Your deepest Veeky Forums secrets

>i started lifting for A girl
>in the beginning i feel too hard for the 12%bf cut meme and almost got hospitalized
>did low volume training for a while

Tell me yours

>lifted for a girl
>fell hard in the natty split meme and only got arms, despite more strenght in the shitty isolations that all the roidheads, and it drove me nuts and eventually abandoned lifting because naive and didnt think "there cant be so much roider" (CANARIAS BRO...JUST LET THAT SINK)
>I currently am attached to my strenght routine because now im one of the strongest guys around and just love the faces of all this roided guys who never saw a truly strong man in their lives and are wondering wtf is going on with this barely out of DYEL lifting for reps his powerdreams.
>Actually this salty mf have told me "thats 2 much weight bro" at 150 kg dl when I was warming to a 250 kg one that day.
>My face smug grins until my penis orgasms.

And I have yet my natty card. I will switch gyms when I start my 250 mg test cruise so I can revive this full experience enhanced.

Also, anyone here who /itsthestrongestatthegym/ but /playsitcool/ while its /desesperatelylookingforvalidation/? Its not like its my only fuel, but it keeps me going yes.

im jelly
post bod

>I lost 80lbs then put them all back on again
>The only reason I lost weight and started trying to get big was so I could cosplay as Joseph Joestar

I used to hate leg day.

>didnt eat at a calorie surplus
>wasted my noob gains

4 months of training to the trash

you are probably fat

Look at this shiet.

Shameful.

But the faces, oh yes.

>started lifting for a girl
>found out she has three kids already
>realized that lifting would never mindfuck me like that
>now i just lift for me

>being proud of that shitty body

KEK

are u me?

You cant even see his body.

Excuse me id prefer to be called THICC.

But yeah mostly fatty thicc until I start my test, yayyy.

Also those pants are horrid but holy shit they are good for lifting.

I didnt say Im proud niggah, you blind? Quite the opposite. But hey we are here f o r e v e r.

Flip flops.

Mirin those calves. As a 6'4 man mine fucking refuse to grow at all.

Looking thick bro, beware the test, but if you are handling the natty card with that base you will be looking juicy.

Holy shit I dont even look at them because I find them basic as hell and I have my doubts of the benefits of calf isolation as natty and will prefer to focus in my dl/ohp/squat.

Thanks brah.

I know brah, but its always summertime here and thats like the comfy place were only my friends and I get high at night, so its like pajama party errday.

If im not planning on slaying, comfy goes first. Even hobo looking comfy.

>started lifting for a girl
>never stopped
>she noticed
>didn't matter
>still alone

Nah bro.

That shit's lame all the time.

Get some style.

>sub 6pl8 diddylift
Not gonna make it

I did, I did.

Jeez Veeky Forums i thought we talked about this.

I started lifting because I thought it would make me more of a man.

I was fat and generally unhappy one of my friends took me with him one day, I have been going since. As for gym secrets I started working out in dress shorts and a set of sneakers and I still get shit for it 2 years later.

I skipped legs for the first 3 months of lifting. Who the fuck knows why but i did and now my squat is equal to my bp and theres not much i can do to change that

I un-ironically drink 2 rockstars per day

>I've cheated with a married man and have plans to cheat with another
>I don't fully mix my whey and drink it chunky

I could get any hoe I want but I'm in love with my friend's sister. She's probably into me too, but I can't ask her out for a myriad of reasons. Also I'm constantly depressed because I can't stop thinking about how great it would be to watch movies with her and go to concerts and give her this dick.

sorry your dad didnt notice you

>Your deepest Veeky Forums secret
I'm not actually gay, just ironically so.