What do y'all niggaz do about acne? How can I decrease it? I'm 25 and got this shit on my face and it's pathetic

What do y'all niggaz do about acne? How can I decrease it? I'm 25 and got this shit on my face and it's pathetic.

Reduce stress, stop eating chips and pizza

Also wash your sheets often

Hot water wash then cold water or aftershave after shaving.

if hygiene is A+ good and anti-acne products don't work you just have to wait it out. Literally nothing including prescription renitols makes my face any clearer so I just try to treat my skin nice and gently and ignore it.

Seriously stop fapping and drink loads of water. Make a conscious effort to not touch your face whatsoever unless your washing

Just have good hand hygiene.

If you touch any type of food with oil or fat in it, such as crisps, and then touch your face in any way that is what leads to acne.

Wash your hands after everything you eat, Wash your sheets & pillows and never sleep with greasy hair as that just goes to your pillow then your face

who is the handsome young man?

New pillowcase everyday

In the same boat, too.

21, wash my face about 2-3 times a day and I just keep getting fucking acne. It's not ridiculous acne, it's more on the mild side, but I haven't had a clear face since this acne shit started in high school.

I'm thinking of just getting on accutane, just tired of it.

Every single piece of advice you will get on here is a meme. Trust me. I had terrible acne and followed everything Veeky Forums and the internet told me and none of it helped.

I went to a GP, got a referral to a dermatologist, paid for a consultation from my savings and got some prescriptions. Mostly cured now, still get the odd small one.

>wash my face about 2-3 times a day
excess washing causes an over-production of sebum. go ask /cgl in their skincare thread, got some advice about charcoal soap and moisturiser and my skin did a u-turn, not perfect but so much better than it was

I got it again after bulking + drinking milk after not having it for years (24 years old)

I stopped drinking milk but continued bulking and it seemed to have stopped after 2-3 weeks

I started drinking milk again and I have a few new bumps on my face

Needless to say, I legitimately blame milk

If you wash your body too much you're gonna wash off the bacteria and oils that are in the skin, rendering it dry and unprotected.
Stop washing like a retard, use soap for sensitive skin, moisturize. If none of that works, well buddy. Better kill yourself.

stop putting shit on it, force yourself to take cold showers, then give it two weeks

If I'm going to be not fit related may as well do in right thread
Growing beard
Shit gets dandruff and zits, how fix?

A lot of acne fixes people will give you are topical ones. Realistically, it's probably something you'll have to deal with from the inside out if you want to really take care of it.
Find out if something triggers it. For me it's dairy. I very rarely have any sort of dairy these days because it still breaks me out. And that's even after I went on Accutane.
That's another thing. Consider going on Accutane. It sucks, but then you're clear forever. Trust me, it's totally worth it.

Washing your face is a fucking meme.

Here's a priority list.

1. Healthy diet
2. Drink lots of water (I drink 2 liters a day at least in addition to my coffee, tea, almond milk).
3. Facecare products. Make sure you read about how often to apply them. Veeky Forums has a guide I'm sure.
4. Change bedsheets often.

If all of that doesn't work (no changes in lets say 1-2 months), then I really hope you're going through puberty, else you're fucked.

Just supplement vitamin A and be done with it you stupid fucks. It leads to 80% of skin problems.

If it doesn't work, THEN try accutane.

1. Drink close to a gallon of water a day.
2. Eat healthier.
3. Don't touch your face. At all. Seriously don't.
4. Try cutting dairies or at the least minimize dairies.
5. Clean your sheets every week.
6. Wash your face with Cerave facial wash 1-2x a day. Every night is a must. If you have skin that dries easily use the one that moisturizes if not use the regular foaming wash.
>shill
Use whatever facial wash you want but I've been to 5 dermatologists and that was the one brand that worked for me.
6. Salicylic acid or benzoil peroxide topic ointment. Apply at night before bed.
7. Shower after the gym, don't wear your clothes for longer than a half hour.

Use beard oil or smother it with moisturizer. When showering, treat it like your hair. Apply shampoo and let a conditioner sit in it for a min or two.

Zits in/around the beard area is mostly due to dry, dead skin and hair blocking the pores. Clean it well with a scrub a few times per week when you shower.

Bensoylperoxid is great for preventing acne, kills all bacteria within 36 hours. Gotta use it as prevention tho, alot of morons slather it on top of already existing zits.

1 Gram time release pantothenic acid. personally use it

Acne is mostly gone but I'm left with scars from popping them, how do I get rid of them Veeky Forums?

you need to see a professional for that. No OTC shit is gonna help you.

vitamin e oil can help with scars

Go on ebay or Amazon and buy some Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream. Pic related. It fades scars very quickly, it's basically just a face cream. It has snail mucus and bee venom in it, which is what makes it heal scars so fast. It sounds gross, but trust me, it works wonders.

Oh, I meant to reply to this user. Whoops.

Stop touching your face during a workout. Shower soon as you come back from gym.