All of Veeky Forums wants to ass the dick instead of dick the ass

>all of Veeky Forums wants to ass the dick instead of dick the ass

Why are you all so gay?

becoming comfortable with my body gave the selfconfidence to try new things

and once youve been held in a man's strong arms and made to feel completely safe, you can never go back to women. with guys i can be myself, with girls im always pretending to be confident, pretending to have "cool" interests, pretending to be everything she wants, etc etc because women will ditch you in an instant if they dont like something about you.

Fuck

I'm bi curious but I've been single for the last 11 months because I'm tired of the cycle of shit women seem to cause. It's easier not to get involved with them.

Now you're making me want to be gay.

>TFW no bro to play video games with, talk about nerdy shit with and then 69 with.

I've been considering being a gay lately, i might do it.

i dunno, i used to be straight.

then i realized women in general are kinda unaesthetic and get away with being flabby sacks of shit. Even the models are like that.

After a while of training, you want nothing more than a gym bro to spot you.

Then you want those compliments on parts no one else would understand, like rear delt definition and forearm vascularity.

Then you realize women are unfunny and after a life time of being pampered, just boring individuals who have no zest for the tests and trials of life. You realize the bros you hang out with and do cool shit every day are the ones who understand you best. The ones who want to hike to the top of the mountain without a fucking camera, just to see the sunrise. Just to fucking do it.

Then you realize you have all this money, respect, power and social status, purely because people think you're "too good" for any woman. As if you're just being humble and secretly lay pipe to models without bragging about it. The normies who settled for 6/10 stacies are constantly complaining to you about having to pick her up from her 'girls nights out' where she probably slobbered all over chads cock at the club along with her sack of shit girlfriends.

I dunno. I guess it's just more fulfilling.

Women are shit.

Some people go MGTOW. Some people go 'No homo bro"

>women are flabby sacks of shit
This.

Once you learn to differentiate between flabby big asses and muscular ones it basically turns 99% of the female population repulsive. theres no going back from that.

This thread is making me gay. I secretly made out with a feminine guy i met in a gay bar in another town a few months ago; but it freaked me out. I like sex with girls but the rest of it is shit, personality wise I'm tired of their bullshit.

I'm gonna sleep with a guy sometime soon, I'm going to drive to another town alone and hit a gay bar and find a feminine looking twink.

>once youve been held in a man's strong arms and made to feel completely safe, you can never go back to women
This shit triggers me so hard. Why wasn't I born a woman? I'm so jealous user.

is it true anal sex is the closest you can get to experience sex as a girl?

>You realize the bros you hang out with and do cool shit every day are the ones who understand you best.
>implying I have handsome friends
>implying I have friends at all
I'm getting real tired of women bullshit too, but it's because women NOWADAYS are trash thanks to the swj, etc. I want to believe there are still decent, beautiful and intelligent women out there. Or I could raise one.
I could never be gay cause I don't even understand gays, they are all the same. I could however probably have sex with a bisexual fit dude.

I am the same, used to be straight but now I am only attracted to being fucked in the ass by a guy bigger than myself, or absolutely destroying a twinks anus.

>mainly the former.

Fucking yes. If you can hit the prostate just right the orgasms are 10 times as intense, like rolling waves all over your body. And you can have them multiple times. Some people are super sensitive and can basically orgasm from just the tip other are not sensitive at all so your mileage may vary but yes.

If you wanna practice get an Aneros.

>I could never be gay cause I don't even understand gays, they are all the same. I could however probably have sex with a bisexual fit dude.
As a gay guy, I feel the same way. I want a bro who I have sex with when we want. Not a queeny life partner who only thinks about their hair, clothes, and are way too into dick. It's a very hard thing to find I think, that one bro. But I'm patient.

I was raped when I was 9, makes it hard to be intimate with chicks but I get a sympathy fuck when I tell them.

Double edged sword.

>tfw no sweet, loving bf to fuck me in the ass

No homo.

>and once youve been held in a man's strong arms and made to feel completely safe, you can never go back to women
I dunno 'bout you, but I don't want to be the one coddled. I want to be the big strong one protecting someone. It'd make my heart melt to have a girl feel safe in my arms.

That's why I lift.

This is probably gonna sound harsh. To me, it sounds like you just want to give up on your responsibilities as a man and live your life as a woman because you think it's easier to have another man take care of you. I want to be the strong, dependable person that people lean on. You're acting like you've given up on the challenge of life. You say that you want a strong man to protect you and make you feel safe... You're talking exactly like a chick.

Because nothing feels better than a prostate orgasm.

>feminine looking twink.

Nothing gay about that.

Gonna agree with you user. I want a cute twink or femboy to coddle and dote on. Come home after days work and shower him with attention.

I want to be gay but without all the gay stuff.

You know, just like being best friends with somebody...

>want a friend who you get along with
>he's loyal to you but has expectations of you to do well in life
>he'll be encouraging you to meet your goals but won't stay with you if you keep fucking up
>eventually, your bond gets stronger and you move in together and adopt a kid because you trust each other

This will never happen. People are shit.

>This will never happen. People are shit.

>mfw you are right

This guy gets it.
Men are just nice.

Hi me.

Not to get all preachy, but it makes me fucking mad when women get away with raping little boys.
It's a giant fucking double standard that our society refuses to acknowledge because "lol men can't be raped"

>tfw my best friend and i are kinda like this
>tfw he may not be my gymbro(tried it, but he prefers calisthenics) but hes my soulmate(no homo tho)

>It'd make my heart melt to have a girl feel safe in my arms.
Therein lies the problem
Im exactly like this aswell, i want a feminine girl who actually wants to be with me and looks to me for safety in all things
Problem is the demand for girls is through the roof because the supply of guys is the same, if a girl so much as sniffs out something she doesnt like about you then she will ghost you and grab the next guy standing in line

Ive never contemplated going gay for a feminine guy but i do see the appeal in having someone who actually acts like a girl around me

Nigga, that shit isn't true.

What do you mean it isnt true?
My exgf left me and one week later she had another guy, best friends gf and him broke up (mutual) and she moved in with a new guy after a month
This other girl i know exchanged her bf every few months or so, during the time we worked together i met 4 of them at parties we attended and i didnt care about their names because they will be gone soon

Guys are very replaceable, just do a simple tinder test and you will see

>Guys are very replaceable, just do a simple tinder test and you will see

so are girls.

Ok i think youre baiting me with that reply but ill ask anyway because you might be on to something
How do you figure?

So stealing this to lie about

literally tell a girl all the right things, fuck her for a couple weeks, then dump her over something minor. Even better? fuck multiple at the same time. It's not like they'll ever find out.

Just pretend to be *damaged* so that you're cautious about getting into a relationship

about 2 weeks in they'll probably want to take you to a social event. That my friend is when you pack up and dip.

voila, you just totally used a female with 0 consequences because you already 'warned' her that you were not 100% keen on relationships.

>responsibilities of being a man

But thats wrong
You only have whatever responsibilities you choose to take on
Thats why it annoys me when people moan about how haaaard it is having a kid
And its like either dont have a kid or give up the kid then

Problem isnt how to treat them if i find them, problem is finding them
I know how to act if i get into a situation where i have a girl who is interested in me, that part isnt hard and i dont believe i said it was

problem is finding a girl, ive been looking for two straight years now and still i come up empty

>gay
>socially autistic
>can't make friends with attractive guys because I'm scared to talk to them and am constantly thinking about how I look and what I'm doing/saying around them
>can hit it off with girls no problem
kill me
right now

Have you tried grindr?
Suck a dick and talk about nerd shit.

It's not gay if it's a feminine penis

furrymap.net
Or any of the larger furry networks really.
They unironically serve as meet up networks for those weirded out by the larger gay community.
Yes, you read that right. The furries (at least the ones that go out in public(and without those horrendous suits)) are less weird on average than the gay community at large.

Find yourself a nice pliant, soft, warm femboy to spend these cold winter nights with.

ITT: Everybody wants to be gay.

Great, more girls for the rest of us, less competition from fit guys.

>more girls for the rest of us, less competition from fit guys.
>Thinking a few guys wanting to drop off because of the insane competition for girls will affect the market
nigga do you even understand how competition works?

>I want to believe there are still decent, beautiful and intelligent women out there
There was never any.

Ofc there were, dont be silly
Back in the 50s do you really think girls were hit on by hundreds of guys every week like they are today?
Also im many countries in eastern europe there was a severe lack of men due to the war, some countries had a ratio of five girls per guy

Today however numbers have flipped, there are many more guys in the dating scene than girls and girls are told that they deserve a 11/10 guy for simply existing and sadly since guys play the numbers game girls get guys way out of their league and expect this to be the norm

Girls might not have been good earlier but better than how it is now

*tips fedora*

I wish I were gay.

I'm honest to god misogynistic at this point. I peaked in High school, and ended up having sex with 16 different people. At this point just sex is something that I no longer want, I had my fill, I can just jack off.

Nowadays I just hang out with my bros, we talk about subjects we both like, we hang out in cool places, we can do cool shit together. I basically wish I could have that forever but without having to take it in the ass.

I've been opening up to the possibility of a trap. I fucked a really cute one when I was 19, but was not as comfortable with my sexuality then and was just filled with self loathing.

I just wish women were more like men, but looked the same.

50 % of the population is female, user

After reading through this thread I'm even more confused. Why the fuck do you guys find twinks/femboys attractive? As a gay guy I think those types of guys are on the same level as women. They are:
>slim
>hairless
>little to no muscle mass
>flat chest
>no glutes
>feminine characters and personality traits

There is absolutely nothing about them that I find attractive. I read all the time about masculine, big guys being attracted to little feminine twinks but for me it's been the opposite. The bigger and more fit I get the more I want a guy who is just like me, or bigger/better.

50% is female, lets say this is true

But how many remain if you subtract those in relationships, those lacking decent looks, the crazy ones and those who are too old?
Hint: not many

They're fun to Dom until you wanna be the subby faggot taking your bf's cock

Someone cute to take care of. I don't care about height or anything. I just want a cutie to come home to and cuddle.

For me it's mostly due to a transition period where I'm coming to terms with my potential homosexuality, but am afraid to stray too far from girls.

This answer makes the most sense to me.

I guess I'm just weird in the sense that I don't want a skinny, weak little twink to dominate or take care of, but at the same time I don't want to be dominated or taken care of either. I just want a relationship with a guy that is equal to me.

>I'm an uggo but don't want to fuck uggos
Creeps should know their place, no matter their gender.

Roastie plz go
I know math is hard for you so its ok, just go

Lmao literally me.

I have girls talking to me and asking me out, but i'm too autistic to approach hot guys in person because i'm too self-conscious.

I used to be against dating apps, because they're just like a meat market where everyone just wants to see your dick/ass, hook-up and then forget about you, but i'm starting to reconsider as of late due to all the lack of sex and affection.

Guys that are attracted to feminine traits in men are bisexual, bi-curious or just heterosexuals that have no luck with women so they have to settle for anything that remotely resembles a woman.

Gay men, in their vast majority, are attracted to masculine traits, so twinks / traps / fembois / trannies are trash tier.

>this jelly
I fuck people better than you because I'm better than you. The sooner you get it the faster you lose your khv status.