't my legs grow Veeky Forums?

They look in proportion to the rest of your body to me. Are your lower body lifts lagging behind upper?

El Trappy

I just googled that.... sounds gross and painful. Good luck with the surgery.

Do you know how you got it?

Which estrogen sups are you on?

They're somewhat in proportion but still dyel.

DB press: 40kg
Pendlay row: 1.5 pl8
Squat: 2 pl8

I'm 26 too m8

feels old man

On that famous bulk.

90kg, 6ft

There you are my nigga, been keeping an eye out for you.
Need that ass routine v2.0, it's for my girl. I've been asking around and no one seems to want to post it, but I figure shirley you must have it. Yes?

Also, 28 here. Feels older man-

fuarrk, mirin traps, OP

i just finished my cut, what do you guys think?

Have I made an visible progress guys? About 3 months of training with the first month an a half a joke of training only been eating better an lifting 5 times a week for a bit over a month
I've made consistent strength gains

First is before this is now

no but keep going and eat above your TDEE. if it helps you feel any better, it took me 5+ months before peers started noticing and my starting point was similar to yours +5% bodyfat

sus second pic plz no difference or some?

im sure uve added some mass after 3 months of lifting, but i don't see it personally. maybe others do.

do i have body dysmporphia? i litteraly think im fat an struggle to force myself not bulk an not cut to remove belly fat...what you think my bf % is?

i don't know dude, im a novice myself with only 8 months of lifting. you look perfectly normal to me. ur skinny and not fat.

25 6' 185

>tfw lats won't grow

Lifting what? Balls into your mouth?

Don't listen to the other guys man, keep up the good fight

Complete and utter faggot. Go lift dicks in your mouth and squat down on some more.