Top ten weight loss foods go!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7qh_XL_yM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

water

Less

Fuck, beat me to it. Your currency sir.

vegemite

Eating purely low calorie foods doesn't work for the long run in terms of maintaining a low body-fat percentage because you end up under-eating and your body eventually wants to binge on calorie dense foods. This pretty much leads to binging.

I follow my grandparents style of nutrition. Greek villager diet. Really good balance of all 3 macro-nutrients, FILLING micro-nutrient dense foods. They're in their 90s, still active daily, still the same diet they had back in their village in the 1930's, still the same fucking body-weight they were back in their late teens.

Milk

celery
without peanut butter
/plebbit/

I dont know who this girl is anymore. Also instead of ditching her she should start doing characters like Brienne of Tarth. This gurl would been a nice representation. Go from hollywood loli to a manly gurl.

And for weight loss, its any food, but under your TDEE you fucking termodinamic denialist pieces of new. Just eat clean meat and the least carbs its a good strategie but TDEE its all it matters.

>celery
>without peanut butter
I like my ants on a log tho

plain mineral water and flavoured, but you gotta make sure its not the ones that add juice, those turn out to have as much sugar as softdrinks

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7qh_XL_yM

air

Huge anthropomorphic wolf-man jizz

Spinach in a blender. Add fiber or celery. Also baked chicken. 450F for 20 minutes. Broccoli.

You take the normal food and remove 10% before eating.

Interesting. Can you provide an example? Like the full meals list in a day?

No clue why but i just can't handle this picture.

bleach

So for a ten-food list that you're looking for...

>Spinach, or any leafy greens for that matter
>Tuna
>Eggs
>Chicken breast
>Broccoli
>Any and all beans
>Celery
>Pineapple
>Cottage cheese
>Watermelon

Plain greek yogurt
130 calories and 23g of Protein per cup

Brekkie: Bacon and cheese mcmuffin
Lunch: Greggs steak bake
Dinner: Nandos half chicken and chips
Afters: Reese's Ben and Jerry's
Before bed: Bowl of coco pops

Protein: Fish(canned tuna and salmon, fresh salmon, fresh tuna steaks, white fish like snapper or hoki.), Turkey breast, Chicken breast. All skinless ofc.
Carb: Otes and brown rice
Fat: Avocado, unsweetened greek yoghurt

Fucking eat your vegetables
weigh your meals, track your macros and your calories

you can eat nothing but doritos and lose weight just fucking weigh and calculate you stupid mother fucker

Buy a fucking food scale, best decision of my life.