Balding/hair loss thread

>how to cope
>age
>body type

25 years old. I'm pale. 5'10" 180lbs. 15-20% body fat

Thining and receding. Didn't look that bad, when I had medium length hair. I barely noticed. I buzzed my head. Much more noticeable. As it grows out, now, it looks worse. I will post pictures, as the thread progresses.

I'm a single dad, so I'm not worried about having sluts around (I've never had issues, but that could change)

Would hoping on a cycle and bulking up be a good idea? I want to look solid and tight.

Tanning during the winter?

Also, I don't have a great skull shape or face shape. (Great face features that were shifted horribly at birth and make me look odd) my beard is Keanu mode.

What can I do to help my beard thicken?

>i'm a single dad

its too late
dont let your kid pass your shitty genes

Get on Fin.

Do not bulk up, you're 25-30% bf you don't need to just eat healthy cutting the bullishit and you'll get a great body. When you're douwn to 10% you can tweak your diet towards a specific goal

Sorry I meant 15-20% BF

He will dodge that gene, most likely. My uncle's and paternal grandfather are bald. Besides, my son's is better looking than I ever was. It will be easier for him, if the day ever comes. They could cure it, by then.

I don't want to take drugs that could effect my dick. It's not worth the money. I would sooner get a nice wig.

Good point. I was measured at 22%, several months ago, and I have slimmed up, since then.

I want to be a strong, lean, tight. A tan might help, and I really just wish I had a thicker/fuller beard.

My diet is pretty solid/healthy, but I could cut my portion sizes

2% that it affects your dick. 100% chance that you'll never get to use it again if you max out the Norwood scale.

Is my situation even salvageable? Keep in mind this is dim lighting.

It didn't look anywhere near as bad, when my hair was grown out. Since I buzzed it, a co-worker mentioned I was losing it (old dick of a guy)

Bump

Fin could thicken it up without a doubt.

>25 yr old single dad
First off, LEL

And uhh, 'minadoxil or fin might help but know that beArds also thicken with age

>34 privileged white male
>5'11" 190 lbs
>balding since is was 23
>cut hair short-ish
>looks bad
>grows a bit
>looks good for a week or so
>longer now
>looks like wispy greasy shit
>last year
>shaved completely
>best choice I ever made

Do yourself a favor an shave it. Bic flex 3 razors are the best.

Pic unrelated.

Thanks. I will consider it.

I'm just tired of seeing people my age with better beards than myself.

Buzzed it to a #2. It looked even. It looks shot, now that it has grown a bit. When it's longer, it looks ok.

>how to cope
You could try not being a woman

I buzzed all my hair off. I'm accepting it, but I'm still coming to terms with it

Should I get hair transplant?

I got the money.

Joe Rogan said the hair didn't look great, he still lost it, and it left him with a scar

If top celebrities with millions of dollars can't save their hair, neither can you. It's why so many wear wigs

Mildly upsetting. The sooner you shave it, the sooner you and everyone else can get over it.

I'm 20 and a 2 on the norwood scale, I have just noticed that it has been receding further and the hairline seems thinner. Am I fucked?

Never mind, found some pics of me as a kid and it turns out I've always had this hairline.

buzz cut it.
Its the only answer

Wtf is wrong with you?

I'm fucking 20 and despite taking biotin, using a special shampoo, minoxidil, all this shit I'll be bald in a year

I would just fuckin shave it but I don't have the face or head for it

should i be worried?

i don't really see any change from the front looking at older pictures but i noticed there is a spot growing on the top (or it could be just cowlick). in the past 2 months i've been noticing quite some hair after i wash it.

who should i see so they can tell me for certain?

How did you become a single dad at that age?

>My god your face is greasy
I was thinking the same thing

just came out of shower and put some cream on because i shaved. that's not the point of the picture though, asking about that fucking bald spot at the top

Bald spot wtf are you talking about, it looks fine stoppa stressing about it instead.

Shave it, as it thins keep the cut closer until you have a clean shave

>Biracial
>Beautiful brown curly locks
>boyish face
>hair starts receding in late teens
>By mid 20's my hairline resembles a man in his mid 40's
>shave it clean and grow a beard (Thank God for them nordic beard genes)

What sucks is that the look is very generic, I went from a solid 8/10 to a 6/10 since my jawline is not very square and my eyes are so dark it looks as though I wear mascara. Alas we roll with the hand we are dealt, at least you already had a kid.

what happens if I get on fin/minox for a year and stop using it? do I go back to thinning again?

But then again Joe Rogan wasn't on Fin after having his transplant, he said so himself. No wonder he lost his non-transplanted hair. Besides, he had his in the 90's, when hair transplants were in its infancy.

I have an increasingly noticeable receding hairline and I am in a similar boat, sans kids. I am going to use my beard trimmer and crop my hair short today. Having my hair longer like I used to doesn't make me look like a young pretty boy, it makes me look like a balding middle aged man trying to hold onto his youth. Plus I have a baby face. I had thought the trade off to looking like I was 15 all the time would be at least looking youthful long past when I should, but now I just look like a balding 15 year old and it's shit. I want to hop on gear, but roid shills lied about how expensive even a simple first cycle can be. $500+ minimum. But you're a grown man, you can probably afford it. Get ripped, shave your head, and go Statham mode for your kids.

I'm worried about how roids could effect my dick, or I would.

From what I have read, yes. And the longer you use it, the more likely you get side effects.

I look like an ayy/mutant. I've never had problems getting women/making friends, despite the fact that I look odd. Like all the pieces for a handsome face were there, but they weren't put together right.

I've always had thick hair. Short or long, it helps...

Now...idk.

The mom is a wreck and can't handle being a mom

This is almost 2 weeks growth after buzzing to a #2.

A #2 makes everything look even(I think).

Should I buzz shorter?

I'm probably one of the few people on Veeky Forums that actually recommends growing your hair out as opposed to buzzing it.

I'M NOT SAYING TO DO A COMBOVER. Those look pathetic and aren't fooling anyone. If you just have thinning like OP, mid length hair looks way better than buzzing.

I am the OP.

My mid-length hair was ok. The crown is thinning, though, and sometimes more noticeable than others.

Buzzed

Yeah, that pic looks better than the one above it.