Best arm routines? My arms have been lagging behind I need to hit em hard

Best arm routines? My arms have been lagging behind I need to hit em hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

lookgreatnaked.com/blog/bro-split-versus-total-body-training-which-builds-more-muscle/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doing your fucking compounds and then doing a bicep exercise and tricep exercise afterwards. Every. Day.

So arms every day after compounds? Like even on leg day?

>leg day

Stop doing bro splits.

>leg day
Kill yourself and go post protein fart memes on /b/ while you're at it.

PPL is a bro split now?

How many days a week?

>
Do you guys not hit legs or something? I don't get it.

PPL is a meme. 6 days a week for only 2x a week frequency? lo

7 days a week lol. If youre trying to train too many muscles together, you're doing it suboptimally.

Really? lookgreatnaked.com/blog/bro-split-versus-total-body-training-which-builds-more-muscle/

That's because you're too retarded to properly program your exercises. I bet you don't even know what periodization is.

Can I get a pic of the dude who is claiming to know so much about programming? You're fucking deluded if you think full body is better. Find me one pro bber who does full body and I'll find you a better one that doesn't.

Pro bodybuilder's don't need to do fullbody workouts because protein synthesis is elevated 24/7 due to the massive amount of steroids they use. While for a natural lifter it's only elevated 28-48 hours. Meaning for a natty after 48 hours, they are done growing.

Lol some random unscholarly study? Okay bro, ill take that with a grain of salt.

Okay then can you and I compare physiques so we can see which is more effective? Take two natties and compare. Seems fair to me.

OP your arms arent lagging at all. Youre just small idiot.

having a separate leg day means you are a fat fuck

You look proportionate to me desu.

If you want to get big and/or strong as a natty you need frequency and volume. A brosplit or PPL doesn't have the frequency or volume for natty.

Basically it means you need to work everything 3-4 times per week as a natty.

>having a day just for legs

This picture is 3 yrs old u virgin

How much do you bench?

How can I do bicep/tricep work with an injury in the elbow?

Fly
Cross over
Db press
Close grip bench

>Ppl
Is it from redit?
Push/Pull split with squats on pull will be better for intermediate lifters.
>Push
Bench 3-5x5
Press 4x8
Accesories
Triceps
>Pull
Squat 3-5x5
Dead 1-3x5-8
Weighted chin up 3x5-8
Accesories
Bicepts

>leg day