youtube.com/watch?v=MP9evk0f7Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=OJVoApMH-y4
youtube.com/watch?v=hENMvHM9QR4
youtube.com/watch?v=caY0MEok19I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rest day

>Wearing pullover hoodies

can you be my gf?

Also, I can't into comfyness. I have 2 projects due tomorrow, and I'm here shitposting and eating cup noodles

How's it like to have the attention from dyel autists?

With the /comfy/ season coming up, where I live it gets real fucking cold and quite a bit of snow. Usually when I get to the gym I'm pretty cold when Im starting my workout.

What clothes do you wear to the gym and during your workout in the winter?

Western New York fag reporting in

Baggy sweatpants, athletic t-shirts, and pullover hoodies.

That just looks messy af, 0% comfy.

unf
>walking through that snow at night, just silence all around
that's the life

show me snowy night 3 bby

I got dumped a few months ago. I just want to feel better again. Friday would have made it 2 years.

I have more in that series not all are as good hold on

It's fall as fuck where I live right now. Not really cold but it's definitely getting there.

>rest day today
>went mountain biking in the morning with a friend
>all the trees were red and orange
>air was crisp and cool

But now i'm back at home by myself drinking tea and it's been dark since 5pm and I don't know what to do with myself. Will probably just smoke some weed and play overwatch and watch tv.

Fall/winter are either extremely comfy or extremely lonely (or a strange, melancholic mix of both) depending on your mood. Maybe next year I'll have a gymbro to cuddle up with when the weather gets /comfy/ again...

Here you go it's not nearly as comfy though

I'm going to be a bit sad but I'll contribute as much as possible to make up for it. Not a pass user so it'll be slow

This is probably my favorite in the "series"

But this one is amazing. Maybe better. I'm not sure.

I'll branch a bit from snow now

This is amazing bro

do you have any views from inside looking out into the snow??

I dunno man. You could get mugged at any moment.

Is this good?

This dog has a better/comfier life than I do

>tfw friendless, virgin shut-in in my 20s and live in bay area california and have lived in california my whole life
>pretty much no differentiation in seasons except i guess in the fall and winter it gets kinda colder and sometimes rains a little bit but a lot of times it's just like regular sunny weather
>actually kinda like the rainy/cloudy weather because then it feels sad like my life and i can at least get a little comfy
>have never experienced snow
>can't even take advantage and get comfy with the nice california weather because no one to experience with

sigh/

oh babay
that's what I'm talkin' about
ty ty

come up to New England in like October sometime. Lots of camps and things where you can stay for a weekend easily.

kek, i saw that doggo when i was in brugge.

No problem

How do you guys feel about kinda chill kinda ambient and kinda sad music? I really like this guy 4lienetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5_gEZptmHw

The first few songs in this mix are amazing. So is the song at 28:57

>still hasnt snowed yet
>rain season ended long ago
>temperature hovering between 'too warm for coat' in afternoon and 'too cold for sweater only' in morning

I don't remember the genre name. If anyone here does I'd appreciate it because I was thinking about it earlier and I couldn't remember.

>image too large, must resize
Waiting for this again desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=lsSIyk026P8
Give EoTS a try.

I hate how I still love her. She didn't cheat on me but she treated me like I was disposable and then disposed of me. We were so good for so long. And I'm just so tired

I miss how it was so badly. How the fuck am I supposed to just move on when the only Woman I have ever really loved looks me dead in the eyes and says "I am no longer in love with you".

I'm a big fan. Burial's Untrue is probably the most classic and my go-to for lonely, atmospheric electronic music. Brian Eno, Stars of the Lid, and Boards of Canada have some great stuff in that style as well.

This time of year though I always get really into Loveless. It's perfectly warm, cozy, hypnotic, sad and happy.

Here's another great song (and artist) to listen to on a cold fall evening:
soundcloud.com/seesosi/like-this

This is basically all the music I listen to when I'm coming home from the gym and wondering why I even bother being so obsessed with lifting.

Rains quite a bit here, getting colder as well.

> Walking home from the gym with a full moon and a chill breeze while listening to the Berserk theme.

No better feel brehs.

Comfy, but ambient always seems so repetitive.

Some stuff i like for these almost winter nights

youtube.com/watch?v=skreabVrMRk
youtube.com/watch?v=WQYsGWh_vpE
youtube.com/watch?v=-uJ61jgFCMM

didn't mean to capitalize the w in woman.

I just want to be happy again. I was mean to her at points, but she had essentially cut me out of my life and I didn't realize and I don't think she had either.

Why can't I not love someone who treated me so poorly?

Nice get. Also, two months isn't a very long time. Accept that it takes time to move on, and being stuck on someone is perfectly natural and human - not something to hate yourself over or to get frustrated with. In time, someone else will come along. Even if they don't, you managed life before you were a couple and you can manage it again. Be at peace.

>Berserk theme

youtube.com/watch?v=cswv6JAdNpQ
this one?????

>Why can't I not love someone who treated me so poorly?
Same reason you might love somebody that doesn't care about you at all: because love is stupid and you can't control it.

>shell of light
>'i wasn't sure if we could be friends...'

And because how she had all but cut me off I got scared and pushed her away without realizing it. Why the fuck didn't she tell me until it was too late?

That's my favorite picture in this thread so far. Listening to the music rn.

Thank you. I'm trying but it's so hard sometimes

I guess you could say "we" grew apart. But I still feel like she just rejected every part of me by not fighting for what we had.

>tfw no grill to go on a winter camping trip with
>tfw imagining how cuddly she would be out of necessity
>getting to "protect" her from the elements, maybe she even gets scared in the dark, making you feel even more manly by contrast

I could go on and on. At least noone else around me is in a (good) relationship either so I don't feel jealous of anyone.

Thanks for posting. That first track hits me hard.

What's everyone's favorite winter/cold weather cheat meals?

>pic related
>tfw you'll never again make hot chocolate with her at 2 in the morning after going on a walk because it was snowing for the first time in a while.

way too primitive, doesnt look comfy, looks cold as fuck and probaby has a bed made of hey

THIS is comfy

pic didn't post

Absolutely. It's even called "You never loved me"

kys

Oh sorry, I meant The song called Guts theme or Gattsu.

>obsessed over cuddling

virgin detected. shits cool the first time you do it, after that you realize nobody has the same sleep patterns, so she's gonna move/your gonna move, get uncomfortable, your arm (whichever is behind her that shes laying on) is gonna be dead in a few hours.

soundcloud.com/pallypal/berserk-guts-theme heres a link

You think the title is fitting? I don't at all. Doesn't sound sad to me, sounds comfy as fuck.

what screencap is that scene from? one of the movies?

its great

Huh. I guess I'm just sad in general then. But I agree I didn't actually learn about the title until things were going south in the relationship so that might be why I associate it with sadness now.

>it's so hard sometimes
It will be. I had a 6 year relation and it's been a year and a half. I still miss her (and wonder if she ever thinks of me) but less than I did 4 months ago, which is less than I did 8 months ago. Meanwhile, invest yourself in other people (friends, family, etc).

03:31am and I'm comfy as fuck sat playing dota2. I love you guys Veeky Forums

I believe it's one of the earlier eps. Movie had better animation.

That's a whole lot you got out of that one post. You sure you're not projecting? Cuddling can be nice. And how cares about sleep patterns, the scenario was more:

>you're in a cold forest
>you have a tent and sleeping bags
>you set everything up
>you take off your thick winter clothes at which point you get even colder
>until you enter the sleeping bags and zip em up
>then sharing body heat to make the situation comfy

I'm not talking about it being so cold that you literally have to cling to the grill to not freeze, like spending the whole night spooning. I was talking about a moment in time that you share with her, nothing more. It could really enhance the bond, if there is one.

I'm probably in the minority, now that I think about it. I've had this same conversation with friends where they thought a song sounded sad and I thought it sounded positive in some way, healing or whatever.

Bay area is great. I used to live in Milpitas. Go get some pho and talk to some korean qts user

No I understand the healing sentiment. I agree completely

>night walks

i love em

A-am I comfy?

Tilt the lamp away, towards the wall. Then you're comfy.

Gut's theme just makes me sad because it reminds me of the first time I watched the show and how I'll never watch it for the first time again. After watching it the first time last summer I read all of the Manga up to the current point, but I can never get past when I think of the eclipse and this song together.

>Near Dark
>"I can't take my eyes off you..."
>"I envy you..."

i agree about the lamp. Also what's up with the right monitor?

Even the saddest songs can feel soothing tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0L06lrG5n0
youtube.com/watch?v=7yKNyrI3hbg
youtube.com/watch?v=r7rF2EZ0A_0

That's just the background. Its the wallpaper on my main, and I photoshop blocks over all of my backgrounds to give me areas to drop folders and files on for organization.
I do a ton of work at home, and I need to keep things properly sorted and easy to access until a project is finished.

>I photoshop blocks over all of my backgrounds to give me areas to drop folders and files on for organization.
That's a cool idea. I like it. I assume you're not working on any projects right now since your desktop is clear?

I keep all icons on my primary so i can go mobile and it doesnt rearrange them

here is the one im using now. i made it specifically for my resultion and icon size though, so your icons may not snap to the grid ive photoshopped on

nice

>t.a person that doesn't live in areas that get a lot of snow regularly
Fuck the snow. Fuck everything about the winter season. The trees and sky look bleak as fuck, there's patches of invisible goddamn ice on the road sometimes, the snow switches from blinding fucking white to depressingly gray slush, it's too cold to comfortably run outside in a tank top and shorts, and the only bird song that I get to listen to on a morning run around this time of year is the incessant squawking of crows. Fuck this shit, i'm going to find housing in a state that stays perpetually green and warm without destroying my funds and hunker down there until I die.
Looks pretty comfy to me. I'm a sucker for hammocks.

>tfw you will never be this comfy

>The trees and sky look bleak as fuck, there's patches of invisible goddamn ice on the road sometimes, the snow switches from blinding fucking white to depressingly gray slush

Nailed it. I'm in chicago and this is spot on. right now it's very pretty and comfy outside but I know by mid january-february I'll be ready to kill myself

>tfw

Get comfy.

Post comfy music.
youtube.com/watch?v=V1PzMs74-xg

holy fuck that is a comfy gif

>Tfw Australia
>Tfw seeing /comfy/ threads while sweltering in the heat

So at ROSS yesterday I discovered Under Armour makes long underwear now. Comfiest shit ever.

Have some spess comfy. This may not be everyone's cup of tea, but holy fuck does it sound comfy to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=7WBBKCCtJQ4

God damnit I just want to hold someone I love

Guaranteed comfiest album for max post gym recovery.
youtube.com/watch?v=47fdQTXNapE

More comfy spaceships plz

My dude! I never thought I'd ever see Whirr on fit.
My vote for comfiest album is no doubt Duster - Stratosphere.

Just searched for them on you tube. So far sounds pretty comfy ^_^

>jazzhop with nujabes
youtube.com/watch?v=pd7JRsYUVV0

youtube.com/watch?v=7aaAmGbjQKA

>This image

I was expecting a beautiful piece of Renaissance art but the further I scrolled down the more I was wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=oPFHEim8ZcA

>just finished working out
>raining outside, sparse bus and traffic noises outside the window
>lights are low, fireplace is on
>cracked a beer waiting for the tea water to boil
>feel super content, just started my first dirty bulk after a year of cutting
>thinking about putting up christmas decorations later tonight
>thinking about putting them up with my long term girlfriend and close friends last year
>my best friends don't live in my city anymore, current friends aren't really close
>broke up with my girlfriend two months ago because I kept cheating on her and generally being an asshole
>realize this is the first christmas of my adult life where I won't be in love
>can't force myself to study anymore, literally haven't done a single assignment this year
>but my lifts are exploding
>finally kicked my smoking down to one cigarette or two a week, only with friends
>it's still raining

I don't know how to feel Veeky Forums. I think most of all, I'm realizing that for the first time in my life I'm really, really alone. And I hate it.

Enjoy some comfy jams.
awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/album/buried-in-the-bed
youtube.com/watch?v=6sDtb5-JrqE
youtube.com/watch?v=MP9evk0f7Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=OJVoApMH-y4

This does have a good view, and there is enough gray and wood colours, but i think there is still an element missing in the room to make it satisfyingly comfy, maybe a bit more brown, maybe some kind of rug or a few brown/dark brownish cushions. You get what i mean though?

I'm sort of comparing it to this pic;

Agreed, the concentrated brightness of the lamp is over powering for this pic

Hnnnnnng

>NEET
>Rest day

:3

I see /wg/bros also browse fit :)

when I listen to this I feel like I can melt into my mattress

youtube.com/watch?v=hENMvHM9QR4

youtube.com/watch?v=caY0MEok19I